XD

xD

Shit like this makes me want to be single until the day I die

>white woman
Figures, white women are huge sluts

lol

I hope for her sake she got a pretty face and likes missionary, cos thats all shes gonna get by anyone thats not a subhuman

nu-normies aren't even old enough to know what that is referencing

>There are women who are actually this retarded

Jesus christ man. Actual life is no fairy tale. Wake the fuck up.

>tfw I know a woman who got this tattoo on the same spot as in OP's

>its made by the same artist

This is getting ridiculous.

what in the goddamn

And yet there are still brainlets who think that 3DPD is the way to go.

When will they learn?

What is she like ?

Portal is so outdated now. No one actually references it anymore if you stepped outside your mancave.

These are the types of women targeted by abusers and predators. It’s literally impossible to get them to see the world any other way, which is why even after they get the shit beat out of them they hop right into another abusive relationship.

What is it with girls who are into video games/nerdy shit being sluts?

No...really. I'm not trolling. Over the past 10 years we've seen the emergence of this weird, weeb subculture full of girls (see the "Twitter anisphere"). You all know the type:

- Posts to her twitter about her sex/masturbation habits, but "ironically", or follows it up with something about "lewdness xD" or "sempai noticing me xD"
- Tattoos/piercings
- Weird obsession with shitty JP smartphone games, hipster taste, obsessed with whatever is new and not currently being played by other people on their feed
- Inappropriately sexual, will openly talk about dick at conventions in public

I'm genuinely curious as to why these girls are so damn shameless. Don't they have fathers? What is it about Japanese pop media that turns them into this?

Post the edit with Chad lying on the couch in the last panel

>shouldn't have to try
So then this one is literally wrong? The guy's internal monologue is incorrect? He should never have tried to begin with.

This is why I don't get this sappy romance.
With friends I don't have to try, it's not a hard thing to be friends.
This is retarded, romantic love should be even easier.

not like you have a say in this

They're emulating male weebs.

Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't mind doing lovey-dovey shit with a friend. Wouldn't mind having sex with them, either.

>try to be nice and still be friends
>she flips out
>you ditch her because fuck that
>she kills herself

They're too poor to aspire to anything but well off enough to be able to feed their hot topic tendencies. Screens have given them adhd and warped their social preconceptions to where they have a hard time processing actual thoughts or issues, even though they spend all of their time preoccupied with media which should have meaning but really doesn't.

Really even the most out of touch, bleeding heart liberal college kids are able to process ideas in ways pop thots can't.

Who gives a fuck OP it's just a fucking drawing, why don't you do something about it and scrape off her skin

bull fucking shit
kinda true
lol

does the artist have a personality disorder? they contradict themselves

It's just succubi preying on a group of men that have never been worth it until pretty recently.

Now that "geeky" is cool in an alternative sort of way, there are untapped wallets to be had!

What's wrong with this? It's telling beta orbiter to stop wasting their time on a woman that doesn't love them.

She probably has a constant changing opinion of what they like, as they probably have been in either very few relationships or none at all.

aren't succubi supposed to be hot though?

At least half of those people are male

Aw fuck, this one actually hit close to home

Fucking dumb bitch ex whore of a girlfriend

And why do you think that is? If you can make more money than a wage slave by becoming a living meme for a few hours per week, won't you do it? If a hot girl does that and goes to the twitch with her humble following she basically has a great side job with even greater tax report.

but really, this is the answer

I don't think it's premeditated like you describe. These girls are just as fucked in the head as the guys they're "preying" on, in fact arguably even more so.

I used to chat to one on discord, a cosplayer. She was fucked up on a level you wouldn't believe. Lived in a house with a bunch of guys, didn't have a job, worked as a camwhore, loved weeb shit etc. Was actually willing for me to fly over there and fuck her too. It's crazy how lightly these women treat sex and men, I'm convinced one of the reasons women think low-level sexual assault has increased (or at least in terms of how -they- define it) is because they're just far, far more gullible and naive than their grandparents and great grandparents generation were. Your average grandmother in the western world knew men's nature (pump and dump if easily available) way better than the contemporary nerd-girl millennial thot.

Explain.

Good response. Legitimately made me think more deeply about my own life too.

Just a general note for you guys: Girls on Sup Forums are the most fucked up of all nerd chicks.

>yo-yo bitch
easiest game of my life.

Sup Forumstards are true betas my lad

No, it's implying that she doesn't have to go out of her to find love

Roasties just don't get it

>never confess or jump on any chances of going out with said guy
>do nothing about it except mope
Don't know what to say. It's much easier to solve this problem as a woman than a male.

AYY LMAO

Eh, I like this idea with then as more grotesque and sexual in only the most demeaning way, able to prey on the weakest possible men.

these comics fucking suck

depends, ugly women probably don't have it that easy

*because we're too proud and have shit personalities

Then she asks him out and changes his mind.

Guys who dont "try" or do anything to impress them are seen as hot, while a beta nerd who wants to make her feel good is only useful for talking about her feels or helping her when she needs, most men are betas, do the math, theres a reason the "friendzone" is a normie concept

XD

HAHAHAHAHA
when women complain about this we're supposed to feel bad for them, if the genders were reversed he'd seem entitled

>we fight because I like the drama

roasties, not even once
which is a shame cause they sometimes make funny strips too

reminder

I honestly thing this artist should kill themselves unironically, they seem to be in a depression spiral they cannot escape. Any tweets or anything by this person so we can see into the mind of this crazy person?

I think the last time I actually hovered over this image is in 2009, didn't even know people still updated it.

it's true, white women don't have cake.

top kek
this person seems to have a subtle disdain for females

Original?