Fire Emblem Heroes

How are you liking the new Genealogy mode so far?

Also accepting new friend requests: 5632877424.
Both tryhard and meme builds welcome.

It's pretty good. I shouldn't bother sharing my shit. Pic related.

Also:
>Hidden threads: 61
Never before did I think I'd be going to FEH threads for refuge from all this stupid bullshit.

The large map is nuts on infernal. Knocking out 4-5 units per turn and then having another 4-5 take their place gets really out of hand. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it in the future though. Blessed gardens is shit but the rewards are good.
Just built this guy, going maximum chill memes. Too bad I merged a bunch of 4*s into him and now those are gone.

Still trying to get Hector, wasted more than 60 orbs

I can't clear Lunatic and Infernal rival maps. Screeching halt no mans land stalemate. Fun, they need to improve it because it's the best thing in the game now.

eh I feel infernal is kinda dependent on whether you get lucky with enemy units spawns or just use whale units from friends.
That said I like the bigger map, same concept but with defending different forts (so not emphasis on capturing the enemy's) for a certain number of turns could be fun as well

Ironically the best strategy is to forsake all strategy and just rush the fuck out of everything with horse memes.

What forge should I give my memeja build when I get the 2 stones?

Anyone with a flying dancer I could add?

More challenges and maps should be 8v8, this is one of the best new additions.
Ignore buffs

Defense unless you use her to deal with mages often

>How are you liking the new Genealogy mode so far?
I'm enjoying it, though it needs some refinement, it's definitely the best mode added to the game since launch.

How do I get more fire blessings? I only have 3 since I never rolled Ephraim. I got 4 water blessings as a "first play" bonus for doing the water blessing stages, but the others don't give the same. Which is fucking dumb.

Blessed Gardens isn't bad. Kind of lame but good rewards. Rival Domains could be cool but it's rewards are bullshit.

Stop spamming your god damn mobile trash and go to /vg/

How did you guys like the direct?

Sorry to interrupt your smash port spam with vidya discussion.

>Genealogy mode

Heh, hadn't thought about it that way. I'm enjoying it. I just wish it had its own icon and wasn't just a special map. I find it funny how I can just use all friend units too. I've been using them to fill in spots that my roster is lacking.

How many brigades do you guys have set up anyway? I only have 1 so far, but enough units to make 2 more. The 1 dancer restriction is hitting harder than I thought, I'm scrambling to find units to take their spot.

Dissapointed at no FE news, hyped for Smash. Always good to see Octopath. Overall 3/10.

Mobile garbage isn't video game discussion, it's a glorified slot machine

Add me for delicious chicken.
The gardens are disappointing, but at least they look like a renewable source of blessings.

like is a strong word

What blessings would you give the Askr shitters?

Don't bother responding to it, they do this every thread and replying just feeds them.

Yeah you better be now get the fuck out.

Wait I'm confused, is this out? If so how do I access it?

>rolling for Hardin and/or Grima Robin since the banner dropped
>get banner to 5% yesterday, 1 Orb left, none to earn
>thought I was fucked, didn't know update was coming, thought there wouldn't be anymore Orbs to earn
>update drops, get excited
>harvest my new Orbs
>go into summoning session
>2 blue spheres, 3 green
>ohshitmangdisisit.jpg
>finally get coyote man
>+Def/-Spd
I'm happy.
Oh and the new mode and 2 special map type are pretty nice too.

Water all the way around, more than likely. The only one that it's questionable on is Alfonse due to how slow he is.
If you're stuck on an Apple device, you're probably going to have to wait.

I think the first time completion of earth challenges should give you some.

Get the update from the app store. ios users had to wait a day because Apple is shit. Should be up now, though.

>He got Grima
Fuck you, I spent all my orbs trying to get him, and I have nothing, not even a copy 5 star to show for it

>Horse shitter
How are you enjoying tier 14.

That doesn't make any sense, if my game's not on the right version then why can I still play it?

>mfw foddered my +Atk - Spd Grima
He felt pretty weak to me.

You can play just not the new content. What's not to understand?

Haven't seen any new Eirikas or Leos posted, anyone building them?

I'd have built all of them if I had the fucking dew for it. I can't even spend my regular stones in good conscious since none of the units that'd use them need it right now.

Don’t check this spoiler.

