Jose White

Which one is better?

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

fort

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Fortnite.

Got PUBG for free and still can't pass the 4 hour mark. At least have 10-20 hours in Fortnite.

Oliver White
Oliver White

left is a shitty basically unfinished mess full of chinks
right is a skill-less BR-filled game where the meta involves cheesing the building mechanics via building stairs to block bullets in firefights
Neither of them are fun or good games.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

they're both shit

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Definitely more skill in fortnite. There is actually mechanics to avoid shots and new routes to come at every fight. You should try and git gud if you think there is no skill.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

definitely more skill in fortnite
There is no skill involved in hastily building a set of stairs between you and your opponent because they're better than you and you were about to die, creating free cover out of your ass that you can safely peek from.
Every firefight I have gone into has either been that or some nigger insta-building a box around himself if far away
or faggots running sideways building meme walls across the map for more free cover
There's no skill in any of that

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

racist
doesn't like walls when it's used against him

LMAO irony

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

If PUBG was free then PUBG.

Fortnite is the superior choice considering it's appropriately priced.

Also constructing and cartoon shit > vehicles

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

They're both the same shitty game. Don't even bother wasting any time on this junk.

Easton King
Easton King

abloo abloo you said nigger

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Why don't you git gud and also build? Oh yeah because you're a shitter.

Bentley White
Bentley White

Building is a crutch for people who have shit aim and can't kill people, so they need to hide or build meme stairs in the middle of a firefight
I can demolish most players I come across in actual firefights that don't devolve into this shit

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

fortnight cause its on my Sony

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

no skill
can't even place 1st
You must suck

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

literal garbage vs hot garbage

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

PUBG.
Fortnite is a child's game.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

PUBG

Fortnite isn't better, it's just more casual friendly.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

I hate the artystyle of Fortnite so fucking much .And that building bullshit looks beyond annoying.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

implying
Without building a single structure because I'm not bad at video games like most people who play the game
Building is a skill-less mechanic that shitters rely on

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Both are buggy garbage but at least you don't have to pay for Fortnite

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Probably because they added turbo building.

Now even console players can build fast

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

PUBG. Fortnite is literal kid shit for autistic fucks.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

HEY GUYS h1z1 IS GREAT. ITS A BUGGY UGLY MESS WHERE YOU CAN DIE AND RESTART INSTANTLY!
HEY GUYS pubg IS GREAT. ITS A BUGGY UGLY MESS WHERE YOU CAN DIE AND RESTART INSTANTLY!
HEY GUYS fortnite IS GREAT. ITS A BUGGY UGLY MESS WHERE YOU CAN DIE AND RESTART INSTANTLY!
they're all derivative shit that makes publishers cream their pants. the concept was interesting for a bit but every game is the same aside from some superficial stuff.

NEXT

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

If building was nerfed or removed the game would be 10 times better instead of it just being stair simulator

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Battle royal is garbage, r6:siege is the only fps on PC worth playing right now.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

camping shit
fuck off

Henry White
Henry White

Fortnite because building allows for a higher skill ceiling and cuts down on the effects of circle RNG dictating a winner. Plus it has a less bad loot system. Feels like I'm actually playing against players in Fortnite rather than PUBG where I feel like I'm fighting RNG more than people, which is sad considering a large part of the shooting in Fortnite is RNG dependent.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

camping
Almost all good defender players run around the place almost as much as attackers

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

tfw Fortnite's PvE (which it was originally made as) is sitting on the backburner in favor of BR shit

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

you dont have to camp, i just walk around when im on defense , i kill things

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

building allows for a higher skill ceiling
Literally the opposite lmao
Who needs skill or aim when you can just build an instant barricade through stairs or run across the map building walls for complete protections?
It's sad because the PvE is fun, at least until you get the overly grindy missions

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

So you basically lose every firefight?

