What’s your ideal fighting game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hiaZ3B22UU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None. Fighting games are for dumb niggers i.e brazilians.

one with lots of THICC and lewd costumes

Street Fighter V's combat style with more combo freedom, more serious characters and story

;-;

KOF, but people in my region actually play it.

Tekken 3, 5, TTT2 and 7

A 2d fighter, with the mechanics of third strike, a roster the size of alpha 3, 1v1 matches.
Sexy chicks and cool dudes, great soundtrack. Has a 1player arcade/story mode but the story doesnt takes itself so seriously like most fighters these days (MKX. MVCI, INJUSTICE2 etc.) As for net play, i cant speak too much on that i dont really plag online cause i hate the idwa of paying to play online.

an fg with both good gameplay and good netcode (ggpo or good rollback)
literally does not exist

Soulcalibur but good again

a game that's discussion revolves around the actual gameplay rather than shitty fapbait

>TTT2

Tons of lolis
Both thin and thicc
With an array of personalities and flat chests to choose from
Some human, others alien, and even a few shotas tossed in there.

and more chuuni than UNIST with crazy as fuck powers that all are balanced and with a focus on ground maneuverability, not air, with the filter of a young girl's warped chuuni mind.

I'll call it Dollhouse and the goal of the game is to fight for the right to be headpatted

a fight game with no fapbait is hardly even a fight game

rival schools 3

They should all be based on Toribash's combat system, but all the characters will be sexy women.

One with characters designed by Sumochicks.

My ideal fighting game is stuffed full of thicc girls flaunting their assets around.

so most of them?

Is she supposed to be attractive or something?

Rev 2 is close to perfection, especially after wasting hours on the SFV trainwreck.
I have yet to try Fighterz because it seems like a lot of fun.

CSR is cancer.

Smash bros.
XV2
Arms

Heck off with your gay memes, they count

Dragon Ball FighterZ

>Smash bros.
sure
>XV2
no
>Arms
no

>XV2
>fighting game
lmao

most of arcsys games after blazblue cs and when they put the "easy mode" controls, so I can pay more attention on the enemy reactions instead of my incapacity of doing a single combo

Vampire Savior is pretty much it with SamSho 5 Special being a good second or third.

Yata with GGPO, but it's dead and GGPO will never arrive

I bet you complain about "blockspam," you fucking retard.

they still haven't implemented it?

So what all the players hoped sfv to be
It hurts q_q

It's awesome to play pair play mode with your gf

no, and they made almost 50k past that stretch goal

A new version of UNI but with Edition Select so I can finally play UNIB and experience all the degeneracy.

>*pfffrrrttt*
>leaves a skid mark

either fightan game where you can rape the character once you beat them
OR
3D fightan game (with MK4 movement) MUGEN ripoff

fighting game filled with oppai loli

Weapon fighter similar in gameplay to Bushido Blade (very high lethality), can be 2D or 3D, has an extensive/replayable pve mode that can be played alone or cooperatively. Can be played with an arcade stick.

One with a high skill ceiling, easy learning curve, and a nice array of aggressive and defensive options. Basiclly an impossible to make fighter.

>easy learning curve
this can never be a thing in fighting games

youtu.be/hiaZ3B22UU4

Ones with lots and lots of penis.

needs plenty of booty

I posted that originally
SFV is my favorite fighting game of all time
I just wished it had some funkier characters

KoF XIII UM would be my dream fighting game and it will never happen.

A game where all the girls have huge asses and fight using nothing but farts. They could call it fart fighter

Arms is a fighting game you mouth smooth brianed idiot.

I think having all the combos in practice mode with a rhythm-game style of notation would do wonders for the genre in terms of learning curve.
Right now it's pretty much "hope someone made a combo guide for this character/patch and then just fucking guess how late/early you were on the button press."

Disney princess fighting game

not too interested in semantics arguments
i guess it's close enough
combos are the easy part though

The one in which I win all the time while doing whatever I want.

depends on the game

>visuals are 3D models designed to look like Shinkiro drawings
>plays mostly like TvC
>regular assists normally with MvCI active switching during combos (each switch increases scaling, however)
>no bursts but you can reduce damage by matching your opponent's inputs while being comboed (working idea)

I wonder how many people have tricked themselves into accidentally becoming fart fetishists by ironically brap-posting too much.

virtua fighter 6 with the bound removed from FS and a return to multiple throw escape and less counterhit rewards

one with a well balanced roster

have I got news for you...

>mouth smooth brianed

a game without supers, meters, superpauses, EX moves and assists

I want to balance her roster on my face.

I'm in love with leona wearing that costume

Probably 3rd Strike
Wish I was good at it though

That seems unsanitary

I mean learning curve like a solid tutorial. Like BB or GG have a practical book to explain almost every mechanic.

It's gotta be easy to get into.

Who paints her ass?

I'll paint your ass, buddy.

she throws green paint on the floor and use spiral arrow over to paint it, it's normal for some of it to get stuck on her butt

def jam ffny 2

it needs a decent combo system

Usf4 without ultras or some of the bullshit characters it had like Elena, Blanka or Rolento.

One where there isn't blatant sexualization and I can look at the female characters and see a cool character, not a piece of meat for people to jerk off.

Cammy

Please hand in your man card at the front desk.

Fight For New York really is the pinnacle of fighting games.
When will we get another fighting game about turf wars being decided by street fights?

I want my boy Elektrosoldat back in a fighting game

I want something as fast as an anime fighter but without the retarded hitboxes. I am currently settling for 3rd strike, even though that has its own issues.

3s came close, but I'd love a good modern take on SF, that is about character variety and neutral. Parries don't work well with character variety, so I could live without them.

You actually like shitty gameplay, with stubby normals, braindead offense and unbalanced risk/reward scenarios as far as the eye can see? Combo freedom is the only thing you want? Holy shit, fucking '16ers.
You are the reason SF6 will be the same pile of garbage as SFV.

You want Darkstalkers 3?

Marvel 2 except with the graphics/artsytle of Marvel 3

>turdstrike tard preaching about braindead offense and unbalanced risk/reward
Here's the (You) you typed up this post for

>giving free (You)'s
This should be a bannable offence

Just gimme Sai and I'll be happy.

Me ramming my dick inside Cammy's ass and vagina

what is the appeal of Cammy? She's so fucking generic

Only ONE sound comes to mind when you look at that image.

>unbalanced risk/reward scenarios

But we're not talking about sf3 here