You are now mad

Just the sight of a logo is enough to upset you.

LABO was the Direct, see you at E3!

saged

Why did you make this thread?

The better question is why you would want to make people mad. This thread reflects more about your awful personality than anything else.

not one bit.

I am now mad
Just the sight of a logo is enough to upset me

Keep going poorfags

why would anyone get mad at this?

You will now purchase skyrim for the nintendo switch

It's actually making me sad instead. I now remember that I wasted money on one and haven't used it in the past 3 or 4 months.

YES! FUCKING YES NINTENDO IS KEKED TO HELL TAKE THAT.

I have some ps4 games to play just like

It's okay user, I don't know what your problem is but let it all out.

>nintendo fanatics being insecure on nintendogaf

I just.... My dog was put down today and for some reason I thought shit posting like an made sonybro would make me feel better. I am sorry everyone it's been a rough day

Considering that this is the form your sadness took I'm actually kinda glad something bad happened to you. I hope the mutt suffered as much as possible since you are such a disgusting human being.

I legit get angry at this shit.
Not SEETHING, but something among the lines of f-f... fucking STUPID ASS NIGGER SONY FAGGOTS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'LL BE FUCKING SORRY WHEN E3 COMES FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YOU MONGOLOIIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrGGGGGGGgggggggGg..gg hhhhh hh........

I already cut myself so yeah. I guess I can just go play bloodborn again

I will now purchase Skyrim for the Nintendo switch

they already had a direct before labo was announced moron

What?

>Projecting

The very sight of that logo offends me.

And whatever Magneto finds offensive, must always be destroyed.