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

implying fights between two good people don't involve each of them trying to outbuild each other in addition to outshoot and outmaneuver
Spotted the fag who needs to git gud

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

fornite and pung have no campers? lel youre dumb

John Clark
John Clark

fag

Mason Long
Mason Long

PUBG vs Fortnite is the new CoD vs TF2

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Canny Valley's tileset and story still isn't done
Last update to the game like that was putting the tileset on the stormshield and that was it, back in like, may

William Wright
William Wright

See
I'm not a bitch boy like you who needs to hide behind stairs and walls to win.
Keep pretending spamming walls and stairs is """"skill""" in your shitty Brazilian-infested game
Building is a shitter crutch

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Depends on the operator, but that guys an idiot who only wants to play variations on cod style tdm for eternity.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Fights between people are just whoever builds the most stairs in front of the other wins

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Making meme word to defend camping
Lol can't get more pathetic than this.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

blow the bottom 4 walls up
they fall to their death

William Jones
William Jones

or
nor

Nathan James
Nathan James

call of duty>tf2

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

walls
You're a dumb nigger, in firefights people build stairs in the middle of it to block bullets and for free safe peeking cover
You don't even need to build big bases or any of that shit in this game to win like the developers intended, you just throw up some stairs while fighting someone and magically get advantage regardless of individual skill
Building mechanics are used for three things most of the time: building boxes after getting shot at once by pussies, building walls across the map after getting shot at once, again by pussies, or throwing up stairs in the middle of you and your opponent because you were losing.

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Fortnite is way better. Once you get over the tension of pubg it's shit.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Your Youtube channel was shit my nigga

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Why does PUBG have so many players despite the bad reviews?

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

The Chinese make up the majority of players

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

That's like refusing to roll in Dark Souls because you think it makes you a cowardly soyboy shitter. It's a game mechanic, and not even hard to get around. I'm afraid that you are simply a poorfag who heard it was "free pubg" and tried to play it like it was.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

He bought a skin

LOOL

LOOOOOOL

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

and tried to play it like it was
Considering how easy it is to slaughter people when they can't get their crutch stairs up and that I've won before, with proof, I'd say I more than just tried.
That's literally one of the random default character models you actual brainlet. Holy shit, you're so desperate to defend your shitter status that you don't even think.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

To kill somebody before they build defences mean that you have to take them by surprise. So congratulations, you've ganked somebody who couldn't fight back. And I'm not denying you are skilled at video games, but its silly to call building "skilless" and a "crutch", and since you didn't address my analogy I'll assume you agree.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

So you agree people just throw up stairs in every firefight if you think I HAD to take them by surprise (which no isn't always true, there's just some people whose first instinct isn't to build a set of stairs in front of them to cower behind, like you)

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Yes, it's quite a clever thing to do, it gives you cover as well as a height advantage. There is literally no reason not do it.
there's just some people whose first instinct isn't to build a set of stairs infront of them to cower behind, like you
Sometimes it's better to just shoot, or use pre-existing cover, but I'm glad you found fellow shitters to kill to make yourself feel better.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

you dumb motherfucker

Your character has grey/white camo. The default character outfit is shades of green. You dumb motherfucker, you paid money to buy that skin.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

The fact that the game's meta is built around cheesing the mechanics by just throwing up stairs is in itself, retarded and a big reason why the game is bad.
They never intended the building to be used for that or any of the other shit it's often used for

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

PUBG just feels so slow and campy. I think Yahtzee summed up my feelings best when he said something along the lines of "getting killed by 2 pixels a mile away because you couldn't tell it was a sniper."
But most importantly, I have more wins in Fortnite

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

I didn't play the game and looked at a poster to shitpost with: the post
If I bought a skin then show me the skin, it's one of the defaults for that character and we both know that
Oh wait you can't because you're a desperate little nigger

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

cheesing
It isn't cheesing and you can't just call it that. The building system was intended to make cover, stairs are the best for that because they also provide a height advantage. And the game's meta isn't built around waiting to get attacked and throwing up stairs. Building bases/towers works more in the end, but if you get jumped then it's better to pop some stairs than not.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

And the game's meta isn't built around waiting to get attacked and throwing up stairs.
And yet that's what people do in every skirmish they ever get into, it's first instinct and it's a retarded mechanic

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

meant for

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

It isn't retarded, it adds depth and results in interesting situations
two teams run into each other
pop stairs
they are both now on the same height
climb higher to get advantage
but now it's easy for your stairs to be shot out and you to fall and die/take damage
build a tower/base instead
This is the natural progression of your skirmish/stairs situation, and if you're so shit you die before you get that stage maybe you should build some stairs instead of being a stubborn retarded nigger.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

S-s-show me the skin!

no mother fucker I don't have to prove anything. Go to your damn skin tab and show US your collection of skins, faggot.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Here's a picture of the default characters from some review website, posted before skins were added back in October
Done being retarded on purpose yet?

