TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

I don't get it.

*blocks your path*

Did something happen?

It can't play the latest and greatest switch games, of course the money is going to shift downwards.
It won't get any more BotWs.

*blocks your transphobic comments*

botw is fully playable and wii u has no games

wow the content is actually good....it's not MS paint and shit it's really good.

They finished optimizing BotW, and the audience stopped donating because they're shitters who think Breath of the Dicknut is the be all and end all.

Every other WiiU game isn't even close to optimized, including Smash 4.

If they switch their efforts from wii to switch, they could 10x their cash by the time Pokemon releases.

But it'd piss off all the previous patreons.

So basically they need to get Wii U Emulation to a respectable state before Pokemon Switch releases.

remember when Patreon decided on fucking up with mantis?

All I want is Xenoblade X 4k. Don't care about breath of the meme. One playthrough was enough.

I'm glad people are finally learning emulators are bad for the industry.

It's not like they're entitled to donations. People supported them for a fully emulatable BOTW, they got it, they stop donating. The others who wanna support them for their cause beyond that will keep donating. That's all there is to it. I hope Bayonetta 2 becomes fully functional and bug-free eventually, that's what I'm holding out on.

I'm mainly keeping watch on this emulator now though.

>they're making ONLY over $13k per month
THEY'RE FINISHED!

>supporting botnet emulators
there is something seriously wrong with the patreons in the first place.

>paying for an emulator

>the content

>killing off obsolete consoles by making superior PC versions of them
>bad
Time to grow up, kid. You should have grown out of the toy consoles mommy bought you when you were young.

>switch emulator
>yuzu
HOW DARE THEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FBKJSEDGBFKJEGSDKJFCNEHBRCEJHWLKRFNHWJKLHCRFVJLKEWHVTORJHGFNEWBOGVDSTGSDLEWKOVJFNMEFVEHWVTLE

this is fucking retarded, next level retarded
JUST BUY THE FUCKING CONSOLE
im not talking about poorfags that get free emulators, im talking about people paying for emulators OMEGALUL

>10k people paying $1.34 to get a console and play all games for free
lol just tell your dad at nintendo to lower the price of the console, it's that simple

>BUY THE FUCKING CONSOLE
So I buy the console. I set it up. I get it running. How do I install the nude patches or start cheating with cheatengine?

That's a lot of money

Letterbomb your Wii then head to KC-MM Brawl Vault.

>this could've went to ps2 emulation

>The shark girl scene
>Ywn get raped by a big strong girl
>She will never continue to rape you over and over
>She will never get you to start working out
>She will never reward you for getting /fit/ by letting you have normal passionate sex with her between every few rapes

It's comfy knowing that people are already getting into Switch emulation. Feels good knowing that, at some point, I'll be able to dump my games and archive them forever for my own personal use once the hardware dies.

>making 450k a year off of a bunch of pervs

Thanks.

BotW works extremely well at this point and even can run over 30FPS. Of course people are going to stop giving money to it. CEMU is basically a glorified BotW PC port at this point and they have ignored every other game while even making changes that would benefit BotW while causing issues in other games. Citra has a similar problem of being way too focused on Pokemon.

If someone has the screenshot of that guy going off on the devs about BotW in their discord post it, shit was hilarious.

>OMEGALUL
Twitch Trannies fuck off

PS2 emulation is utterly limited by current processors, though. Give it a decade and we'll have decent PS2 emulation, right now we've got a passable facsimile that's good enough for poorfag shitters who can't hook up an IDE HDD.

This money should have gone to Xbox emulation. But I guess 99% of people don't give a shit about that, while lots of kids wanted to play BotW but couldn't afford a 100 dollar Wii U.

The Breath of the Dicknut one? One of their Discord bots is actually programmed to say that now.

>This money should have gone to Xbox emulation
There's not even much worth emulating on the original Xbox that's not available elsewhere. Most of Sega's stuff, Crimson Skies and the Conker Remake are some of the few I can think of. Halo 1/2 already have native PC versions.

