MONSTER HUNTER PC

WHERE IS MY MONSTER HUNTER WORLD FOR PC YOU CUNTS DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE WAITING FOR A PC VERSION OF MOSNTER HUNTER I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY CONSOLES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYVp2nW4q1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait til fall. It sold well enough you will surely get a really shitty port.

Plus it will have all the content.

Fall 2018.

Is it three ?

'aiming for' Fall 2018. Which realistically means expect it in 2019 because it's clear they don't know what they're doing.

Should have just bought a PS4 Pro. There is literally no reason to own a gaming PC or engage in PC 'gaming' in this day and age. It has nothing to offer anyone who actually cares about gaming, and not dumb esports, or pointless graphics number wank.

>Plus it will have all the content.
I laugh at this shit because PCbros keep saying it as if Capcom hasn't been rolling out the dlc free so far.

thx for beta testing sonybro, now go back to fighting the hardest boss, bad framerate

Just emulate if you want to play MH on PC so badly

It's sad, isn't it?

PC gaming has died so hard if you are a die hard gamer.

Hell, even VR has better content on the PS4 compared to the PC.

So mad.

>Shitty Ort
Oh God I forgot it will be a port. Capcom wount optimize it and it will run like ass for no reason. Fuck me. I don't want to pick up a console I'll never use after. Fuuuuuuuuck

just emulate it bro :)

As a PC user who is playing on the regular PS4 and is HR 50+. You aren't missing out on much, but I do admit the PC version will be superior in everyway. They're working real hard on it, user. Just wait. They'll even have G-rank out when PC releases.
youtube.com/watch?v=oYVp2nW4q1A

Just get a launch Xbox for $150 and the game. It's fucking worth it.

Mustard Race

Original Xbone is the worst preforming version

Can you not launch people into the air anymore in this game? :( What am I supposed to do after the hunt is over now? And where’s my kick back gesture?

Theres been MH on pc for years though.

You can still launch, shoryuken also launches into the air

>And where’s my kick back gesture?
You can kick with the greatsword.

you can launch people, hammer brutal upper cut and greatsword upswing.

You can still perform hilarity with Swaxe upswings, thus everything is fine

lol fuck pc gamers

This, the PSP games have emulated flawlessly for a long ass time. 3U and 4U will probably emulate fine in the near future.

>have a PS4
>refuse to buy MHW for it because I'm a framerate autist

You're just an autist, don try to sound like a snowflake with the framerate part.

Relax. I've enjoyed my time on ps4 but there's nothing in the endgame beyond grinding the same six monsters endlessly for terribly low chances on the decoration or stone you want. At when pc comes out you'll have some dlc to chew on and Grank wont be quite so far away.

Ok, how is damage adjusted now when someone joins? I had a barroth limping after like 10 mins and then someone joined and suddenly he lived for like another 20 mins.

Can you bitch at the price?

>have a ps4
>am an autist

You don't have to tell anyone, it's already a obvious when you have a ps4.

I bought it three years ago and I still only have 3 games

Bloodborne
Persona 5
Uncharted Trilogy (came with it, haven't played)

All you Capcomfags should be thanking me and everyone else buying not on consoles. I am buying THREE copies for PC. One for me and two for my friends. I already finished playing the PS4 version. So I am done with that cumdump.

>tfw sold Bloodborne and now just waiting for death stranding so i can shitcan the fucking thing
If I have to play console, I at least would rather play on the Bone, don't have to deal with the Lightbar or the sped fanbase.

Haha I only have Senran VS., Disgaea 5, and now World and Final fantasy Dissidia. I rather buy all these games on my PC. What the fuck.

No one cares what you are doing. At all in the slightest.

1 player = 1x HP
2 players = 2.6x HP
3 players = 2.6x HP
4 players = 2.6x HP

Yeah it's no longer linear anymore, so 4-man groups absolutely demolish

Good cause I'm gonna do it anyway.

Just emulate it, lol. I thought you mustard race said you can emulate everything.

4 hunters was always OP. Hub quests were balanced for 2 hunters.

Nah, nigga. MHW uses MT framework. It's basically guaranteed to not run like ass.

Capcom's PC ports have been fine ever since they stopped using Games For Windows Live
What was their last game that even used that, Lost Planet 2?

It was never linear. Monsters had village HP and multiplayer HP and that was it, same as now.

Jokes and console war faggotry aside, the PSP titles are actually pretty darn good for emulating. Pic related will always be a favorite of mine.

>Struggle to bring down bagel geese when I first fight him
>Can take down two toasted bagels without breaking a sweat now

Is this what getting good feels like? Because it's amazing

Bagel is easy when you realize to not sit next to his explosive poo
(Or just cheese him with bowgun lol)

I hear there's an extra monster included for PC bros DeNuevo

Nah, Capcom will just make their own sketchy DRM like whatever that shit SFV has

>watch out for exploding poo
>cheese him up
>toasted bagel is hard

what is this fucking lingo?

Emulate older Monster Hunters in the meantime you pansy

>Content can't also mean free content
user you might have brain problems.

*looks left then looks right* Are you talking to us? Your disgusting consoles couldn't begin to run games as efficiently as a pc could, run along home now little one, the big boys are playing now *glasses on*

I feel you. I just hope they dont fuck up the controls when they port it

is Deviljho even out yet

man oh man will mhw be a disappointment for you

PC/PS4 here. i just don't understand HOW someone who is into video games will overlook PC. if you, a man, has a hobby, a man seeks ways to better his hobby. that is what PC is to video games. it's gotten so fucking warped because this idea really should be
>"oh, i have a PC already. maybe i should get a console to better my experience with the few exclusives"
either way, we'll be playing MHW on PC forever while the community will die on consoles. consoles never last

MHW's not even good enough to worry about losing sleep over, you can emulate better games than it in the same series.

omg how epin, the pcfag wants our ps4 games xd

I want Bazelgeuse to fill me with cum!

