Fire Emblem Heroes Thread

Fire Emblem Heroes Thread

How's your free VG Ike?

Tharja a best
and canon

the fuck? I wasted my orbs for nothing?

Armored Boots are really fucking good.

I've been considering replacing Bonfire on my C!Lissa. I was gonna just upgrade it to Ignis for more damage, but now that I got the Armored Boots I've been considering giving her Galeforce. Since Bold Fighter guarantees her to double the enemy, on top of the cooldown bonus from Steady Breath, as long as she doesn't kill the enemy in 1 hit she'll be able to proc it and either attack again or move out of the way.

>120 orbs for Leo, Ike, and Jaffar

What a waste. I hope the next banner is something I don't care about so I can save up again.

I got a -spd +def VG Ike today. Should i bench the neutral one for this, or is he shit?

Why the fuck are there 2 fucking feh threads this isn't /vg/

That's not bad. His Spd isn't that good to begin with, just barely passable at best.

That is the same IV spread I have and I was considering the same, except that I don't have B!Ike for SB fodder. I actually think on refining Handbell for Def and giving her Warding Breath if I pull a bad L!Ike so she can have balanced defenses. QR SS is also great on her if she's on an armor team.

Mine's +Atk -Spd, which is her best IV. I gave mine the Atk refined Handbell since I ran the HB SS on her during the christmas TT, and I was going to give her HB once I got a spare Ike but I ended up getting a spare BIke instead.

I might get her the Def one instead since if I do plan on doing my Galeforce build she'll need the Def more than the Atk.

I'm sure that spread is +Atk -Def, unless you're a different user.

Wait, shit. I was wrong then. I thought mine was -Spd. Either way, -Def isn't too bad since her Def is still good. Handbell's passive + SB makes up for it.

what hero/color to go for with the new banner?

green > blue >>> red >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> colorless

Blue and Green have the best units, definetly roll those. Grey has PA Olivia while Jaffar is great fodder, not sure about S Gaius. Don't roll on red unless you're absolutely confident in your luck.

thanks. I actually went for blue first for the Ephraim. Pulled Shiro instead which I've heard it's a pretty good unit. Should I just top going for Shiro and do the green then?

Shiro's the worst of the speical blues on this banner, but he's a solid unit. Basically a straight upgrade from Lukas. Keep going on blue if you really want to get S. Corrin and L. Ephraim, but definetly go for green. Dorcas and B.Ike are the best axe infantries in the game and Gunthria is a fantastic unit on top of being a Legendary unit as well.

This games starting to piss me off.
>Yay free legendary! Now time to get another five star with this great drop rate!
>80 orbs later
>.... Fuck you....
Same thing happened with free brave Lyn, like two minutes after I got the first.

Thanks for the help. I'm new in this game. Don't know much about what units to go for.
My current 5 stars.

I'm going for blue then.

it's more that BIke and Dorcas are just too good for SI and as units to pass up.
you really shouldn't be sniping one color for 8% banners though. that's how you build up a massive pity rate

>5* Catrina

Is she really worth it?

180ish orbs
> 30 for a PA Olivia
not bad
> 60 in, pity rate broken by -Atk PA Olivia
fucking shit
> 50, Brave Ike
solid SB fodder, not mad
> 40, got fucking Shiro
Why is this asshole on the banner? All I wanted was PA Olivia, Bike, and Summer Corrin. Managed to wade through colorless and green hell, but blue of all things is bending me over this time.

she's in the 5* pool dumbass

Wait, she is? I never knew that.

>he got Merric'd
I feel bad for you.