Sonic News

Sonic 2018

Hi all. I have some info regarding sonic the hedgehog in 2018.
First lets talk about Sonic mania

>sonic mania will be talked about at the panel in march.
>Released the following thursday will be a dlc expansion for the game, along with bug and leaderboard fixes.
>DLC pack called Sonic Mania+ Will be 5.99$ and include 3 zones and two characters.
>2 levels will be returning and 1 will be brand new
>The returning sonic 2 zone will be Mystic Cave. The returning sonic CD zone will be a surpise.
>the new level I dont have the name but its very aztec themed.
>the '''new''' characters include Metal sonic and Amy.
>Metal will have his own stardust speedway act 2 zone that's fighting a familar face.
>5 free blue sphere levels will be included. Super hard levels for sure.
>sonic mania will be indeed getting a mobile port. released in summer 2018 for 15.99, no new features.

Sonic Drift {temp name}

>sonic drift will be a transformers style game without any other characters in it.
>most of the line up is the same as before but ALL sonic characters that are recent will be included.
>a few characters from the IDW comics will be in base game or free dlc.
Also heard one might be '''exclusive' to a code that comes with a tie in comic that will come out in winter2018.
>some tracks include greenhill,mushroomhill,hyrdocity,wacky workbench,station square,studiopolis. along side many others.
>game will be revealed at the march event or soon after via the sega stream.
>fall 2018
>will include a very scaled down OC creator
>switch,xbox,pc,ps4,mobile
Sonic comic.
>not alot will be talked about the comic besides a reminder and crossover announcements.
>crossovers include
>transformers,TMNT.

Sonic Forces
>sonic forces will be receving a few more shirt dlc along side bug patches
>sonic forces will be getting a vinyl record for summer 2018
>patch releases the following month
more in next post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rE0LF-wW7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sonic Boom TV
>a Season 3 will be indeed coming out in spring
>hulu exclusive
>13 episodes.

The Future Of Sonic.
>A special live stream announced for july.
>chaos have been hinted to be a major factor in the event
>will be live streamed sponsored by sanrio,nintendo, and totinos.

Special surpise.

>the rare SOAP shoe sonic plush will be having a VERY limited rerun starting in May.
>to be online exclusive to either amazon or gamestop.

I will also answer a few questions

Wake me up when Sonic gets 2 proper eyes and changes his attire at least somewhat.

>sonic drift will be a transformers style game without any other characters in it.
Into the trash it goes.

TRASH

sanic my pussay

>>DLC pack called Sonic Mania+ Will be 5.99$ and include 3 zones and two characters.
I thought they said that they weren't making DLC for Mania

sanic is shit

There is only one patch I want.

>transformers style game without any other characters in it

Never has the point been missed so aggressively.

You can do that jump

>the '''new''' characters include Metal sonic and Amy
It took this long for this to happen.

This sounds so fucking awful and boring I'd believe it.

>I will also answer a few questions

But are you really looking forward to answering them? Be honest with yourself.

there are no good sonic games

Depends on the question

i just want versus xiii, man

>will include a very scaled down OC creator

Seemed reasonable til this came up. Good try tho OP

Is it true that Sonic Team is butthurt about Sonic Mania getting more success than Forces?

It's going to replace the XBOX and MII characters on the systems and to allow them to be online.

will there be a game grumps cameo in the game

I just want Duke Nukem Forever already

>Bug patches
Will they patch out Denuvo? Because it's bugging me

no.

sanic sucks

Rumor has it that there was supposed to be another Boss fight against Infinite in Forces. What happened to it (if it was real)?

Is SEGA looking into removing Denuvo from the PC ports of Forces and Mania? Will it be in Drift?

Unless I'm mistaken, lots of the writers have left Sonic Boom. Do you know how that's affecting the show? Is that why there's only 13 episodes in season 3?

What about the movie? That's for July, I take it?

"Most of the line up is the same as before but ALL sonic characters that are recent will be included." By ""all Sonic characters that are recent," does that include the whole cast of Forces (including lesser characters like Zavok and Choas)? Are Sonic Boom characters going to be in (Sticks, Boom Sonic)?

Thanks. I know this is probably fake, but it seems normal enough to be real.

Sonic adventure 3 will never be an official title for any games.
Might be a chao mobile game sometime this year

oy vey it's a good day to hebrew

Oops, I didn't see these:
Sorry.

It was the rumor no one believed, but everyone wanted to be true.

It's been almost 20 years and no chao garden game

There indeed was another fight. Don't know anything about how it played. was cut late.

Yes this will be the last season of sonic boom. Most of the writers have left. Expect this season to be focused on fanservice.

The movie trailer will debut before or at the july event.

Stick will be in the racing game so will zavok. Boom sonic might be a costume or DLC or simply not included.

Also just saying Sonic 1 and 2 Mobile will NEVER come to PC or Console. Sonic 3 port will also not exist. Unless something happens they are never going to be in steam or PSN etc.

What does transformers style of game even mean?

Racing Transformed?

sanic adventures is a shit game that's why

>Also just saying Sonic 1 and 2 Mobile will NEVER come to PC or Console. Sonic 3 port will also not exist. Unless something happens they are never going to be in steam or PSN etc.
why? seems like incredibly easy money for them

Aw, man. I'd love it if it were released, but alas...

