Have to apply and take an online interview to get approved to join a site in order to download a game

>have to apply and take an online interview to get approved to join a site in order to download a game
>"We currently aren't accepting applications"
Literally what's the point of this practice?

To keep undesirables out

things that never happened. Shit thread.

Sekrit klub meme

Private trackers aren't necessary unless you really want something obscure

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm not complaining about the imminent bear on bunnygirl gib sauce but why is the bear holding a gun?

kys

To stop autists like you from fucking up their game early.

So that you don't download 10 games without seeding anything and get immediately banned, you enormous faggot.

Fuck those fags.

BEARED

I just want to download games without getting worms and shit in my computer.

>want to join a guild
>they want you to make an account on their guild's forum

Fun Fact: I regularly do this to private trackers online. I collect screenshots people post to brag about being part of group XYZ and use that to "prove" I'm a good member, then hit and run as much shit as possible because "sekrit klub" meme is fucking retarded. Basically all private trackers are just admin/mod circle jerks. Nobody maintains a good private tracker anymore. Usenet groups are almost just as bad.

He's robbing him.

You are hit'n'running the garbage trackers, you moron. Any decent tracker can only be entered by an invite from another decent tracker of which you are a contributing member.

>him
Gib sadpanda link nao

For games, you don't need to join any of those anymore unless it is an ancient scene release nobody cares about anymore.

You are a fool if you assume I don't collect invites from faggots online in these circle jerks so I can go ruin some more souper-spekial circlejerks

Oh, and theres about 3-4 other guys I know who do what I do, and they do it just to release repacks to public trackers as fast as possible, because private tracker groups are full of cucks these days.

>him

Nigger what.

Keep up the good work (You) brave soldier

>want to become a CP on a HL2 RP thing
>have to fill out like 20 fourms

>he's never joined a private tracker
They are exactly as autistic as op is describing

>him

>him
You can't not give sauce now