Is this humble monthly worth $12?

Is this humble monthly worth $12?

Nope.

please convince me they are all shit games

They are all shit games.

MD is worth more than 12 so yes

God Eater is fun and Mankind Divided looks pretty but has garbage writing. Mafia is obviously trash.

MD is worth 12+ moneys so yes

I'm sure everyone who hasn't played mafia 3 at all or only played at launch will disagree but mafia 3 is very much a mafia game. You work with fucking Vito to take out Marconi, and the music selection is fucking good
>BUT NIGGERS!!!!
I'd say 2 god eater games, mankind divided and mafia 3 are worth 12 bucks together

on what orders should I play the god eater games?

>the sjw crap plus anime titties
fittingly priced

you dont need to play it to know its trash

looks pretty bugged 2bh

is god eater full of cutscenes or it's like MH?
I started valkyiria chronicles but kinda dropped it due to the boring cutscenes.

>Bad mirrors
And mafia 2 has no side content, and mafia 1 is still the best. I'm not saying it's great, but it's not the horseshit broken game everyone wants it to be (anymore).

MD is unfinished and buggy.
Mafia 3 isn't a mafia game. Ignoring the trolls, it's literally just a "so we're going to have you play as black mafia here, rewrite most of history to make it more appealing since we have you be black now and none of it makes sense" also even more bugs than Doose Sex: Revamp 2

Kind of thinking of getting it just for god eater desu senpai

It's like MH with more cutscenes, but it's also its own thing. Also one of the most chuuni things I've ever played.

but is it one of those games where you spend a good chunk of time without playing watching cutscenes or reading text?
I just want to play something my dude

God Eater is $10 at it's cheapest, so yes.

Mankind Divided is like 6 bucks on Steam right now.

You're still grinding a shitload for parts, you're just taking some downtime every few missions to scroll through text.

can you just pay 1 month or you need to subscribe and then cancel the whole thing?