Also help a brainlet understand what Sieglinde's refinement effect is? Does she get boosted in all stats by the single highest boost of a nearby ally?

Pure, utter garbage. I'm a massive Heroesfag but I'm losing any will to keep up with this shit if the mainline games don't even have a future.

She's hits a respectable 62 attack when I pair her with delthea and is less noodle armed now.

She gets a drive effect equal to the highest buff for each type. +6 def and +4 spd drives 6 def and 4 spd

Water - Water
Flying Water - Wind
Masked Water - ???

We have opposite problems.

Eirika is pretty strong now, especially when paired with Lancina. I've been using/giving her merges since release but now I'm definitely going to try and get her to +10 asap.

I think she copies the highest Hone on an ally in a 2-tile area of her onto herself. This means she should be able to copy meme team Hones/Fortifies onto herself.

My friend list is stacked but all I get are Hectorfags and Ikefags in my friends list, I don't know how this happened.
I did pick up a +10 Grima and a +10 Peri among my friends though.

Being double real easy doesn't really help him a lot and reds can still fuck him pretty easy.

I haven't even started the Blessed Gardens yet because I can't figure out how to distribute blessings.

I just gave her a water blessing

I just slapped them on my Dragons, it's really hard to go wrong with a Water blessing since almost everyone can benefit from the added Speed unless they have Arden-tier Speed.

0-4 Roll
5-9 Save

F

>only have 46 orbs
>will have 67 once the paralogue drops
>then 75 from chain challenge
All in for my daughteru

Want a +10 VLIke?
He’s big and strong and doesn’t afraid of Blues.

I just gave my infantry, dragon, flier and armor team the same blessing. The maps are just reused story maps anyway so it's not like they're difficult.

Where'd you get the high res?

Fuck off back to /feg/.

It's from the JP twitter. Make sure to add ":orig" at the end for the full res.

Epik

Oh okay. I thought all the art was there.

Go fucking kill yourself. Stay in /feg/. Actually, just stop posting altogether.

Before she buffed allies with field buffs.
Now she buffs allies with field buffs, and then those same field buffs (or any higher ones on any allies within 2 spaces) buff her.
So say you did a classic Eirika+Nino pairing. With Sieglinde +Eff, Hone Spd 3, Fortify Def 3 Seal and Rally Def on Eirika to buff Nino. Nino and Eirika would now get field (blue) buffs of +4 to all stats (except HP).
People treating these buffs like combat (aka Spur/Drive) buffs are wrong. They aren't. Her ability also isn't affected by combat buffs on allies. Only field aka blue aka Hone style buffs.

They only ever post the high res versions of the neutral art, but that's good enough.

FUCKING FINALLY

I'm enjoying S-ranking infernal rival battle :)

So she can only at max get +6 to all stats? And they're like fortifies so she can still get panicked?

Sounds mediocre, but has potential in the new mode since you can stack spurs/drives on top of that.

Huh, that's odd, game didn't auto-update and ran fine, but without any of the new features. I had to go in the playstore and update it manually.

I'm running a neutral L!Ephraim with Sturdy Stance/Solar Brace/Threaten Atk. What's a good special to take maximum advantage of his healing, his native Sol or something else?

So now that we have a mode that lets you have more than 4 units on the field at a time, what is the highest theoretical stat boost one unit could get? Granted, it would be completely worthless since they would be entirely surrounded by allies in a cocoon.

Version updates are always manual aren't they

>So she can only at max get +6 to all stats?
Correct. Because just like any normal field buffs, they don't stack with other field buffs. Only the highest field buff for each stat on an ally within 2 spaces is taken. So she could get +6 from meme buffed allies, yes. After that, like you said, only spurs can be stacked. And yes, she can be Panicked.

Moonbow is essentially a mini-Aether on him, though going for more burst damage might be more your style so you actually get some good healing off of it.

