HAHAHA FUCK KONAMI AM I RIGHT GUYS?

>HAHAHA FUCK KONAMI AM I RIGHT GUYS?

nigga you already spent money on the shit game JUST TO POST A PIC, they win

[unironic] How many upvotes did this get on Reddit?

[Ironic evil] he he xD

what kind of soymale can't even break a disk? he only bent it then cut it with scissors.

AND NOW TO GET A REFUND!

This is legitness, upvote and share

>Leave Sup Forums for a few months
>Return today
>"soymale"
Time to leave again. Probably forever.

see you tomorrow

>[Ironic evil]

I kinda skipped over the entire metal gear/konami/hideo memes. Can someone give me a tl:dr?

Regardless this game doesnt seem terrible. Not good, but not terrible.

You can thank Sup Forums for that one. One of their youtubers invented the phrase and they keep spamming it because they love making liberals mad and anyone who disagrees with them is of course a liberal.

>Buying a save slot for $10

Good job Konami... good job

It's just a generic survival zombie game, that's pretty much it. It's only mistake was using the METAL GEAR title and misusing the FOX engine, which could be used for better things in the metal gear franchise.

Yea but he got it back as memebucks the only useful currency these days.

Next week Sup Forums will be calling people dinguses or weenie-heads

I'm not justifying this decision but could you explain why would you ever get 2nd character in a grindy game like this?

Some are really durable. I once folded a disk without it breaking

>pol
Soyboy was birth in some speedrunning thread.

Um what

Imagine being so autistic you buy something just so you can destroy it in an attempt to get attention from strangers online.

Man. You can really spot the soyboys from the smell of their butthurt with every post they make.

Drumpf is gonna take your guns cuck

>10$ for a second save slot

This is literally the best thing you can do to support a game.

Buy a new copy of game, break the disc so that it can never be resold.

Another save slot costs 1000 survival coins.
You can buy 1150SC from the store for 9.99$ or grind them ingame, tough I don't know how long that'll take.

Danke, mein freunde

Soyboy cucks lack cognitive reasoning, what did you expect?

Why do you think they vote left? Feelings are more important than facts. To them, this week s a meaningful sign of indignation, despite the fact they're actually financially supporting their enemy. Fucking retarded.

Wtf they’re selling using extra characters?

From waht I gathered you can get the coins trough daily and weekly quests, but somehow I can't find any information as to how long it'll take you that way.

already been called dingus twice today

SILENCE WEENIE HEAD

Why did anyone expect that game to be good? Especially nowadays when you can find out literally anything about the game before it comes out? That person had to be either retarded or just an attention whore or probably both.

Gtfo with your nureply you estrogencuck

Sometimes I think that people want to be fucked over.

post the superior version

who are you quoting tho

>give Konami money for a game
>break said game because "fuck Konami"

PS4 PLAYERS EVERYONE