How did you have fun before videogames, Sup Forums?

How did you have fun before videogames, Sup Forums?

I'll tell you only if you post finotits.

I've played videogames for fun since I was four years old so I really don't know.

Uhhhhhhhhhh how old is she?

500 or something like that. Why?

I've played games for as long as I can remember. I guess I used to go outside and play with the neighbor kids when I was really little.

I quite literally did not.

I've been playing video games my entire life.

I really don't remember, I think I watched the price is right and tv until my mom bought me a snes with super mario world

I don't think I had any fun before video games.
I grew up playing them, and I'm going to die playing them.

pretty much this but until later. we played football (the true european football) and just hanged out rogether, then i got a PC, then i got internet and my life went to shit since then

I used to have friends

I use to larp with my friends back in elementary school, but thats frowned upon when you're a grown man

Read books and play outside

I played with Legos, watched TV and went outside with dogs.
Same shit I did after I started playing NES, just not as much tv.

She's not real years old

Been playing games for as long as I can remember. My stream of consiousness begins around preschool at 4 years old, so before that was probably just Blues Clues and Teletubbies.

underrated anime desu

Toys and coloring books.
I discovered gaming when I was 4. I'm a lifelong gamer.

Do things outside
Read
Build and paint models
Draw a lot

>tfw lost all artistic talent from lack of practice

skateboarding

I tried to do it again after 10+ years when pokemon go came out and I lost my breath and almost passed out after 5 minutes

exploring outside. Lifting up rocks and fucking around with bugs.

Normies don't do anything more productive than play video games, you should blame your screwed up brain not the media you're addicted to

Power ranger toys
Ninja Turtles figures
Micromachines
Hotwheels
Super soakers
Nerf guns
Power wheels
Green turtle sandbox
Blue and orange mini-slide
Hacky-sacks
Soccer
Catching frogs/tadpoles in the nearby pond
Those lowriding plastic tricycle things
Silly putty
Cap guns
Board games
Tag
Hide and Seek
Kick the can
Street hockey
Exploring in the woods
Walking to the local convenience store
BMX Bikes
Inline rollerblades
Snowboarding
Lacrosse
Planting fruits/vegetables with mom
Laying in a hammock
Saturday morning cartoons
Lazer tag
sleepovers with friends

>mouth that moves like cloth
That's not how the mouth works!
Also I went outside and played with friends. Especially play wrestling with kids in the neighborhood. Fun times.

Played outside

I read books. That's more or less all I did because I lived miles away from all my school friends.

I’ve had video games for as long as I can remember, so I really don’t know

I love her jiggly, milky, pudding titties.

>he's never made noises/spoke into a fan

I didn't have much fun. Before I got my SNES, my parents forced me to play with neighborhood children that bullied me. It was done in the name of "getting some fresh air".

I miss this show. The date episodes is one of my all-time favorites.

The real question is: how do you have fun AFTER video games?

I use to watch a lot of TV, mostly anime and cartoons. And then I got my own computer and slowly became addicted to it. I also would go to the arcade since I didn't have a personal video game console of my own. So basically I still played video games, but since I didn't have one at home I would just watch TV for the most part.

It was the only entertainment I had. I could have read books, but I wasn't really interested in reading when I was younger, well not as much as some kids back then who read a lot of books.

my niggers

Those are knees retard

Reading comics, drawing, playing soccer with the fellas. God where did it all go wrong?

Literally grew up playing Mario 3 with father.
Was no before.

I can have fun doing other things
But I dont recall a time in my life where Videogames hasnt always been a thing I enjoyed

Played outside with kids in the neighborhood. You'd think the twist to this story is that I became a recluse because of video games, but no. People got older and there were less places to do dumb kid shit at.

I think I used to play outside. I can't remember.

I played with hot wheels and beast wars figures.

That's why I only play games after they've been out for like a year. That way, they're cheaper, and I don't get hyped. Just beat FE Echoes this weekend, and it was probably one of my favorite DS games ever, even more than Awakening.