TELL ME WHY THE FUCK IVS EXIST IN A FUCKING GACHA GAME! THIS 47 ATK EIRIKA (old screenshot) SHOULD'VE BEEN A 53 ATK EIRIKA WITH THE RIGHT IVS. NOW SHE LEAVES LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING ENEMY AT 1 HP AAAAAAAAH IT ISN'T FAIR BROS

It's taken a grand amount of self-restrain, but I managed to save up 30 orbs for the banner tomorrow. Two questions, though.
>1.
It's KIND OF a stupid question, and I don't really know how to ask- with some units, it's obvious some units have stupidly good stats (like Grima's naturally high attack, Felicia's high res, etc.) and some have stupidly bad stats (>Odin), but what are the "average" numbers for a unit's stats so you can determine which are weaker stronger than the baseline?
>2.
I already have a S!Corrin, but she is +Atk. I plan on rolling red and blue on the banner- I know I might be pity broken by M!Morgan, but I don't really mind considering the chance to get Chrom. Compared to Corrin, what areas is F!Morgan better in? From what I saw she has a hell of a lot lower defense but higher res, but I can't recall the rest.

It'll have to be a meme team unit, they'll have to have 2 units next to them with the respective Hone/Fortify skills, and everyone else will have to stack Goad or Ward.

Use a Blade tome you mongoloid.

Just put an atk seal on her senpai

Is there any better feeling than sending Fir home?

I've had a couple of auto-updates, but it tends to be finicky like that.

>but what are the "average" numbers for a unit's stats so you can determine which are weaker stronger than the baseline?
It really depends on what unit it is and what role it fills.

For example speedy units relying on doubles generally want 38 minimum speed. Armors/tanks want 35~ defensive stats. etc.

I have yet to pull a Tharja you fucking retard

Take another look at my S-Seal. It's literally atk+3 (+2 on pic cause it's old)

Atk seal

Yeah, killing her off for Speed +3.
>sending home units
>ever

How do I play this shit on pc

You're either new or unlucky then because she's a 4* unit. In any case, if you want to stop bitching about that Attack stat, go Blade when you have the chance.

Gardens will be a lot of fun when they start ramping up the difficulty. Unless you're a whale and can afford to switch up blessings on the same unit multiple times, you'll have a significantly more limited pool of units to work with in clearing maps.

-1 Buff Recipient
-1 Meme Fortify supplier
-1 Meme Hone supplier
-5 Meme Ward and/or Goad suppliers (max is 8 units on field at once)
-Drive Def 2 Seal
-Spur Atk 3 Seal
-Spur Def 3 Seal
-Spur res 3 Seal
-Spur Spd 3 Seal
83 total stat boost. Not counting any extra buffs from things like Lancina's weapon. You can figure extra shit like that out yourself if you want.

Been playing since launch, I'm just extremely unlucky. I get like one 5* pity breaker every 300 orbs and almost only get 3* units.

look at the rewards retard. Water stages give Wind blessings, wind stages give earth blessings, earth stages give fire blessings. you should get 6 of each type of blessing just for clearing all the maps.

Oh wait, I'm retarded, Lancina can't be one of the units anyway, since she's Infantry. Nevermind, it isn't relevant.

Ah, I see. I've been playing for a while, but with how busted some of the units are, I just had a feeling I was focusing a fuckton on being hyperoffensive. I'm so used to seeing 50+ Attack that I haven't really focused on defenses either, thanks for the tip
So Corrin in my case can still hold up fine speed-wise, and from her defenses and the way Lightning Breath works now, she can take a hit either way and it wouldn't matter (24/25 def and res iirc), but she has 48 attack with a Spd refined Sea tome. Is that fine for her until I can slap a blade tome on her?

>3.25% on Fallen Heroes

I'm not sure if I want to roll one last time or wait for tomorrow/the next legendary banner. I hate leaving pity rates on banners though.

Depends, would you like a +10 Femui?

Earth, so she can clear maps with her husband V!Ike

It's lit, senpai. Now I can brag about my F2P five stars completely.

Just use a team of all infantry units for maximum bonus points. Be sure a physic healer and a dancer are included in your first 8 units. Send tanks like dragons and vanguard Ike to stand in the middle as fast as possible.

Corrin wants a bladetome to stack buffs so she hits incredibly hard. Same as Nino really.

Just send horses into the middle and hop over the river with dragons/armors or something. It should be easy enough to secure the top left fort. After that you can cheese it by playing defensive for points.

Reminds me of someone...

So what are you Infernal Rival Domains scores?
Also, how many people beat the map by destroying enemy fort and how many people just went with points victories?
I destroyed the fort and got 1540. I have no clue if that's good or not.

-HP +Atk. Nice user. he's a beast