F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLwEG3cdeRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Da2DbvPS37Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Zipperhead Jews over at Fromsoft will probably remaster it sooner or later so they can resell it to their rabid fans on modern consoles.

F
i never saw anything in my run and the only guy i succesfully evocated die immediately
Demon was an 8/10 game anyway i had a lot of fun especially with the king of storms

Man and I just got my TV today too. I was thinking I could play before it went down, fug.

F
Wish they would remaster this instead of fag souls.

F

>terminated

jesus christ, that's fucking cold, couldn't they have said goodbye a little more cheerful? I guess it fits the theme of the game tho

F

F
still the second best Souls game after DkS1, both of them being the truest and purest Souls game.

It is the only Souls game that actually deserves a remaster though.

F

Wtf are you people on about. Who even played it at this point?

good? the game runs like trash on ps3.

>FROMgarbage

Nothing of value was lost.

>DkS
Of course a redditor would think so.

>OK

OK... ;_;

OK

But a remaster is exactly what it needs

Now it will run like trash on ps4 :^)

OK

Soy boys

>no dedicated servers

>OK

demonfags BTFO

Who's this semen demon

reminder that Man Eaters is the best boss fight in the entire series

F

>OK

That's not Phalanx
Retarded flight AI honestly kills Maneaters for me

Is this why most console games use p2p instead?

People on Sup Forums class liking something as "still playing it"

>tutorial boss where you mash r1 with fire equipped
ok

F

Go back to your overwatch, kiddo.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=QLwEG3cdeRw

F

>OK
no it's not!

It's one of the most creative and unique bosses in the series imo and the fire weakness was a great design idea because it teaches you early on that different enemies have different weaknesses and different strategies that work best for them(something that was a much bigger thing in DeS, especially early game, than in the later entries), while using the fire bombs and turpentine you collect thorough the level anyway. It also gave players incentive to use the message system and tell the others about said weakness. It teaches you patience and and positioning as well, since rushing to the boss itself early on will get you instantly killed by the blobs. Also has one of the best tracks in the game.
Sure, it wasn't the most fun or epic fight, but it was brilliantly and very elegantly designed, I believe that in terms of pure fight design quality it's still the best one in series. It teaches the player everything they should know about boss fights without actually explicitly telling them anything. Much better tutorial boss than "Lmao, here is a bigass much stronger opponent, good luck and prepare to die :DD"

That fairy from dragons crown

F

Maneaters is one of the worst boss fights in the series

Good, release it on PC already. Buy the fucking rights off Sony.

dont forget the arena, with the pillars

vanguard shows you that pillars aren't always safe
phalanx revisits the pillars as "yeah they can be safe"
then armored spider laughs as it puts you into a longass tunnel

Demon's Souls had the best invasion/vs/co-op mechanic of all of the games.

It kept everything simple. The later games made everything so much more convoluted and they especially nerfed invaders as much as possible. Covenants was a great idea but they instead always used it to make everything more complicated rather than make them complimentary to the core online mechanics.

>plague reduced healing by 75%
>acid cloud and penetrator
>soul sucker stole levels
>black phantoms had damage buff
going body mode was a risk you had to be willing to take

Is that Elliot Rodger next to JUSTman?

One game that actually needs a remaster is demon souls.
Feels a bit stiff going back but at the same time I fear a remaster would mean casualisation.

Si

I haven't played this in years and have even unplugged and put aside my ps3, and yet it still hurts to see this.

F

I meant more in the way that the games after always did some odd shit like how in Dark Souls you can't even get the red eye orb until you join the darkwraiths and that can take a person until nearly to the end of the game if it is their first playthrough. Then in the second game it was all cracked orbs on launch. Then in the third dark souls a host can have 3 phantoms and everyone can heal with estus including invaders. Gravelords didn't even work right in the first game.

They just always did weird crap that broke online more than not. With Des everything was so much simpler besides the world tendency issue.

honestly if they just make the animations smoother and change literally nothing else it would be 10/10

remaster + repair the broken stone with new content.

Its stuck in licensing hell between three different companies in three regions
Remaster is unlikely

>the servers were supposed to be taken down back in 2011
>the immense success of demon's souls, which was back then the most successful From Software game, resulted in reprints and delays in shut down of servers
>the servers were kept online till 2018, 7 years after the initially planned server shutdown, way into the life cycle of the PS4 and after all games in the soulsborne series have been released
>tfw Sup Forums still finds a way to bitch and cry about it

Nobody ITT is bitching about it you tard, they're just sad it finally had to happen

too bad there aren't like 5 identical games you could play in its place

Playstation loses again, baby

Why would you shut down the servers for a game like this anyway? You could probably run the entire population of the game on some decade-old hardware.

>started playing DeS for the first time a month ago and took a break because of midterms

you don't have to worry about invasions now at least

The single most influential game of the modern era.

F

Can you? Really? Have you ever operated a dedicated server? Enlighten me.

F
>tfw you will never invade someone and scrap all their gear away again
youtube.com/watch?v=Da2DbvPS37Y

meanwhile, a 17 years old PC game that has, maybe, 4-8 concurrent players 1 hour a day still has a functional online support (+access to dedicated servers).

F

I played it late, but i was able to know that feel of seeing someone invade your ass, think i got glitched out while going to face a boss but then get my ass fucked up by a spell caster instead of the normal npc boss

Oh boy, I can't wait for this E3 where you can give Sony 60 dollars to play this again because they are jewish as fuck.

doesn't this make it even more hardcore since you cant get any help?

I don't understand how that works.Doesn't Sony own a 100% of Demon's Souls? From are just the developers. Other companies like Bandai and Atlus only had rights to publish a specific Demon's Souls game on PS3 which has an exact serial number. Demon's Souls Remastered on PS4 would be a different product.

This is really going to happen, isn't it?
Fuck it, if it does it would actually be a dealmaker for me to buy a ps4, I don't care how Jewish it'd be

I mean, why wouldn't they be? They know retards will keep buying these.

but it also makes it less hardcore since you can't be invaded

not to mention old monk is a terribly boring npc now

Also no messages. The levels really feel empty without them, they made a tremendous change in atmosphere and I feel they had a lot more soul than their later games counterparts

>constantly rolls instead of sprinting to get away