I'm going to PLACE A DISPENSER HERE

I'm going to PLACE A DISPENSER HERE

I am full of sandvich and I am coming for DOCTOER!

>spies disguised as engies can place dispensers that look and function normally, but sap the health of those standing near it rather than heal, and can be destroyed by the enemy team; as well as turrets that heal those they shoot

Dumb. Spies should slide their sapper like in the meet the spy. When you do slide it it has a recharge rate.
Other sappers can be placed on walls, explode like an EMP, and even friendly sappers that can give sentry's mini crits/crits and give dispensers the ability to over heal.

ALL OF YOU ARE NOT GOOD

DEMOMAN IS MEDIC

I KICKED YOUR ASS BACK TO Thanks!

You died as you lived MEDIC

YOU. YES YOU. YOU ARE STUPID, STUPID, STUPID

I love the smell of a kicked SPY!

You did a fine job, tossing your little MEDIC around

Ka-MEEEEDIIIIC

PUT DIS- POW

God save the MEDIC!

THAT SPY AIN’T MAKIN’ BACON

Who else thinks the spy should be able to place a dispenser that changes what side it dispenses to, based on whether or not the spy is in disguise?

No, that’s hard to balance and too fun

>+Empowers minis and dispensers
>-30s recharge
>-engineer wrench still knocks it off
>-doesnt sap enemy buildings

No
Spies need a reason to use the enforcer again

No one because that sounds retarded

You have 10 seconds to create a viable WRENCH replacement.

The Jag. Done. Most of Engineer's wrenches are in a good place as side grades. The Jag is a little to over used, but it's not like it's the only wrench used by engie.

SCOUT IS DELICIOUS

Wrench that fully upgrades things in one hit but the swing is really slow, it does no damage, you can’t repair other engis’ buildings, upgrade things past level 2, or build teleporters

Hey boys it's a Nope

MEEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIC
t. demoman

gunslinger and jag are great sidegrades

Eureka effect is more of a gimmicky tool but it actually works really well that way

Southern Hospitality needs a rework though, make it the dispenser wrench and have it increase the range alot or something

Wrench that can't build, but steals other team's buildings to your site for no cost

THAT MEDIC'S A BLOODY MEEEEEEEEDDDDIIIICCCCCC

Create, not name

I read the post as if you were implying the engineer wrenches were not viable.

>keys are only 29 ref now
Is trading finally kill?

You have 10 seconds to make a new Medigun, because Medic needs a new one.

Health drain gun
Stores up health and overheard everyone around medic for ubercharge

>kill some one
>"Thanks"

medigun that refills ammo

Medigun that can connect to enemy to heal you. Uber will either give intense enemy succ or adds bleed and slowdown to your patient's damage

Heal rate if stock, lower over heal like the quick fix. Increases your speed and the targets speed by 25%.
Uber: Increase speed by additional 50%, and double jump height? Maybe increase cap rate by +1?

>Can't upgrade buildings by hitting them
>When you smack an enemy, damage done also applies to upgrading all buildings

>The Omni-Tool
>-20% repair and build rate
>Alt fire: empower a building your touching with your tool (+10% sentry fire speed, +25% dispenser range and healing, or +25% teleporter recharge rate).

It would be a sci fi type electric rod and dissolve people on killing them.

Literally just give the ubercharge an AoE heal like the Amputator.

+Buildings start at level 2
+Build as fast as level 1s
-Cannot repair sentry
-Cannot upgrade to level 3

Okay, okay, not bad ideas.
Now give me your least favorite class and tell me how to balance them to be more fair and fun.

Hey Sup Forums,
yore
ugleh

That's about as dumb as the Homewrecker encouraging Pyros to melee enemy sentries.

Secondary replacement but whatever
>Dispenser backpack
>Heals 5hp/s and replenishes ammo in a radius
>-10% Base speed

What if Valve made a wrench that replaces vanilla buildings with

>Erect Wall (health 400)
>Bear trap (Stuns for three seconds)
>Trap Dispenser (Steals health and ammo, explosion damage if destroyed)

>stuns in tf2
please no, sandsman was aids for a reason

Okay here's my idea
>Replenishes ammo as well as health
>Uber significantly reduces reload/firing speed, weapon cooldowns, and speeds up both players
>+50% uber rate

That's way too overpowered

What about a Meet the Medic-inspired Uber?

>Ubers target alone
>Uber deflects rockets, absorbs ammo
>Medic is not ubered, but only requires 50% uber charge

Heavy
A long distance minigun

Would be really underpowered, unless it works as a vacc shield

The concept of an ammo-refilling medigun is a great idea but it needs to be balanced appropriately.

>Gives the ammo refill capability of a Level 2 dispenser while the beam is focused on a patient
>Health gain is slow and awful; would only be around 10 HP per second, and 20 HP per second on crit heal
>Uber grants unlimited clip
The health gain would be really shit and would be very hard to rely on. The uber rate could probably be around the rate of the Kritzkreig's, although I'm not too sure.

