Wow, we sure as shit dodged a huge Noctis-shaped bullet there. But who do you WANT to be the guest character(s)?

Wow, we sure as shit dodged a huge Noctis-shaped bullet there. But who do you WANT to be the guest character(s)?

I think Sephiroth would obviously be the coolest choice. It'll probably be Kratos again, though. Maybe Aloy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DN1sSW9sj0g
youtu.be/qwz9taFy4ik
siliconera.com/2017/12/12/soulcalibur-vi-devs-swordplay-simple-commands-collaborations-teases-character-creation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There won't be a guest character, thanfully. They're going back to basics.

They literally already confirmed there will be a guest character.

seriously though why is Noctis a guest for fucking Tekken but not this? I can't comprehend the logic

Probably the chick from Nier Automata

He's a very modern character design, wearing modern clothing who uses technology. He'd be incredibly out of place. He's also lame as fuck so why would you want him in?

>He's a very modern character design, wearing modern clothing who uses technology. He'd be incredibly out of place.
What's your point?

Guts
2B
Jackie Chan with ladder and stool

People critiqued the shit out of the Star Wars characters. They were like universally hated entirely because they make no sense and stand out too much... and that's fucking STAR WARS, beloved characters that are about as famous as it gets.

Noctis is a lame as shit fuckboy from a moderately successful installment of a dying franchise who doesn't fit even slightly. If you don't play FF you probably don't even know who he is, and who the fuck plays FF anymore?

If Yoda and fucking Darth Vader can't get people hyped STRICTLY because they don't fit, how the fuck would Noctis?

I thought a leak said it was Zoro?

Or maybe with a knife and running stance

>Zoro

What the fuck?

The Good Hunter could be pretty cool, i guess.

wtf? I they're exclusive to their own platforms, what's going on here?

They were released as DLC to other platforms shortly after release.

What weapon or style do you want for a newcomer in SCVI?

The way he fights is interesting with the warping and the large collection of swords. I just find it funny that a magic sword wielder is Tekken it all things. Only thing that could make it funnier is if they put Kiryu in Soul Calibur.

2b
or aloy would be awesome too

>A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

>Spawn.
>Heihachi.
A character being modern has never actually mattered.

Trying to stay at least somewhat realistic...

Artorias for all versions. If version exclusives...

PS4: Hunter (Bloodborne)
XBox: Spinal (Killer Instinct), though Jago is more likely

And if a Switch version... shit, only fitting characters I know would be Zelda or Fire Emblem.

I've wanted a bow character for a long time. MKX proved it can be done, so I'd like to see SC's take on it.

I think 3 sword style would be cool in SC

Kusarigama

youtube.com/watch?v=DN1sSW9sj0g

its pretty cool they seem to have special taunts and lines for that clash mechanic depending on which characters you're fighting. that's the kind of detail that's giving me faith

>uses steel sword for most of the characters
>uses silver for Nightmare, Lizard Man, etc.
I'd dig it

Guts.
He’s stepping off a boat in the intro cinematic.

>Rip-Off Guts is a realistic character choice
They might as well just use Guts, he's more popular anyway.

Spinal would be a great choice but I doubt console exclusive characters will happen in these days of FGC/Esports.

>Finisher is him locking them Yrden and unleashing a series of sword and magic attacks.

I mean shit they got plenty to work with.

2B would FACTUALLY

FACTUALLY

be perfect

Frank West with a baseball bat.

It's a meme request at this point but the BB hunter would be a fantastic fit for the low, gritty fantasy setting.

>XBox: Spinal (Killer Instinct), though Jago is more likely
Tusk, Hisako, and even Eyedol also have a chance.

Guts and spinal are both excellent choices.

>Soul Calibur
>Low Fantasy
Not anymore it's not. It's all about laser attacks and whatnot now.

>use a Neir Auto guest
>not even the main character
But why tho

Actually not sure why I specifically said BB hunter. Any of the Souls protags or Artorias, Ornstein, even fucking Maria could work well.

>soul charge is him drinking a potion

Assuming we got version exclusives and a single character across all platforms...

>All
Artorias or Solaire from Dark Souls. It's still very popular, it's Namco/Bandi, and the remaster is coming very soon for all systems. It just makes sense.

>PS4
William from Nioh or Kratos' new version. William fits perfectly, and has a big enough variety of weapons to have a lot to work with. Kratos has been in before and his new game is coming very soon, plus he fits very well. A Bloodborne character doesn't work because they aren't giving From Software two guest character.

>XBox
Not a whole lot fits, but I could see Jago from Killer Instinct getting in.

>Switch, if it happens
Possibly Link again, since people loved that before.

>Dark Souls
>Namco/Bandi
not in Japan, where it counts

You know what guest character is like to see? Samurai kiryu from the samurai yakuza games.

Only eliminates one part of it, but still creates a connection between them thus making it at least somewhat logical.

