>>408600858

No.

>Crapcom

Guilty Gear being kicked out of EVO 2007 was worse because it actually had a big impact in the industry and was a good game.

>no KOF

Yup, smash being allowed in Evo let alone any fgc tournament. Now every tournament stinks.

>melee still in this

This was the only real issue, Mvci had it coming. The fact that smash is considered a fighting game at all is retarded.

jesus they couldnt be serious

doesn't have to be considered a fighting game. WIth the amount of entrants and viewership it gets they will never get rid of it.

>TWO Smash games and TWO super weaboo games got in before Marvel vs Capcom

God damn that is hilarious.

>no pokken
The only real tragedy

Just hope that the Sunday line-up goes like this

>Melee
>Tekken
>GG
>SFV
>DBFZ

so I don't have to wake up early.

>TWO smash bros. games
>no KI
>no [spoiler]ARMS. Hey I loved watching it at EVO Japan

Isn't Ninty one of the bigger sponsors? just see it as necessary evil. or am i mixing up my tournaments?

You mean THREE (3) weeaboo games by Arcsys

DBFZ is for the chad audience

You know it's bad when even MrWizard takes offence to the blatant corporate garbage. This video is the perfect embodiment of Capcom going to shit.

where is mortal kombat?

Wish people still played KI bros...

IJ2 is already at the end of the NRS cycle, expect MK11 next year.

ArcSys themselves don't refer to it as an ArcSys game for some reason, at least going by those goofy "Road to EVO" videos they put out explaining that they're basically throwing money at this tournament and that their two games GG and CTB will be there. I guess it's technically a Bamco game?

I really wish Infinite was actually Marvel Super Heroes 2 instead. Even if they still had the no X-Men/FF4 clause they could still pull a lot from just focusing on the MCU and TV stuff.

>fighting games
is there a single more autistic fanbase? no really, is there?

>Goku vs Superman vs Thanos

Who wins faggots?

pro tip: Goku solos

Really hoping we're getting a trailer/game-play demo at E3.
Can't wait for the MK threads to return.

Non-brainlet genres:
Fighting games and RTS

Brainlet genres:
everything else

Why do you people call people who talk about gameplay autistic and not anime game waifufags and the like?

Ascended genres:
Shmup and rhythm games

JRPG purists, MOBAfags, Waifufags, Overwatch's tumblr and esports following. Also esports in general. Also whatever you like.

>Xbox exclusive
>No Steam version initially
>'here, have it for windows live games'
>Steam version arrives when people already forgot about the game
Love de KI franchise but it's simply impossible for fighting games to succeed as Xbox exclusives. PS4 and Steam are the platforms that matter for that genre.