>Now give me your least favorite class
Sniper

>and tell me how to balance them to be more fair and fun
No idea. I don't feel like Sniper really fits in TF2 and he's only there because of the old games. Valve could have just just given him the Ambassador instead and it would have made him 10x more fun to play, but now I can just play Spy with more tricks instead, so why bother. Maybe give him a hunting rifle or some shit that's a better Ambassador with the normal sniper rifle falloff.

My only idea towards balancing the sniper and making him a bit less fun-draining would be to have close-range headshots only deal minicrits, as to reinforce the long-range aspect that a sniper should have. I do agree with you though, he'd be the first class I would want to remove, even though I love his character.

Something like the Gunslinger but gives a mini dispenser.
>Engineer wears it on his back
>Spawns empty with the engineer
>Gives half health and ammo
>Blocks backstabs
>Can still be sapped

Why would Medics be given a gun that makes them shit at their main role?

Alternate playstyles, my dude. A weapon like the Gunslinger can change the role of the Engineer, removing primary strengths and giving them new interesting ones.

Does he wear the mini dispenser on his back carrying it around because that would be cool

Yes exactly

Would it be destroyed after blocking a certain number of backstabs?

Makes a great idea for repurposing the mecha medigun into a humorous "heals your gun more than you" effect.

So everyone around the engineer gets ammo and health?
When it gets sapped does it fall off like the razorback

>can still be sapped
How would you remove the sapper? Do you need another engi to hit you on your back or can you do it yourself?

you equip the Backscratcher

Yes and yes

It would probably just take normal damage from the knife, forcing the spy to sap it first.

You'd need someone else to knock it off for you. It's the type of weapon that encourages you to stick near teammates

Pyro
Airblast force proportional to weight
Flamethrower replaced with LG
Sniper
Headshots at close range only mini crit
Lower his base speed and fire rate
Engie
Wrangler shields him instead of the gun
Can't upgrade other engineers buildings

You wouldn't get any invulnerability and you'd still lack range of kritz. Maybe 25% would be better.

Everyone of you deserves a MEDIC!

That was an amazing killing spree....oh yeah!

Sniper
cap his damage at 299 so he can't one shot me from across the fucking realm at full hp anymore.

The heavy duty

+25% Damage bonus
+100% Damage vs Buildings (One hits sappers)
+15% Building/Repair progress per wrench swing
-20% Fire of rate
While active: -20% movement speed

Look at you tiny itty bitty men running from DOCTOR!

shit pointless idea, ammo is so common it wouldn't even be relevant

forgot to say

LET'S SEE THEM LOADOUTS

Medigun that refills ammo to your active clip

>expect spoiler to say tf2 thread
>it doesn't

All of Engies wrenches are great though and one of the few genuinely balanced things in the game.

What Engie needs are new buildings.

Of course I'm going to, I don't want that fucking ubersaw crit that I KNOW is coming.

Haha, imagine this combined with the Widowmaker

SUprise

Not big SUprise.

Pyro. Don't make it so that A SINGLE FUCKING FLAME THROWER PARTICLE TOUCHING A TARGET DOES THE SAME DAMAGE AS HAVING THE FUCKING NOZZLE BLASTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM SERIOUSLY VALVE WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!

anyone remember that one engineer weapon suggestion that changed his buildables into animal theme? or was it insect theme?
i forget the name. all I remember is seeing a video showcasing a bee-spenser where little orbiting bees heal teammates
anyone remember what I'm talking about?

wait wtf it was literally called the bee-spenser
mods, delet me

I miss the gold days when you could place dispensers as spy

You are dead. Not big BALONEY, AHHAHAHA

Pyro
Removed from the game

I'm going to cut you like a DOCTOR!
Just put your weapons down an PLACE A DISPENSER HERE!

>Heavy: causes stalemates and
health dropped, dps dropped, mobility penalty while revved reduced, accuracy increased
>Pyro
flamethrower range buffed, flamethrower cone width reduced so you actually have to aim, airblast jump
>Spy
can now sabotage enemy players with the Sapper while remaining invisible, but does no damage during this
>Engineer
ability to turtle with the wrench reduced
buildings are now easier to move up, with no speed penalty

>those engies who just stand around going WOOOOOOEEEEEE
love those little fellers

>buy and cast eternaween just so I can equip brundle bundle and spam-cancel kazosky kick
WOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE

Not as good as when you could place dispensers as a spy

Sniper
can't quickscope 150 headshots anymore
fuck sniper, I hate snipers in every video game, retard proof weapons that every shitter loves.

my nigga

>not equipping the fly then playing Banjo

Hey Overalls
YOU
SUCK

What was that Sandvich? Kill them all? NO!

Here’s a schematic for ya! My ball! I found my ball!