Factorio is actually easy but complicated

Factorio is actually easy but complicated

It's easy to pick up the basics. Usually I get to the tech level of having to produce green vials and wind up leaving the gsme at that because I'm a brainlet and simply don't have the time to sperg out about conveyor placement.

Good gsme, though.

It can be hard in certain circumstances. Spawning in a desert usually means your pollution spreads fast and you have biters attacking you sooner. And since you move slower in a desert biome it's harder to respond to attacks.

I dont get it. The game is perfect for brainlets. To make anything complicated all you have to do is break it down and make one product at a time, then just stick them all on one or 2 belts.

Thats literally the entire game repeated forevor. If your a real autist you will have 8 train setups and bots and shit which is unnecessary but funny endgame. Or you could just be a retard and copy/paste optimal blueprints

Why do you keep posting this in every fucking thread?

Modded is pretty fun

based mods banning this fag

The game actually improves a lot by playing multiplayer and giving a task to each person.

Also there are mods for making the play more challeging.

When your evolution factor gets really high it starts to be a real pain in the ass to expand. I tend to use the nuclear artillery mod and just mass produce shells. Nuclear cannons in all my mines keep the biters pushed back. Still a pain to expand though.

Even with tons of free energy the railguns use all my energy and fuck up all the system.

How do i stop this from happening?

>railguns
I'm going to assume you mean laser turrets and you need a lot of accumulators. Preferably with solar

Or a gigantic nuclear reactor.

You can actually beat the entire game with a handful of buildings and mining the rest yourself.

It's just a form of a puzzle, really. Still fun

This game needs a communist re-skin pack

Even with tons of accumulators they all shoot at the using the entire energy.
I'm really close to build this one.

Then build more

Factorio is fairly simple until you start using autismods.

An online game mode 5 players vs 5 players like battlegrounds would be interesting.

so a shitskin pack?

There's a PvP mode already in the game you can host.

Factorio is actually easy and simple but tedious