What would the ideal Ranma game be, Sup Forums?

What would the ideal Ranma game be, Sup Forums?

Eroge

Thread Poster 4: HD edition
You win by fruitlessly grinding, which you do by posting the same thread over and over again and hoping that for once the (you)s you get will fill the empty hole in your chest

I arrived late to the last one and it got deleted.

If only.

The one where all the gul-ful doujin's get translated

Personally, I think it'd be cool for something Shenmue-esque.

The one that let's you date all the girls and choose the best one.

Ideally though like a Dragon Ball FighterZ would be cool. But it would be cool if it worked in the transformations into the gameplay somehow.

Lots of nudity

Do you think it'd be best as a VN like game or something more akin to rune factory?

Can you rape best girl(male)?

>But it would be cool if it worked in the transformations into the gameplay somehow.
I like the idea of water playing a role in the battles. It'd take some creativity, but it shouldn't be that hard to think of scenarios where water comes into play. Having people spray players down with a hose, fighting near a waterfall, hell even something simple like the weather changing and having it rain would work.
It can transform players and change their movesets completely. Though, having it be random might be frustrating.

>This artstyle
Fucking hell. My dick is getting worked tonight.

Just for you, user.

Procedurally generated massive endless world themed labyrinth that plays tricks on the player. Player assumes the role of Ryoga trying to find his way to what ever location he is supposed to reach. Sort of a 3D endless runner.
Water is the main environmental hazard, and being exposed to it turns you into a piglet until you can find a hot water source.

Also, P-chan literally means "A cunt"
in my language.

Game featuring true pair

Either a 2D fighting game or a beat them all game.

Ranma really is best boy AND girl at the same time.

I fucking love Ukyo. She and Ranma genuinely got along and she could cook ta boot. She really was the best choice.

Akane was pure fucking shit.

good man

Ukyo was my first anime crush and I still have a softspot for her.
I love everything about her. The colour, the ribbons, the stocking, her personality. Everything.

>Auto-sageing a vidya thread just because you don't like the subject

Mods = FAGS after all it seems.

There's a ton of those, though.

I'd want something like an adventure game, maybe an action RPG/beat em up? Yakuza would be a pretty good starting point.

I think she gave me a thing for hair decorations. Her and Shampoo are tied for best grill.