She fainted millions

She fainted millions...

only casuals lost to her

I'm seriously tired...
>blocks your path, say something nice about her, did nothing wrong, what was his fucking problem etc.

What is your fucking problem? No one is laughing at this repeated shit, you can't get any good responses or any actual discussion. Why do you people flood this board with this shit? Can't you at least try to be funny?

What did he mean by this?

What was his fucking problem?

>what is ghastly
>what is hypnosis/curse
>what is smokescreen/sand attack
>what is Onix
>what is paralysis
I will NEVER understand this meme. My 10 year old self beat this game with no problem

He baited millions

Would you drink her Moomoo Milk?

shes got cute socks

I want to rollout my penis into her vagina

she cried after i beat her, which made my penis erected

Silly user, ducks can't have intercourse with a human

me under her seat

desu Jasmine always gave me more trouble than Whitney. Unless you start with cyndaquil you don't really get any good anti-steel types early on in GSC

M-Moo?

POKEMON

>Are sentient, intelligent creatures
>Appear dumb because they just say their name a lot, but all the Pika-Pika-Pi's make for a very contextual language where they can express all of their wants and needs without needing to speak a human language.
>Are subservient to humans and aren't treated as equals despite how smart they are
>Battle and get seriously hurt when we want them to without ever protesting to it
>Spend most of their lives locked inside of pokeballs

It's all really fucked up when you think about it

How disgusting...

>Cries when you beat her
Yeah, fuck you.

Only if you were fucking idiot.

>get ghastly
>raise to haunter
>use curse
>gg ez

>He didn't use ground and water Pokemon to fuck Jasmine's shit up.

They literally gave you access to a fucking wooper before fighting her.

Was geodude just too mainstream for you?

Get this hothead outta here

Why was Whitney the favorite waifu of all boys when gold/silver came out? We ALL liked her. Was it her tits? Did we want to be nice to a crying girl? I remember her getting the same affection as misty did.

She also cries when you take her virginity.

This. All these fags trying to fit in.

to give out a few hundred pokedollars

>vs a lvl 8 dunsparse AI
>send my lvl 7 to level it
>dies to rollout
>send my level 9 to finish it off (low hp)
>dies to rollout in one hit
>slow realization of what is going to happen
>send my lvl 13 starter
>dies in one hit

Clair was my waifu in G/S though. Flannery in R/S. I like my girls kind of edgy but not too edgy.

I liked Jasmine better back then, still do. I found Whitney annoying because of the tantrum she throws when you beat her, though I like her a bit more now than when I was a kid.

for all the shit chikorita and it's evolutions gets in g/s/c, bayleaf with reflect and poison powder made this fight a cakewalk