ITT: We laugh at wannabe streamers

ITT: We laugh at wannabe streamers

Imagine trying to become a pro streamer years after streaming took off and when everyone who likes streaming already have a popular streamer they go to. Imagine trying to become a pro streamer when 99% of them got their fanbases elsewhere (a youtube channel, tournament winner, e sports pro etc).

Imagine how depressing it must be to have 0 viewers, which is like half of Twitch. Sitting alone in a room, with a few thousand dollars worth of the latest streaming equipment playing for nobody. Even a few dozen viewers means nothing at all and will net you jack shit.

You just know Sup Forums is filled with these faggots, since once in a while some faggot shills his youtube game review channel in every thread related to the game. I'm sure there are retards on this board desperatly trying to become pro streamers.

Bad bait.

>Sitting alone in a room, with a few thousand dollars worth of the latest streaming equipment playing for nobody.
I just wanted someone to talk to

Which streamer hurt your feelings today?

What are you talking about?

I'm just laughing at the gallons and gallons of people who thought they could be epic streaming celebs.

Normally it sucks to see people failing to achieve their dreams but I fucking hate this cancerous streamer culture so it's hilarious watching them crash and burn. Especially when I lurk a thread about streamers on Sup Forums and see them talking about having like 10 viewers, comedy gold.

Do you not know what a gallon is?

>watching streamers
>streaming yourself

I don't get it. I wish I could stream even just for fun and don't expect it to take off. My main issue is that I can't sit my ass down and play a game for 4-8 hours every day due to responsibilities. Otherwise, why wouldn't you? You are playing vidya regardless, might as well stream it.

>with a few thousand dollars worth of the latest streaming equipment
You do realize that anyone that has a PS4 can stream with a click of a button, right?

i really really wish websites like twitch and youtube had some kind of list of newly created accounts
nothing would discourage streaming like a grim reminder that a new streaming channel is created every 15 seconds

Spotted the streamcucks.

Got any viewers yet? Maybe if you stream 9 hours a day for 5 years you might get some subs while the rest of your peergroup get degrees and jobs.

I don't think anyone goes into streaming for the money. You make more working a minimum wage job and by the time you get popular (if ever) you'll work your way up the company as well. No one in their right mind goes into streaming thinking they'll be making even 40k/yr.

You do know that your attempt to come across as too cool is mainly looking like a bitter bitch who is actually very unsuccessful in life, right?

no one cares you literal retard
you are already watching streamers on twitch you literal retard

>I don't think anyone goes into streaming for the money.
You're an idiot. You have no idea how these gold rushes work do you?

Pathetic losers hear about people getting rich, then they jump on the bandwagon en masse usualy well after the consolidation period. In their head it's all planned out. This is their ticket out of the dumps, they're gonna make it. Then reality shits on them.

See: crypto, youtube channels, streaming

90% of people doing it is for the money. "I don't do it for money" is what failures say.

>mfw there are hundreds of failed Lets Play careers on youtube
>people uploaded thousands of ther lets plays, without any views
>last video 4 years ago

I was looking at DSP's channel the other day, and he gets around 200 views per video, and it tapers off as the game goes on. How can people bother with this shit? He has thousands of videos.

no you're an idiot and twitch was never a gold rush. There are people that started streaming in the justin tv days and still have sub 1k viewers. Stop talking out of your ass.

ITT: We laugh about retards who spend their time watching another retard playing a video game.

I stream on the side for fun, it is pretty good practice for talking for long periods of time.

>he needs to practice talking

>he doesn't need to practice talking

> Sitting in a pirate costume with 3 to 4 viewers.
> No charisma or personality.
> Trying to get some pennies.

im gonna stream

>tfw younger brother is a no name streamer
>try to convince him to get a job but he just goes to his room to play games
Feels bad man.

>streaming without at least having a few friends to either chat with you or at least pad your viewer count

dude such a funny idea for a thread, so fucking funny XD