Well, that sucks. It was a fun ride. Fanservice is usually not good; I have low expectations, to be honest. I'm glad we're getting one last rodeo, though.

OK, cool.

Nice.

I didn't think so, but at least I know. Thanks for the confirmation.

Sega being Sega.

Will they be releasing any old Sonic games on current stuff? Seems so weird that there's nothing.

One last question:

What happened to Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games? I see they missed this year. Surely Mario and Sonic will butt heads in the next Summer games? If not, why did the subseries die?

I heard the trailer at the march thing will have a ugandan knuckles reference and ray and mighty be mentioned.

I'm not sure about that series. I'm a fairly recent hire

it probably didn't do well for the wii u version, and it's taking a hiatus that may or may not be permanent

>>the rare SOAP shoe sonic plush will be having a VERY limited rerun starting in May.
>>to be online exclusive to either amazon or gamestop.
assuming this is true, will it be Japan exclusive or will it be available for everyone? American Sonic merchandise is garbage, especially the plushes. They always look deformed. I would die for an affordable SOAP shoes plush

Well gamestop is a US store. I assume its going to be a limited number per region. I think its either sega or amazon exclusive in japan. might get a ufo catcher too

and GAME exclusive in the UK

I think the main plush byits self will be 39.99 and the bundle with an art book will be 59.99$

>>sonic drift will be a transformers style game
what the fuck does this even mean?

Road, Water, Sky.

any sonic mania 2 plans, or something else by the team that worked on it

Sonic all stars racing transformed but generic.

Fuck I'm going to be so mad if that ends up being true, literally the worst thing they could have done.

Not sure. I think Sega of japan is still salty about it. Its a miracle that the dlc will come out

When is Koshimoto going to be fired?

Autism

youtube.com/watch?v=8rE0LF-wW7w

what the fuck even was this game?

Give details about the newest Sonic game.

>totinos
fuckin nice

will game grumps bei n the next game

Best crossover roster of all time is what it was to be honest

She's in the game because she largely funded it though desu

ya bro. they are the main bad guys on soonik mania adventure 3 FT BIG the cat. Exclusively on sega PICO

Cool!

Oh...that's..well, I don't call the shots, so what can I say?

Awww...2014 was alright. I can see how 2016 killed it, though, being on Wii U and lackluster in general.

I fucking miss the hype threads

>Sonic R-X
>SA 2 :Batle Racing Style game
>24 tracks
>Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Metal Sonic, Jet, and others
>Time attack mode
>Tournament mode
>Chao Garden

>implying this wouldn't be goat.

That would be cool. maybe make it ur self with unity and such?

>She's in the game because she largely funded it though desu

what? why?

Interesting leaks, thanks for the info.
What's the new Sonic game gonna be like? 2019 release?

1. Shes a cool gal who helped fund one of my favorite games
2. Shes an absolute branding madman who tries to get her face everywhere

It's either december or early spring.

I have no idea about it otherwise

huh, interesting. I'm mostly confused as to how/why she even got in talks with Sega for funding.
Good on her though.

Nice try. If you actually worked at Sega, you would know that the sequel to Sonic Forces is currently in development. Low energy.

Also answering questions for about 30 more mins or so. feel free to ask non sonic sega games too. dont know a wholeeee lot about them

is Roger Craig Smith still voicing sonic

Of course

What is the point of asking you about them if you don't know anything?

Is jet set radio future ever coming back

I know about a few. Mostly crazy taxi and puyo puyo

>hulu exclusive
not that the rest of this was plausible, but this won't happen because it's netflix exclusive in japan and they wouldn't go
>okay, unsubscribe from the service you watched the rest of the show on and use this other one

Will Sega ever be reviving their dead IPs? I'm assuming no since most haven't gotten games in years and the most they got was a cameo in one of the Sonic racing games

Is Ryan Drummond ever coming back?

I don't know about japan's distribution on sonic boom. It's hulu only in the states

I think they wanna do something with chu chu rocket this year

Japan doesn't care about Sonic

They're one of the companies with their logo on her car IIRC. Along with hotwheels which is why she drives one of them.

Will Metal Sonic play just like Sonic?

Will there be more epic maymays in the games

not buying it then

Will Amy ever waifu Blaze for being a femSonic?

how dare you

Im not willingly paying if that faggot is anywhere near the series

pirate it on p- oh

I believe it. You just know they're going to try making it the next big thing. It was one of the only good things to come from that junk heap known as F*rces.

NOOOOOOOO

Will Puyo Puyo 3DS be localized? What about the 3DS SEGA Classic Collection 2 game?

No. Sega is done with the 3DS at this point.
If it does come out I will be very surprised

Awwwww...too soon.
Ok, thanks.

sounds cool. i hope this is real.

would be great if the sonic forces avatar could be imported

>sounds cool. i hope this is real.
It's not.

why dont they just make a simple sidescroller with pretty backgrounds and over the top levels? Why are they making these shit games over and over again

Will NiGHTS get a 3rd game or is the franchise already dead in the water?

That's bascially sonic runners adventure.
ded

will we still get cameos though?

night anons