"This is a good design" - Blizzard, 2017

>"This is a good design" - Blizzard, 2017

>"you must play all the characters or else you're banned." -Blizzard 2018

The fact that a six year old made it is the stupidest thing in Overwatch lore. It also spreads the wrong message-- it tells people that if you can't engineer something when you're young, you'll never engineer anything at all. When in reality, it's the opposite. It's damn near impossible to become a good engineer without years of study and practice.

>2017

get with the times gramps

Isn't this actually true though
Anyone who one-tricks gets horribly fucked

False dichotomy

one trickers are good at their respective characters but the devs nerfs are not enough to force them to change characters so now they blantantly tell you at force of ban to stop.

any game that forces you to play a way you're not comfortable with is a game worth staying away from. No Dev should force you to play all the characters.

Yeah, I prefer this myself.

the idea is that you play something the team needs instead of torbjorn number 3

>False dichotomy
I don't think you know what that term means.

>It also spreads the wrong message-- it tells people that if you can't engineer something when you're young, you'll never engineer anything at all.
it's literally a backstory that you MIGHT read when you look at the character's abilities for the first time

everybody knows teamwork is less satisfying than going commando. forcing people to be something they clearly are not isn't going to change them, they will circumvent it at all costs.

It checks out.

>also known as: all-or-nothing fallacy, the either-or fallacy

I'd both of the robots.

I'm just sick of child prodigies in fiction who are somehow good engineers. It makes no fucking sense. Even if you're the next Musk or Wozniak, you still have to learn algebra when you're in grade school.

She's a robot centaur, I actually think she's really cool, can you point out what parts of the design you dislike? Don't say something silly like "overdesigned" since OW's entire deal is flashy looking futuristic outfits.

What's wrong with Orisa?
She looks cool, there's too many anthropomorphic characters in games like that, let alone generic girl characters.
Do you hate it because she's not another potential waifu for you to cope with the fact that you'll never get closer with a real girl than you've been with your mom?

player preference to gameplay isn't going to change with Sup Forums tier buzzwords.

When I played I had 6 mains. Because Blizzard sucks dick at balancing so the rest were worthless.

>logical fallacies
>Sup Forums-tier
Doesn't that make Sup Forums look reasonable?

you be surprised how reasonable Sup Forums gets. after all, how else can you explain Trump and Brexit? it isn't about tiger balls i can tell you.

I disagree.

>He takes Sup Forums seriously.
Kek, get off this website, it turned you retarded.

Good overwatch designs
>Winston
>Hanzo
>Genji
>Mercy
>Tracer
>Widowmaker
>Junkrat
>Roadhog
>Reaper
>Ana (actually the best design in the game)

Okay designs
>Soldier 76
>McCree
>DVa sans mech
>Reinhardt (looks much more distinct without the helmet)
>Bridgette
>Mei
>Pharah
>Bastion
>Doomfist
>Zenyatta
>Symmetra

Holy shit nigger what are you doing?
>Orisa
>Sombra
>Lucio
>Torbjorn (fucking fight me)
>Zarya
>Moira

>player preference
It's a rare scenario that a character is an exclusive choice, and arguing from this is appealing to extremes.

That, and add a lot of shows where the grownups manage to function without a brain

Maybe her design could be better but I love how they made a quadripedal robot with an arm-mounted heavy machine gun, an A.I whose prime directive is to fight crime and make her the cutest in the whole cast

Looks like shit

I don't know if I'd say Mercy's default costume is 'good,' but she has A++ event skins.

I spam "do you need a hug" after every kill

kys OP

She's cute tho. There needs to be more cute robots in ow.

Overwatch is literally a game jeff made for S76.