Best games to play with mouse ?

best games to play with mouse ?
my kb is fucked

just use your phone as a mouse

what

so run down to a store and buy another one dummy.

HOMM3
CIV

too poor
im eastern european

nobody is that poor, that is no excuse. keyboards are cheap as fuck.

i asked you for a game rec not for advice on what to do

closest store is like 50km away

Anything turn based like Civ (may as well try 2 or 3) or something you can pause like FTL or D&D Games like Baldurs Gate or Icewind Dale

bump,Sup Forumsirgin

XCOM2
Heroes of might and magic
Hearthstone
Europa Universalis 4
Stellaris
Crusader Kings 2
Any tycoon game (EmpireTV tycoon , GameDev Tycoon, etc...)
Cities Skylines

Ultima Underworld
Ultima Underworld II

You dont have $20?

ONE MORE TURN
N
E

MORE
O
R
E

TURN
U
R
N

how did you type this?

If you can't buy a kb I already anticipate the suggest games for no monitor thread when your current one breaks.

speech 2 tehckst

on screen kb

b

He isn't poor. It's code for being underage and refusing to work a job, but still in education so he won't get welfare yet.

Va-11 Hall-A is exclusively mouse based if I remember correctly, also leaves one hand free drinkan

im a son of a farmer

Minesweeper

is ck2 hard 2 get into ?
it looks intresting

That doesn't change the fact that you're underage and unemployed, thus calling yourself "poor" when in fact you just don't want to work a part time job while going to primary school.

Id say it is the easiest among the other grand strategy games , if you played anything similar , especially paradox games its a breeze.

wtf u want from me retard
im losing nearly 2 hours a day to even get to school and then i help my fucking dad maintain the farm. little to no time for other activities, so get off me

bbb

There are also old school rpgs which don't require a kb. Like the Divinity series , you can also play the new ones also (Original sin 1/2)

Artificial Academy 2
Sengoku Rance(?)

played the shit out of aa2 and hs my dick was abused