This is the right answer

The ultimate guest character list

Guts
Kid Goku with Power Pole
Future Trunks
Marvel's Black Panther
Lucina (Switch Exclusive)
Fulgore (Xbone Exclusive)
Saber (PS4 Exclusive)

Don't try to argue because you can't

All of these characters have better chances than the Hunter and Geralt

I think you mean:
Skarsnik
Skarsnik
Skarsnik
Fire Emblem Trash
Skarsnik
Gobbla

Harada

This, plus without Siegfried there's a slot for a huge-ass 2H sword that would be perfect

>Victorian themed character would be great in the 1500's
Ok

>without Siegfried
Don't do this to me amigo, he's gotta be in the game.

might as well get Gerald instead of this bloke

>Fulgore
>Not Hisako, Tusk, Jago, Kim, Maya, or Mira
Literally any character outside of Fulgore or Aria fits better.

youtu.be/qwz9taFy4ik

Is this how Kayane usually plays Xianghua? She doesn't go into SXS at all.

Spawn and Yoda are also fantastic picks for a game set in the 1500's. Ezio was the only one that made sense.

I just hope there's more tits.

It would be cool in the account that he can weapon change in real time.

I think Lisa will be the guest character.

Tusk and Spinal maybe but Fulgore is literally a Terminator so he can time travel and his claw style would be unique.

Didn't think about that. Fulgore can be as likely as the more fantasy characters in KI because the devs can just say Ultratech made a timeportal thing and decided to test it with a Fulgore unit.

I honestly wouldn't mind ezio again or someone from ass creed. Maybe one of the twins

I'm sorry user but you'll have to take a look at OP's pic

Akuma but with a sword
Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho
The Light Rail Avenger
Tidus
Max Payne with a lead pipe

Aloy wouldn't be half bad actually, for the Playstation 4 version. Of course, that still leaves who the XBOX One or (purely theoretical, please contain your autism) PC guest would be.

Hell, the "plot" of KI2 was that the Ultratech building was actually a time machine that flung the cast into the past to fight Tusk, Maya, and those other guys.

>implying anyone wants more fucking memejima

He can still be in it. Right?

>Tidus

This please.

is that Siegfried?

>Kuwabara

*intro*
"I'm gonna mess your face up so bad not even kittens will look at ya!"

Did I miss a trailer or something? Last thing I saw was Ivy and Zasalamel. Gimme the rundown on what i missed.

>(purely theoretical, please contain your autism) PC guest
ARE YOU READY FOR DOVAHKIN TO PROMOTE ANOTHER SKYRIM RERELEASE?

Hey guys, I'm your guest character for this game.

user the pc guest is obvious.

Marky Mark and the Namco Bunch already killed that rumor.

There's going to tons at trolling that namco made Aloys face attractive and comparisons shots will be spammed all year.

That's Nightmare. Sc6 takes place kinda around the same time as sc2.

looks like their movesets have been retooled and some of them don't have the same commands anymore.
It's like the jump from SC2 to SC3 again.

Say hello to your two guest characters faggots.

Oh fuck I thought it was Zorro and was hyped as fuck. Please no stupid weeb character

I...
I want more memejima.

I would unironically want Aloy for this.
Just to see if Bamco can work their magic on her.

Too good of a pick for it to happen.

although you can't buy them anymore. personally i had vader so i never bought yoda, because he's one of the worst characters in the entire series

Watched over by the almighty ones, they unleash their fury.

Absolute dream characters in rough order from least to most obscure. More stars mean I want them more.

Wonder Woman (fuck the Injustice version) ***
Tyrael (Diablo) *
Auriel (Diablo III) ***
Artorias (Dark Souls) ***
Gael (Dark Souls 3) ***
Griffith (Berserk)***
Guts (Berserk)**
Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts) *
Freya (Final Fantasy IX)**
Kuja (Final Fantasy IX)**
Yamamoto (Bleach)***
Jack of Blades (Fable) **
Sir Daniel (MediEvil) *
Rick (Splatterhouse) *
Redeemer (Spawn) **
Nephenee (Fire Emblem) *
Nemesis (Smite) ***
Chakan (Chakan: Forever Man) **

Whoever they are, I want them to have SC and SE variants of their weapons
Bothers me when guest characters don't have those

It will almost certainly be Zoro. They already have the license, and he would be cross platform.

>Sir Daniel
This is the jimmy

Biggest issue I have is when we can't use the guest characters' in character creation. I'm still salty as fuck I couldn't make my own Jedi or Sith.

That would be so lame. One Piece is mad gay, give me any other character.

No different colored sabers either
Soul Calibur and Soul Edge sabers would have been sick

Did they? Would you be able to provide me with a link please?

>Please look forward to collaborations with other works!
siliconera.com/2017/12/12/soulcalibur-vi-devs-swordplay-simple-commands-collaborations-teases-character-creation/

GUEST CHARACTER LIST INCOMING

PS4: ROXAS, DART FELD
XBOX1: THE OVERLORD, MASTER CHIEF
NINTENDO SWITCH: MARCHÉ, ZERO
PC: CUPHEAD, MADOTSUKI

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LIST

Nightmare, right after SC4 he finally is able to has his own body and it's basically what Siegfried from SC2 was. Siegfried is a different character all together

cuphead
bullshit

Sc6 takes place before sc4.

Ain't Seph too old for this? Don't they usually go with what is hip now? Hence why XV crap is being included as cameo in other games.

Patrician choice.

Same. I thought they meant pic related not some stupid anime weeb shit.

FF7 is being remade and Cloud JUST made it into Sm4sh.