Hey Sup Forums!

Hey Sup Forums!

This is Sayori and I’ll just leave her here for a moment so she can get a hang on this place.

I hope it’s not a pain in the neck to ask this but please get along with her.

oh that's fine
she can just hang out with us for a bit

Don't worry, we won't rope her into doing anything bad.

fuck off with your shitty meme game already

tpbp

Sorry bro, it’s not like she’s at loose end or something to breathe down on your neck

Reminder that this is the average Doki Doki Leddit Club fan

Literally FNAF 7 or Whatever Nunber it's On: Waifufag Edition. A """horror""" game that is so unscary that literal ten year old Minecraft autists are fans of it. "B-but it has lore! It's deep because what if vidya character knew they were vidya and deleted files"

Sorry I accidentally your Sayori

Shit, forgot pic related

THIS

That is Youtube, not reddit

>thinking that "reddit" literally means the actual site and not the concept of how shitters act online
How new are you?

The better question is how old are you?

Big talk coming from someone who shares a fandom with literal eight year olds

DDLC isn’t a Nintendo game tho

>not knowing the difference between a timeless fun game that can be enjoyed by literally anyone, and a meme game with a complete cesspool of ironic weebs and children for a fandom that will be forgotten six months from now
Yeah I frogposted. Whatcha gonna do about it

>ironic weeb
I keep seeing this being used, what the fuck is it even supposed to mean

Please do not bully Sayori

Wrong link, board should be /vg/
Does /trash/ really have ddlc threads

well

That put the stamp on her

Unfunny faggots that only watch meme anime and play meme games and drove "thicc" into the ground, I could go on and on

>tfw related uncomfortably hard to sayori

And before you ask about Fist of the North Star or Jojo, it's referring to the shitty memes that ironic weebs made about it, like spamming "omae wou shinderu" and "is this a Jojo reference????" until it was the complete opposite of funny. At least the Roundabout to be continued meme still kinda holds up when done right

Not to mention that Roundabout is a goddamn good song.

>muh fun

You can say what you want but Nintendo is marketed generally for kids. Saying that Mario is a kid’s game isn’t wrong, but of course ESRB don’t have a ratings exclusively for kids, that would be like disallowing adults to play with Barbie dolls.

>saying that Mario is a kids' game is wrong

Why won't you do it?

Why dose this dumb bitch kill yourself no matter what u do ?

Because choices aren't supposed to matter in modern games

>"fun" is considered a buzzword now

>he plays games for f*n

But I didn’t use fun in that kind of context though, it’s more like you can have fun playing with Lego bricks but those are generally intended for kids, that’s what the Switch is.

Because just Monika.

LMAO this is so epic. You said the thing!! Where can I get this on a T-shirt to show all my friends at anime club?

because I'm becoming less of a depressed shithead
I still have no future, but I'll be slightly happier than before

Go to Team Salvato’s website, there is a shop in which you can buy their merchandises.

Thanks dude, this is gonna go so great with my FNAF hat and Sans hoodie XD

You’re welcome.