ITT: games that were immediately forgotten

ITT: games that were immediately forgotten

>threads that were immediately forgotten

Mario odyssey and horizon

Horizon was dead before it even came out

Man fuck this game I can’t beat that fucking King Dice

>Mario odyssey and horizon
In what world?

The only time I remember this game is when someone on this board tries to defend it as the greatest game ever

Apparently you didn't forget about it

I can see the butthurt from this post

Lawbreakers

It certainly isn’t the greatest game ever made but it doesn’t mean it’s a bad game.

Sup Forums doesn’t discuss it because there’s nothing to discuss about. You die multiple times, whine, then get good

>SEETHING

>Monster Rancher DS
Nobody talked about this after its release in the market despite being one of the best Monster Rancher games existing. The last Monster Rancher game released by Tecmo before the company died out.

>Hotel Dusk 2
Only because it never got localized and the company died.

>Scribblenauts
The concept was huge when it was being developed on the DS but nobody bothered with it after it got released, probably because most games are generally marketed towards kids. Still a fun game.

>NASA Moonbase game
kek

Any singleplayer game that isn't culturally important masterpiece. Lots of talk right until the release, some threads in the following week, then silence.

Clearly you didn't forget about it dipshit

A hat in time lol

You're not very clever are you

Any that aren't multiplayer.

Skyrim

all of them there's too many games in the internet hype machine that they all die after a week

You know now that I think about it, none really come to mind.

Any game that isn't a "live service".

gave up at the robot, that guy was too tough
didn't help the run and gun next to it was fucking insane as well

obligatory

When a game gets a ton of attention, the second it gets less attention people consider it dead.

The reality is people are most likely still talking about and playing Cuphead but thankfully not as autisticly banging on about it like every fucking 'gayming germalist' out there.

That leaves the two other camps, the game which gets little attention and turns into cult classic status and games which pretty much nobody remembers.

any game a month after it's release

Except for the threads complaining about Aloy being ugly. Or the threads about what games have the best graphics to date.

despite a better soundtrack and slightly better spritework, the first one was superior

But I just remembered it because of song someone made for it recently.

UMA

It's dead, Jim.

>inb4 Remember Me

to be fair if you werent into fighting games in the first place you probably didnt even know this garbage came out

it's not a game. it's a soyme.

Just takes a while to learn all the individual fights, they only have one maybe two mechanics each. After you know all of the small fights, the actual King Dice fight is pretty easy if you get to it with 2 or 3 hitpoints.