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

game has like 4 times as many actual characters
but let's only use the soldiers even though there's no abilities

i wonder how many people who play fortnite even know this game is about killing zombie hurricanes

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Oh now I see why Sup Forums has suddenly seemed to like the game the past few weeks
It's the Metal Gear Survive effect AKA contrarianism after everyone else hates it

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

I haven't looked but I'm pretty sure most of the user reviews are probably PUBG cocksuckers afraid of competition

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

default skins

orange shirt, right left most, and left most actually aren't eefault. The white check mid left is the default option

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

I want a game that is as optimized, has as many customization options, quicker games, and is free like Fortnite, but with the the more realistic guns, better gunplay and attachments of pubg. Also has vehicles and movement is faster and more athletic than pubg or fortnite.

Fortnite is fun, but I still don't like the building in it. Every game it is just about who can build ramps the fastest, but its games are a lot less intense and so much faster than pubg so that helps makes up for it.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

one of the most popular games out
everyone hates it
you're braindead retarded and even more retarded for unironically using metacritic

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

metacritic threads on Sup Forums about every game with people often citing metacritic
it's bad if you use it to show people don't like a game I do!
lol

Levi James
Levi James

I don't think they even realize that the day/night cycle in the game was because of the original zombie/tower defense game.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Fortnite looks like a fucking nuisance to play.
You try to go on somebody and then they just build a castle and spam walls between you. I was watching shroud stream it and it looked fucking annoying to deal with - and literally everybody plays like that.

How is that fun?

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Skins weren't in the game as of October 4th of 2017, so unless they changed the defaults, they are.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

This includes reviews for the pve game which was criticised for including p2w lootboxes in a full-priced game.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

What game is that screenshot from?

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

full-priced game
The PvE is free now I though

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

edgy newfag tourist from r/donald thinks he's Sup Forums

lmao fuck off

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Those are all starter soldiers. Fortnite has a male and female of 4 different races in each class. The ones pictured are pretty much the 'canon' characters though.

Soldier, Constructor, Ninja, Outlander
White, Black, Hispanic, Asian
Male, Female

BR only has soldier representation though

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Building is gay.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

implying people on Sup Forums didn't say nigger before 2014
You sure you want to call others newfag?

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

millions of people visit Sup Forums but it's all one person when i need to construe it to make a stupid rebuttal
jesus christ

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Metacritic is shit, they don't remove reviews that criticise features that have been removed.
the only critic review that mentions battle Royale is a 90
kek

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

PUBg got the better gunplay, shootan in that game is really satisfying. I also liked cruising around in vehicles, and it's in general much more tense than FN- winning is more exciting, dying is much more frustrating.

FN runs quite better, I never have any dips. Building is interesting and adds a lot of depth, as well as diminishing the impact of the circles because you alwas have cover handy. When playing with my duo or squad, we're constantly thinking about how and where to move, and it often works out great, so that's satisfying.
The pacing is much better- there's no ~15 minute midgame slog like in PUBG, the rounds are about 20 minutes long and you can generally find action if you want to. You're also rapidly on the ground again after a death, while PUBG has more loading screens and time spent in the lobby.
The devs are much better and/or their game is more complete, updates are frequent and fix stuff the community had issues with/add new and fun stuff

All in all it's a fresh wind and a pretty fun game

William Garcia
William Garcia

it wasnt used by a bunch of angsty 16-20 year olds pre 2010

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

cry more about a word, resetera

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

implying we weren't just dicking around for lulz and not actually retarded racists

you don't even know what stormfag is you dumb newshit

Levi James
Levi James

The irony of someone who gets assblasted over ''nigger'' calling anyone else reddit.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

You're literally a newfag from resetera if you're calling someone racist for using the word once in a post and throwing a fit over it, lmao

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

b-boogeyman!!
epic

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Why the fuck is "smug" the only look that character artist knows?