Sadly, that also means I don't get to join the mass shitposting here whenever a new game comes out, but this place takes up enough of my life as it is.

I always had video games, but I still played with other toys mostly because video games were short back then, even if I played them on the hardest difficulty I would just sheer autism my way through a new game in a day.
Probably the most fun thing I used to do was use Lego as supports and weights for my Hot Wheels tracks. Then I'd start making buildings and tunnels around them. Just me and the kid next door building absolutely massive tracks in whatever room we wanted.
Sometimes we'd dump a ton of Micro Machines on the track and watch them fly around like that Trackmania webm with all the different cars.
Good times.

Lego
I still do actually.
Pic isn't mine but it's the best image I have on hand.

i don't remember I just remember that once i discovered the internet my passtime was just watching videos on youtube

>doing this as a kid, could be entertained for hours due to boredom.
>come in 2nd in the chapionship for saying AHHHHHHH in front of a fan the longest.
>Go to job interview where they ask about your talents
>Some fag plays a butter solo
>Mention I came in 2nd at the fan thing
>One of the interviewers was the champion
>tfw got the job

I would play outside with my neighbors
we would go down to a creek and find frogs and build forts and climb trees. explore the woods nearby and ride our bikes.
fuck. what the fuck happened..

Bobobo was probably one of the stupidest shows I've ever watched so why did I love it so much?

what makes you think iv'e ever had fun?

Because for all its stupidity it was and always will be fun. It never took itself seriously and had a great selection of jokes ranging from toilet humour to solid satire.

used to spent the whole afternoon and a little of summer nights with friends in the streets, talking and playing around, but then I changed home, lost contact with everybody and with the passing years everywhere around became much more violent to be able to be outdoors, so here I am, stuck inside with vidya as my confort

I understood basically zero jokes, but it was still a good time.
I wish I had the knowledge to understand Bobobobobo, Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar and Sayonara Zetzubou-Sensei though.

Can't remember for the life of me..

What's there to understand about this show? It's a triumph of absurdity.

Action figures. First gen Optimus Prime and Soundwave.

Everything Japanese society related is pretty much lost on me, and everything Bobobo related is a complete mystery. I would need many TL Notes: to get them. Despair-Sensei and co. are really cute though, I guess.
TL Note: Sensei means teacher.

I've played videogames since i have memory

I've been playing games since I was like 4 or maybe even younger so I don't know.

Fino is an actual miracle of the universe,

>no finotits
>no finolaugh
Disappoint

I've played games for pretty much my entire life, but I haven't been too much into them up until a few years ago. Before that, I had only been into reading (which I still do) and TV series (I only follow a few anime series).

Need a few days off from this place anyway.

MIRACLES I TELL YOU

did the thing

Literal bags of sand

>those nipples look so dumb
>oh
>OH

I read books. Although I don't read as much these days, I still retain my ability to flabbergast people with how quickly I can go through a book. Nothing quite like going on vacation for a week with two paperbacks and coming back home with four and having read them all.

Too young to remember, it's the only activity I could ever do non-stop without getting bored.

user, Ive had an NES since I was born, and I remember playing Mario 3 as my earliest memory. I dont think ive lived a day of my life without some form of video game

Is this a hentai

Has hentai gotten any better? I only exclusively read doujins now because the art is more consistently appealing and the animation is a non issue unlike hentai

Sweet pudding jiggle.

>before
I have been playing videogames since I was 2 years old.

I played with Mega Bloks and rode tricycles.

No, it's not hentai. The fan service is top notch, though.

ruined childhood

I was fucking four what the hell do you think I should be doing when I was four?

what about main story, I would try watching it but I don't want to be cheated like other series did

asked for legos!

Cap guns and a trampoline, riding horses, my brother and I beating the crap out of each other with toy lightsaber

Larping outside with friends, a short stint in cub scouts. I still played outside with other kids after my first vidya bc my parents wouldn't let me sit inside all day.
Hell, I couldn't play Nintendo until I got my homework done.