What is the point of buying an Xbox X when in 2020 the next gen Xbox (obviously more powerful) release will come in...

What is the point of buying an Xbox X when in 2020 the next gen Xbox (obviously more powerful) release will come in only November (all the Xbox and PS come in November) 2020?

whats the point of buying a console though when pc is better

Because PC hard disks are too small for many new games that are like 50-150 go for each one of them now.

Is an xbox worth over ps4 if I skipped last gen? Backwards compatibility seems like a good deal since some games ares dirt cheap

The Xbox One is never worth it

Why?

In short

>Xbox one
- better machine
- more expensive

>PS4
- cheaper
- more video games

All multiplatform games look better on the PS4 and it's exclusives are shit. Honestly just get a PS4 and a Switch

>Xbone
>Better machine
>>When it's OS takes up a whole lot more ram then the PS4's

This user is lying to you the Xbox One is slightly weaker then the PS4. The Xbox One X is stronger then the PS4 Pro but there's no worth while exclusives on the Xbox One

>He's too poor to afford the one X

The PS4 lacks a lot of features and the 1X blows it away in the spec department. Even if you don't have a 4K TV, the supersampling on the new Xbox makes everything look better on lesser TV sets. The PS4 also lacks multiplayer games and their single player games have little to no replay value. I have a feeling that the PS5 will be the same way and I highly doubt they will have any form of BC like the Xbox has.

Yes IF exclusives aren't that big for you/
Xbone X has BC and gamepass

>Lacks multiplayer games

What? It has every multiplayer game the Xbox One has besides Halo, Gears of War and Forza

But those don't count since Multiplats don't count on Xbone

The Xbox One X is objectively better. It's almost next gen Xbox.

That's my point. H5 has some of the best multiplayer of the gen and Horizon 3 is the best racer of the gen that also has a very good multiplayer component. I can't speak on Gears 4 as much since I only played the SP, but it also has a fleshed out MP like every other Gears game. Not to mention that XBL is just that much better then PSN with a much more stable infrastructure. I doubt Sony will do digital refunds or anything like game pass.

living room

but does it have bloodborne lmao

The point is that you sell your X and get the new thing, retard

Yes. Naughty dog games are fucking terrible and horizon is just a mediocre assassin's creed/Botw hybrid

The next Xbox isn't coming until after the PS5 is launched.

Yes, the Xbox One X is better.

And the new PS won't be announced for another two years or so. I think Sony wants to ride this PS4 wave for as long as they can knowing MS and Nintendo got their shit together.

I agree

You can get a 1TB HDD for 30$...
10TB HH for 280$
I got a 1TB m.2 for 250$

wtf are you talking about

R3 2200g + 1TB HDD 450Watt PS 8g ram
350$ if you're smart.
You can set up a network and run games off your main rig, Eliminating any need for better gfx solution than a raven ridge.

>kbm on couch

lol

Why should I buy new sneakers this Summer? I could just buy a new pair next year.

Get an AB350 mobo and enjoy bluetooth controllers. Use wireless KB with a trackpad for general use. You can grab one at microcenter from returns for like 15-20$ this shit ain't hard.

games

PS4 has literally one game and has worse specs. Xbox is worth it for MCC and backwards compatibility alone.

Because Microsoft have already said they're just going to release more powerful Xbox Ones every few years. Asking why get one now is like asking

"Why buy the more powerful Xbox One in 2020 when they're just going to release a new more powerful Xbox One in 202*"

No one here is going to recommend it because the Bone doesn't have any little chinese girl cartoon games.

Comfort and ease of access. Not everyone has the space, knowledge or money to build one and the troubleshooting can get annoying. It's also a lot easier to play with friends and family if they come over. I don't know anyone who would let their child or someone else's child onto their expensive PC. Most people are gaming on their tablets, phones or a laptop these days anyway. PC gaming was pretty big when I was growing up in the 90's, but it fizzled out the past 15 years and has gotten so expensive that it's just not practical for the rate of return.

>R3 2200g
I know, it's shit

In what strange world has PC gaming "fizzled" out?

There will be no next gen until 2021/22.

I predict next year both companies will change their rules and allow the Pro and Xbox One X to have exclusives, or at least exclusive features to appease the crowd that want the next generation already.

You have to remember
>Xbox 360
2005-2013
That’s an 8 year cycle
>Xbox One
2013 - 2018

Neither Sony or Microsoft will allow a 5 year cycle in this day and age especially when they’re still selling and have games lined up through 2019.