They haven't touched BotW for months now. They're trying to work on optimizing other games but not getting the same support.

I want Steel Battalion with a resolution over 480p. And I want to play fucking Virtua Cop 3 without buying a cabinet.

Found it.

My point exactly now that interest in getting BotW running well has died down because it runs well now no one cares about much else.

it won't be able to play commercial games for years minimum, i dunno why people got so up in arms
plus it's one of the citra guys, and if people haven't noticed that project has been around for 4 years and still isn't at a point where you can reliably play games on it

>defending a corporation for free
>defending a corporation with ties to yakuza for free

>if people haven't noticed that project has been around for 4 years and still isn't at a point where you can reliably play games on it
There is a decent amount of playable games but it's mostly big first party games like OoT/MM 3D, most of the mario games and Pokemon. Fire Emblem on 3DS just got to a point where it can run relatively well also.

OoT 3D, EOU1 and EOMD are the only ones I've played so far that ran well enough to actually play. Most games have jarring frame drops or run below fullspeed, though admittedly I have a pretty low end system for 2018.
There's a big performance update coming, so we'll see I guess.

>OoT 3D, EOU1 and EOMD are the only ones I've played so far that ran well enough to actually play.
Yeah I've only played OoT and MM, also played FE: Echoes those all ran great but Echoes is missing much of the voice acting. Though I already played Echoes on 3DS, would just rather prefer to be able to do it on my PC don't like playing games on a handheld. New 3DS exclusive games also do not work at all.

>Most games have jarring frame drops or run below fullspeed, though admittedly I have a pretty low end system for 2018.
I have a 6700k/1070 so probably why my experience was better. The few games that it's developed well for do work pretty great.

>shilling vulkan
Lol, what a dumbass.

Ninja gaiden black and metal wolf chaos

If Yakuza taught us anything it's that most members have a heart of gold and do more for Japan's population than their prime minister.

What's wrong with Vulkan? The few games I've played with it had huge performance gains when I turned it on.

You know that all Yakuza based media is propaganda, right? If your fabricated Yakuza story paints them in a bad light, you'll be woken up in the middle of the night and given the choice between getting shot in the head or jumping to your death from a tall building.

Japan's solved crime rate is so high partially because most Yakuza killings are instantly recognised as such, and reported as "suicides".

The level of corruption in Japanese society is insane, but it's easiest to just look the other way and ignore it.

Is team Cemu even capable of doing anything other than BOTW optimization? MSF2 has been lacking sound for a good year and a half now amidst 100% playability

Public demo 2 out soon, guys. Promise!

*rubs hands and snickers jewishly*

Crime will always be prevalent in society. So why not let it be organised?
Murder in my home city is vastly higher than in other cities in my country. But if you remove the gangland portions the rate drops sharply. In the last few years the most vicious crimes I can remember are a beheading and a full shootout using rifles at a car paint shop. Beheading was a dude trying to sell 1.5k of weed on the turf of a gang. The shootout no one knows because everyone involved either died on site or in custody from a mysterious case of "tripping down stairs in a one level police building. The only crime I've ever been personally involved in was someone picking my pocket and getting a wallet empty of all bar my government issued ID which is worthless to them.

Bayonetta and Smash have both seen substantial improvements with each iteration. I don't get the people saying they just fix BOTW. They may focus on BOTW and fix other games unintentionally though.

Bayonetta has this glitch with sound looping and crashing the game for the last couple of years and no one's doing anything to fix this. It's the only thing that stops the game from being playable

They're still making almost as much as I do in a year just for making a BotW for PC machine.

This sounds like a pretty good way to get C&D'd

That Nintendo, trigger happy project shutdowner extraordinaire, has not even glanced in this project's direction should tell you all you need to know about the likelihood of that. Atlus caused a stink about emulation before Nintendo did, and Nintendo has a page about how emulation is illegal on their official website. And that's on top of suspicions that CEMU might have proprietary code involved in its creation due to being closed source and its rather stupendously fast development, though that's without any real basis.

