What stages do you want?

New Donk City is a given. Hopefully a good Kirby stage this time and the option to turn off stages hazards.
Also Studiopolis Zone would be neat but probably will never happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S62nBA9a46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:^)

urchin underpass and/or octo valley
ARMS stadium
Great Plateau
New LA (XCX)
and New Donk City as you suggested

Undertale would fit pretty well in smash teebeeaytch

New Donk
ARMS championship stadium
Sun/Moon Altar
>Metroid Prime 4 location

>Metroid Prime 4 location
Yeah, hopefully lots of more recent and upcoming stuff.

Oh man, another port of smash 4.
Hopefully they fix all those issues with the online and don't split up all the content between two versions of the same game.

>New Donk City
>New stage from Pokemon
>ARMS stadium

These 3 are 100% given.

Alola League's champion room.

A XB2 and BOTW stage is all I want.

Confused, is there anything saying this is a port? It seems like they are announcing it as a brand new game.

>New Donk City
>Ultra Space
>Hyrule Castle

Nah dude, I want Inkopolis plaza as a Stage

Moon Kingdom
Rainbow Curse stage
Egg Revere Zone
Pac Village
Alola Pokemon League
A Robot Master stage

Ness is already in smash

pokemon mantine surf
The moon in odessy

New Donk City
Hyrule Castle (BOTW, not Smash 64)
King Dedede's Castle
Alola Pokemon League
Studiopolis Zone
Urchin Underpass
Spring Stadium
Some Mega Man 11 Robot Master stage
Some Metroid Prime 4 Location

No, he's just shitposting. They haven't said

Just give us some non-gimmick stages, I went back and played melee again, and I'm amazed at how much the levels don't constantly fuck around with distractions. I can do without 80% of stages being either map travelers or fucking crash courses of random obstacles.

A UAC facility to go with the inevitable Doomslayer reveal.

SR388 and Skullker Factory

>wanting Sawano shit to get on the soundtrack

Firelink Shrine, since Knight Solaire is going to be a character.

If the new Sonic stage would have to be from the most recent Sonic Team game, I think Capital City actually has a lot of potential with all of the illusion fuckery.
youtube.com/watch?v=S62nBA9a46s
Though let's be honest, it'll most likely just be Forces' version of Green Hill.

Fourside.

I just want good stages. Just like I just want good characters and good gameplay. I don't care what the themes are.

I think the worst part about it is that I have this sick feeling that this will be the first Smash to feature an indie character, and that it’s going to be from Undertale.

Ultra Megalopolis from USUM would be neat.
Always liked the aesthetic of that place

OH BOY LETS ALL SPECULATE FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS

I'm with this guy. Discussing upcoming video games is stupid. Let's all go back to posting the same wojack edits over and over.

Nah it would shovel knight or shantae.

The one thing I want them to take from PS Allstars is fusing stages from different games.

stage pls

not keen on the game itself after trying the demo, but I have to admit it would make a legitimately good stage, I'd imagine it being similar to the pictochat stages, but with a brawl warioware-like twist to it.

My hope for a new Sonic stage is City Escape for these reasons.

>It's the most iconic Sonic level that isn't Green Hill or Chemical Plant
>It's the first level from the first Sonic game released on a Nintendo system
>Having the GUN truck occasionally drive by and destroy parts of the stage would make for a fun stage gimmick

And then just include the Green Hill stage from Brawl too because why not. That way, the classic and 3D eras of Sonic each have their own stage.

What Smash Wii U did, basically just using a level from the newest game was a mistake considering how meh that game was after the fact.