Kingdom Cum

Why isn't this game called Medieval Walking simulator 2018? Seems appropriate. Boring as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yFaM32mvEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's called immersion and atmosphere whic you don't know shit about

True. The game even looks like garbage despite using CryEngine and despite Sup Forums saying it's gonna be the best looking game ever

>walking through a generic photorealistic forest

sure is atmospheric af i feel like im in 1403.

Suck my dick wh*teboi

these games, regardless of your opinion, are tending to sell ridiculously well

found your vid OP
youtube.com/watch?v=3yFaM32mvEo

>do long ass quest for Lord Divish's wife
>she gives me a shirt
>fade to black scene
>implied sex
>no scene
Just for having the balls to have animooted sex scenes, W3 is better.

>W3 is better
W3 is one of the worst games ever shat out by a cadre of retarded slavs

Maybe, I didn't like that game either but it had sex scenes. That's all I care about.

>complains about the walking

They didn't have cars or public transport back then. Stop trying to shoehorn shit in to try and make it more accessible.

>Kingdom Cum
are you 12

> muh realism

Tbqh I like realism but I play a game to have fun. Having to do mundane chores such as walking is fucking boring. The game is basically a walking simulator.

Its just awful, so very boring no drumpfh supporter should even look at it. Those fucking nazis should instead buy wolfenstein the new colossus, now available on steam and xbox one.

>Just for having the balls to have animooted sex scenes, W3 is better.
I've seen two sex scenes, one of them a borderline orgy, in my 20 hours so far. Consider acquiring acumen.

The map really isn't that big, and you get a horse after the first few hours. You could also try interacting with people and doing side quests on your way to farther away objectives, but fuck, I'm sure I'm talking to a Bethesda/Ubisoft open world lover who came here from t_d in 2016, so just take your (You) and include me in your screencap for epic karma.

I also gave you an example of not having one.

>I need constant sexual stimulation for my undersized chode
Yeah man, fuck KCD for having like one less thirty second sex scene in 50 hours of gameplay.

You have your priorities. I have mine.

Hey user, fair enough. It just seems like an odd nitpick to hinge your preference on.

No matter how much sarcasm, or pathetic memes you are using to draw away from the attention that this game is a piece of shit, it will always be a fact that this game is indeed a piece of broken sit.

Not playing this until I can download Guts's equipment from the Golden Age arc.

So you were ripped off by Vavra?

Currently watching a stream. This game doesn't look that fun. Just wonder around and that's as deep as it gets game play wise.

More like choke-people-out-for-half-an-hour-and-get-my-ass-beat-when-the-guards-find-out simulator.