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

this entire post
most of Sup Forums pre-2010 was an edy 16-20 year-old, and you bet they said nigger. Now they're slightly less edgy 25-30 year olds.
implying that guy wasn't just dicking around for lulz and not actually a retarded racist
And an actualy nazi is definitely going to reply to you with soem shti about niggers being more violent, I'd appreciate if you don't respond. You can easily go to /pol/ if you want to debate this.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

tf2 > pubg = cod > fortnite desu

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

It's a player spread what the fuck other face are they supposed to make in that

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Fucking faggot, Fortnite is better but you make the player base look like limp wrist pussies. Shut the fuck up and crawl back to twitter.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Also:

Mari > Sarah > Crash >>>>>> Luna

chubby cheeked asian girls

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

the second one is better because of the phrasing used makes the question clearer.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

lol I guess I BTFO him because he hasn't replied to this.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

Short hair hime cut

Fuck yes please

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

buddy and I get into fortnite
he still doesn't build
he wants to engage at over 100m with sub purple rifles
when going to tilted towers he still doesn't land on the same building as me to avoid getting raped
doesn't go on solo to learn guns and combat basics
say that he knows what he is doing because he has played pubg
I'd rather just go solo at this point

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Metal gear online 3

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

pubg is a big piece of buggy shit

the desert map is fucking slow as hell and poorly made

fortnite would be better but a lot of the guns have rng spread, so it doesn't matter how good you are there will just be times the spread fucks you, think only one of the sniper rifles is actually non bs spread

if pubg weren't so buggy and now so obviously run by incompetent devs that will never be able to fix the problems at the heart of the game it'd be the obvious pick, but fortnite wins because of that, though it'd be nice if they took out the rng part of the aim

John Clark
John Clark

It's called a bob

Crash (the hispanic) and Luna (black) are shit tier though

Dominic King
Dominic King

I think the point of rng aim is to make it so aim isn't the only factor in deciding who wins a fight. It encourages looting, building, choosing which guns to use for which situations, etc.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

SFM?

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

the nigger has the chopsticks in hair and floral print asian style clothing

Why does nobody play the big bara husbando?

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

because that's only male constructors and they skipped leg day

Kyle is the only decent looking male constructor anyways. Hazard and Knox look like garbage, Bull looks like fucking Jontron.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

female constructors on the other hand are THICC

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

receiving damage or shooting your gun disables building for 15sec
there i fixed fortnite

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

I'm proud of you guys for not making a minecraft hunger games joke

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

minecraft hunger games joke

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Building in fortnite shouldn't provide protection until the item is fully built holy shit

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

We had this discussion read the thread. You're talking about a completely different game. If they wanted to avoid people building huge structures really quickly they would have
made it so walls/ceilings/stairs don't have hitboxes until they are built
increased time it takes to build structures
done what you suggested, they must have considered it it's incredibly obvious
But they didn't, so they are clearly happy with the current state of building.

Evan Long
Evan Long

Why not?

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

They just copied the building mechanics from PVE where it worked fine

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Fortnite is better even though the whole building aspect is annoying as fuck. Really wish they nerfed it so you cannot build shit while under fire.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

Fortnite

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

They are an entire fucking corporation and they had tests for this kind of shit. They would have addressed this problem and decided it was fine.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

because they obviously cater to shitters. they don't care about the skill ceiling as long as there are enough players that buy skins.
it's also why overwatch is popular - because it's so fucking easy and dumbed down fps even your grandmother would be able to play it.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

You're really overstating the competence of the average developer. I remember you from another thread because you post exactly the same, why do you hold the devs in such high regard? It's unnatural.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

As said, these mechanics were intended for a PvE game where "cheap" tactics like that are okay. Many aspects of PvE have been change in BR mode over time (like the zappe traps), so i would not be surprised if they launched a "building nerfed" gamemode as a special time-limited mode to see the reaction, then hopefully roll it out for realsies.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

The reality is this mechanic rewards you for bad positioning and having bad game sense.

In pubg if a player wants to run straight out in the open in a field he will get rightfully killed by the smarter player who was positioned in the treelines behind cover.

In fortnite instead of that player getting killed all he has to do is jump strafe in the air while building walls until he gets to cover or just encase himself in a box while he heals. The bad player basically has a get out of jail free card and is rewarded for bad positioning.

This somehow is "High skill ceiling gameplay"

and spam building a tower so it's bigger than the person next to you is as silly as it looks, instead of taking up the high ground and holding a position you can literally just run up to someone and spam build until your tower is bigger than shoot down at them. WOW out played bro, i built my boxes faster than you did.