If Nintendo thought it had a case, it'd be on it.

xeo x runs well on cemu.

Not all versions, don't go above 1.11.1 if you want to play Xenoblade X

the only working version of citra is a chinese fork

Are they still only focusing on BOTW or they're finally starting to give more attention to the other games as well?

This is a heck of a lot better than that shitty 3D Monster Quest BS.

Didn't some people show that Ninty were using purloined emulator software to get their VC running properly in some games?

>That last line
Why even live

People will argue it's fine even though you have disable a ton of the rather minimal graphics effects to get games like Sun and Moon to even run.

Nah, they made their own emulators. What they WERE doing was seemingly taking already existing internet ROM files to package into them.

Thanks for the clarification.

stfu blunderfag

>yuzu
>same people who made citra and its still unplayable
see you in 2026 nerds.

It seems to be a thing publishers do in general too. I don't know if it's laziness or just shitty records keeping. Probably a combination of both.

I don't even own a TV

They still get $13k a month though. I don’t see how that is something for people to shit on them for lol

Ahhhahahahaha poor piece of shit

It's honestly baffling, there was surely some kind of cartridge lying around they could find. Probably they made an intern do it on a budget of nothing. Same thing when EA was caught doing some hilariously inefficient site scraping on Steamcharts.

Isn’t there like no gameplay?
It’s just you talk to the girls and fuck them. Sounds pretty boring desu.

You can play the WiiU without a TV.

Not like it's just one person getting that money. Even 4 people is down to about $3,250 a month. Which is a perfectly livable income depending on who's doing the living where, but still. If they're doing it as a side thing that doesn't take up much of their time at all, of course, that's a different story.

Smash is literally broken in 1.11.5 though, and the single player has never been playable.

They moved on from BotW months ago.

I own 2 roomba's and every kitchen appliance to exist, 2 gaming laptops and my Stratos

What is the point of a Tv other than to play consoles

>almost 40,000 dollaronis per month

Normally i wouldn't be jealous for a Patreon account income, but this is beyond opulence.

And just like having sex without another partner it loses a lot of the experience.
Although that's probably the wrong metahpor to use on Sup Forums

I know it’s split money but wasn’t it initially a project they were working on for nothing?

Making any money of it is good.

>It’s just you talk to the girls and fuck them
Is there supposed to be any thing else? Seems like a typical VN set up to me.

>gaming
>laptops

Don’t VNs have branching routes aswell?

Not a big fan of VNs either though.

>people won't buy a wii u for 100 bucks
>but they'll pay $10 per month for two years to support development of an emulator to play wii u games
This is why poor people deserve to be poor.

It depends. Some VNs also have gameplay like Rance for example. Others have almost 0 input from the player.

>virtual console is a good thing
fuck off

2018, nintendo fans still utterly devastated by emulation.

>Smash Switch will be out before they fix Smash 4 emulation

Will we every see #fe fully playable on this?

>What is the point of a Tv
Where I live? To stave off question from my friends and family about "why don't you own a TV?"
They know I'm a sys-admin, htey know I spend my life glued to my computer, when asked about tv I say "yeah , I streamed that", they still can't understand the idea that a TV is obsolete and worthless to me.

Pretty sure it's a team of people, it's not just one guy. Although if I was good at drawing I'd make a demo like that, rake in the money, and after a while just quietly cancel everything.

You mean like in an immediate sense or a cosmic sense?

>monster girls
>Most of them are just ugu anime bitches with fake ears
>the rest are ugu anime bitches with weird eyes

Is there any legal repercussions if you abandon a project after banking in a full year of Patreon monies?

no

In your heart, you know the answer

Both.

It's not like he's wrong. I really want to play Hyrule Warriors at 60fps but it barely even runs.