Oh, you'd like an additional save slot? That'll be 10 DOLLARS EACH ahahahahahahaahahaha

Oh, you'd like an additional save slot? That'll be 10 DOLLARS EACH ahahahahahahaahahaha

Metal gear survive shills fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQobz5ojsJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's uh really fun like when you uh stab the zombies with the dragon dildos on their heads through a fence you conjured and also when they get stuck on rocks underneath you and like when you hold square over the zombies and random animals and slowly collect resources its uh really good

MGO2/3 did the same thing tbqh

So Konami is a shit company

That's how it's always worked though. It's not even a save slot either, it's a completely new character slot like in an mmo.

The reality here is that the media is hungry for clicks and too lazy to do even a modicum of research.

So paying for additional characters isnt jewish? Gotcha.

this game sounds good when I hear people describe it but I am afraid to buy it

wtf i love konami just bought five character slots

SV coins are handed out for free. This is essentially the same thing as FOB anyway

You could make a new ID for that one.
iirc you can't do it weith they way the PS4 id system works.
And you surley can't do it trough steam.

it's retarded but why would you even want to make another character

t. cucks

it's already $20 off

I'll get this when it's like £10 on PS4

>Frustrated Spic
Fuck off.

Removing Cumbojo was the most revolutionary thing that ever happened to video games industry since invention of 3D graphics and I would gladly support Nintendo with my money for that.

t. reasonable human being who didn't fall for le funny gook with funny twitter and funny games without gameplay meme

Still a good game though. Even better than MGSV. At least it has a complete campaign with an ending. :^)

>MGSV is 75% gameplay 25% cutscenes and tapes
>Le no gameplay maymay

and Survive is 99% gameplay now funny that

>Kojimbo gets locked inside his room half way through development because he won't stop wanking himself on twitter
>his team finishes MGS V and it focuse is purely on gameplay, leaving behind the hour long action movie cut scenes
Really proving his point desu.

and its 99% recycled content

Survive is 1% gameplay and 99% boredom

Do you just play video games to look at textures or something?

By that metric Survive is at least 95% gameplay

>New map
>New characters
>New enemies
>New music
>New mechanics

B-but they used the same rocks as the last game!

Oh I don't give two shits about kojima, I just think it's funny that people shit on V for doing the opposite of 4, which they hated.
99% boring gameplay and 1% boring story, bravo.

hmm it's not boring if you're good

Kojima has always ALWAYS been a hack who steals his ideas from old samurai and cowboy western tropes
>new metal gear game with zombies and microtransactions
its like he never even left

where can i factor fun into that percentage?

all of it?