William Williams
William Williams

Are you retarded?
Fortnite is easily TF2.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Fortnite was most fun when the battle royale first launched because everyone thought building was useless

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

against dumbing down games
wants to dumb down the building so you can't use in combat
It adds depth to the game, we had this discussion, read the thread.
Never posted in a Fortnite thread before, maybe not everybody agrees with you.
if you think so, but they had a test and nobody requested this. Many people enjoy the building as it is, including me.
If they surround themselves in a box and wait to heal it is extremely easy to shoot down the wall then kill them. I love it when shitters do this and if somebody has done this to you and gotten away with it then you are also quite shit. Also if somebody is building as high as possible to kill you, again you should shoot out the foundations and they will fall to their death.

Logan Price
Logan Price

They're both trash

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Dont you mean Quake Champions

William Rogers
William Rogers

What makes or breakes a BR is gunplay, and PUBG has better gunplay.

f2p Fortnite shitters can stay there for all I care. I appreciate it being a containment for all the people with shit taste who actually enjoy that retarded building mechanics.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Does fortnite even still have its default gamemode, from before it jumped on the battle royale bandwagon?

I remember mildly enjoying that. Scavenge supplies, build base, fight off zombies.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

i'm waiting for a decent developer to make a decent BR game. it's only a matter of time before big AAA companies start doing it.
i bet $10 there will be at least 2 different BR games showcased at E3 2018.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

If you liked TF2 i don't see how you would prefer pubg over fortnite, since the shooting mechanics in fortnite are so similar to tf2

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

I think the building and destroying makes Fortnite way more dynamic. Without it it would get old very quickly

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

If they surround themselves in a box and wait to heal it is extremely easy to shoot down the wall then kill them.

Ignores the fact that someone can just jump strafe and build walls to get away from long range engagements

You'll need to reload eventually also all that person has to do is build a mini tower and while you're shooting it he's going to jump out as you're reloading and they now have the drop on you, which again NOW you have to build cover for catching them out of position.

What should've been a simple kill is now a building shit fight full of jumping around and building next to each other.

Also if somebody is building as high as possible to kill you, again you should shoot out the foundations and they will fall to their death

What do you think they're going to do while you're shooting their building? Not rush you down, not hop out and continue building more cover? lel

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

thinking of installing fortnite how do I unlock that rust lord skin? or do u have to buy it?

James Cook
James Cook

You'll need to reload eventually also all that person has to do is build a mini tower and while you're shooting it he's going to jump out as you're reloading and they now have the drop on you, which again NOW you have to build cover for catching them out of position.
You said somebody who gets jumped can just build a box around themselves to heal, I said you can shoot that box down and kill them. You said that if you shoot the box down they'll stop healing and start building. What you've just done is stopped them healing and you can now fight with a health advantage. This is punishing somebody for being out of position, which you said was negated by building, and have no admitted is incorrect.
What should've been a simple kill is now a building shit fight full of jumping around and building next to each other.
I hope you aren't suggesting that somebody will build a giant tower, jump off and shoot you, and then build another tower to jump off. Also, unless you have the IQ of a sea cucumber, it's quite obvious as to whether somebody is healing or planning to jump out. If you are worried somebody is going to jump you can just prepare to kill them when they jump out. When this happens to me I just shoot their building, stop shooting them so they think I'm reloading, and shoot them when they jump out.
Also if somebody is building as high as possible to kill you, again you should shoot out the foundations and they will fall to their death
What do you think they're going to do while you're shooting their building? Not rush you down, not hop out and continue building more cover? lel
If their tower is high enough for shooting it out to be viable, jumping off the top is just helping you. If somebody is running around placing a shit ton of cover then all they are doing is wasting resources and whenever somebody plays like this it doesn't take long to kill them.

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

People unironically arguing that fortnite is ESPORTS and not a console party game

Fornite is a game meant for fun if it wasn't obvious from the WACKY skins

And Pubg is for the edgy tryhards

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Everything we're discussing can be done by a bad player which is the point. Them being able to spam build and either run away, or now have a fighting chance doesn't take any effort to do.

lul guy shooting at me from a mountain
Build cover and move to the tree line and either run away or take the fight now you're in a better position

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

the free one

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Yeah and in PUBG you can hide in a bush or just get in a vehicle and drive away from everybody you see. Shitters will always abuse mechanics that doesn't make said mechanics bad. In the example you gave somebody in a bad position moves to a better position. Some of the shitters I see get shot and just spin around trying to shoot back until they die. At least yours displays some cognitive function. A game that has no mechanics that can be overused by shitters doesn't exist, and if it does it either sold like shit or isn't fun.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit