How high is the skill ceiling for this game?

How high is the skill ceiling for this game?

Over 9000

PVE
low to medium
PVP
medium to ultra high

about three fiddy

How can i move all my troops at once and keep them in formation?

Ctrl+g

how many topics does this game have on teh board right now in the past hour?

0?

1 was better. The second takes too much time to load between turns in the mortal empires.

no
? whats the point of my post if i said this. go search for it or something why tell me its not any for. just another waste of a post. shill
tahts the only reason i said it and uh uh uhh the only reason you bitching at me is to start some dumb ass arguement becuase you are a shill trying to deflect the amount of spam your doing on this game on here. constantly. fucking who cares about this game another waste of another fuckign topic on this board

t.poorfag

2 is better than 1 in everyway.

What the fuck is a topic?

>2 is better than 1 in everyway.
This. ESPECIALLY heroes system. Fucking hated heroes in 1 that could one-shot lord

Lets keep this on topic guys, and I was strictly referring to pvp not pve.

t.projection

My 2 Evo in Raid 0 begs to differ.

>not using pci-e
lol

Every way except the fucked up lighting on Old World maps and the state of shadows, SSAO and grafix in general

>tries to brags about an ssd in the year of our lord 2018
>it´s not even pci-e

you can't even spell argument you dumb fuck. there's even a spell check and your fat fingers can't be bothered.

>use 960
>Mortal Empires turns take 15 seconds at best and about 40 at worst

TW1 takes 5 seconds at worst on Raid 0.

>bigger map with more factions takes longer to load than the smaller one with less
WHAT

get an i7

It would be worth it if those new races weren't boring as shit.

I've been playing on easy but just a few mistakes fucked me to the point of losing the vortex, I seriously need to get good at this game.

You have to be 18+ to post here

ctrl+g to make a group and lock it
You can also take a selection of dudes and drag them foward as one by holding alt, and using ctrl to rotate them.

You can also give mass attack orders by selecting a locked group and right clicking the enemy once, they'll all move forward in formation and engage the closest enemy they come across. If you double click they'll all glomp the selected enemy so never do that.

holy shit he has gotten fat. What a piece of shit.

>I have about 15 hours on Total War Medieval and still don't know how to earn money

Wtf is this game..

What?

I have played Total War 2 for 15 hours and still I can't find out how to make my economy thrive and move forward.
I get wrecked and my troops rot at some shithole village siege.

Just play Lizards and crush your enemies beneath monsters.

>bought 2 at release
>at first couldn't play it due to time constraints
>then my pc started overheating, fixed that
>almost immediately after my video card got fucked

Can't say if its the same but in 1 you can't build massive armies like in Medieval in your first rounds
Or if you do, istantly go to an offensive. Raid, loot n' stuff

Feels like you can field more in 2 but I don't know the specific numbers. The key to fielding multiple armies efficiency is maintaining a big core of cheap units in each army to keep the cost down.