>someone's opening the front door at 12PM better bark, oh hey it's my owner better bark some more
>there are some dogs in their yard three houses over better bark
>a floater passed through my vision better bark
I love my dog but holy shit

Because console war faggots are all literally children who are stuck with whatever mommy bought for them. If you're a fucking adult who plays video games as a hobby and you don't have at least PC+1 other platform for exclusives you're probably a poorfag.

My dog only barks when she wants to come back inside or when someone rings the doorbell

>PC version will be superior in everyway. They're working real hard on it, user. Just wait.
I love it when naive and delusional retards lap up the dev RP crap and even shill for them for free.
Do you remember shit from year ago when SQUARE made idiots believe that PC was 'LEAD PLATFORM' for Nier Automata and then abandoned the game after release with no patches to this day despite it being a crappy mess that doesn't even run on many PCs unless you apply the community patch and downgrade lighting.
But hey, it will be different this time, right? They really care about PC, right?
That's why they took extra 8 months to polish things up, to give YOU the best, not just to get money from gullible retards.

>unless you apply the community patch and downgrade lighting.
Running it in windowed mode and using a third party program to force fullscreen is a lot simpler for the same results

Would anyone mind helping me get through an Urgent quest in XX?

ID is 67-7574-6088-2420

I can join you in a few minutes

I'll eagerly await user, Thank you

>Blasting scales that explode after hitting the ground
>Exploiting bowgun's range to trivialize the fight
>Tempered bazelgeuse

If they wanted money from gullible retards they would have released it for the switch

Anything else you need help with?

I feel you man. Luckily a friend sold me his PS4 for dirt cheap. Just clocked 60 hours of huntan.

Why the fuck are japanese randoms so fucking bad at this game?

>Fire SOS for Teostra
>Bunch of japanese bow users show up
>I'm the only melee user
>One just randomly keeps flashing it, doesn't work half the time
>Can't flash it when he goes to do Supernova
>They die

It's going to have denuvo isn't it?

>people who join rooms and instantly post their keys

>implying random people are ever good
Hunt solo or with bros

fucking this
also, they would release a very shitty PC version a month after release if they didn't care.

>Capcom releases the PC port
>then announces MHWG for consoles
>PC then waits another 6 months for G
You know it's gonna happen.

god, that'd suck
i would have to avoid a game i actually want on pc

Not getting every maxed out version of all weapons and every armor set?

You are playing monhun wrong.

>8th Nerg kill, no gems
>Friend kills it for the second time, gets two, from my investigation no less

Yeah, nah, fuck this.

Just finish the limited bounties

I had to avoid dbz fighters because of denuvo.

Had to kill three kulas for bounties. Just do low rank and slap on bandit mantel.

Jesus the drops. They were only worth about 1000 to 500 but there were so many I had an extra 40k after those quests

i want to fight tempered deviljho. elder fights arent fun to me at all not a single one.

lets be honest PC doesn't deserve it

there's monster hunter online and monster hunter frontier, isn't there?
there's also dragon dogma too which you can treat like a prototype MH:W

Fuck off

Same here, but I own Bloodborne and that's it. Bought Nioh, but then gave it to a friend when it releases on PC and played it there instead. Still holding on until Death Stranding and RDR2. Maybe Will cave and get MonHun, since I'm hyped as fuck for it and not sure if I can wait for PC release.

404 Argument not found

Give 10 good reasons why PC deserves to play this game when they are quite literally and unironically the worst portion of the larger gaming fanbase in existence.

FLASH ON, TZITZI BRO

I'm a poorfag, but managed to save up enough for a (used) PS4 and a PC which I recently upgrades with a 1070. I know it's not smart to throw money at quality when you're a poorfag, but I saved up enough and all bills are paid, plus I have enough for the occasional 'fancy' dinner with the GF or going for a night out.

I just enjoy playing video games optimally, and I know how to handle money.

I was fighting Kushala Daora yesterday, and he ended up doing 4 tornados in a very small arena, which caused my framerate to completely shit the bed

go fuck yourself, sub 20fps is NOT fine

>thinks price is the problem
its the fact that one comes out once every fucking month

>It has nothing to offer anyone who actually cares about gaming
>t. ps4 owner

Flash on, Tzitzi-bro

If "graphics number wank" is pointless then what would be the point of getting a PS4 pro over the regular one?

The dragon dogma's port was pretty gud so i have some faith. On the other hand capcom is still a japanese dev so it's a coinflip.

I have a PS4 but as always, I'll wait for the PC version because it's probably going to be better. If it isn't, the PS4 version will probably be cheaper by then. Win/win

Because PC is better than consoles

>There is literally no reason to own a gaming PC or engage in PC 'gaming' in this day and age
Baring RTS's, 4K, most MMOs, FPS (if you want half decent aim) mobas, an ever living fuck ton of indie games. And pretty much every game older than 2005.

But yeah sure only graphics wanks why not?

World gets boring quickly. There's not many monsters around and the monsters they picked arent great.

The PC delay is a blessing in disguise, you will be much closer to the G-rank release by then.

Dont repeat my mistake and buy a PS4 for this.