So do we hate Kamiya now?

So do we hate Kamiya now?

No.

hate him? why?
look that comic, it is great

there's a high chance that nintendo will never release these because it would mean break one of the main gimmicks of the console, randomly playing a 2 player game with your buddies outside. no one wants to use a d pad as their face buttons

I still want d pad joycons though as an option

There are grey shells with a D-pad now? Wish I'd waited, the novelty of the Atomic Purple wore off fast.

They’ll release it, but it will never come bundled with the console.

>kamiya's face right the fuck now
You can tell the motherfucker came here that one time.

Fuck that hack. As a member of the Xbox One X + Switch master race, Kamiya is an overrated hack who wasted Microsoft's money and Phil Spencer's goodwill on a shitty cancelled game and now has the nerve to bad mouth Nintendo after they saved his shitty company? He can die for all I care.

Actually that was the other cunt who wouldn't leave twitter, ever, who doesn't work at Platinum anymore.

Japanese Phil Fish

Because he dared criticize nintendo

I think he's over it, guys.

What kind of cuck actually uses those nasty ass c-button tier shitpiles on the joycon as anything but a bad d-pad?

As a fag who keeps up with his twitter faggotry
>Kamiya wants Virtual Console and Proper D-Pads on the joycon, otherwise his motivation to develop Bayo 3 will go lower
>Entire twitter and bayonetta fans go crazy, try to appease him by offering modded joycons with a d-pad
>Kamiya wants official Nintendo Licenses Joycons with a D-pad
>Everyone calls him a mean baldy for not buying the modded versions
>Cue this comic

That's basically it, Kamiya's being a bit of a whiny bitch but I still love the guy.

>Doesn't even want free modded ones
He's definitely being a bit of a whiny bitch.

>consumers have less incentive to buy a real controller seperately because the default controllers would be better
>this is a bad thing
What a fucking cuck

>whiny bitch
More like twitter is still a godawful platform a decade later whose userbase are massive retards that can’t understand jokes.

It might be a translation error or he's super serious, Japanese cannot be directly translated to English, Kamiya can barely write English as much as it is.

So Nintendo is not the good guy after all?

>MS canceled Kamiya's shitty game

Yeah one less game to come out, what a shame. I'd like to have three consoles worth getting, not two.

I believe it's so the games he makes don't require the player to buy some extra accessories to enjoy th games as they should be.

it seems more like publicity to bayo3 that will come with the exclusive new joy-con than a real critic
you don't bite the hand that feeds you

It'd be the same as designing a game around the Pro Controller.

Not really, no. He was pretty right, but I can see the argument from both sides. Kamiya is asking for something that feels better that's more typical and single players would absolutely love, but Nintendo doesn't want to do it because each joycon is meant to be it's own controller and player 2 would be fucked with a proper d-pad instead of the current set up.

As someone who has a modded Joycon, it's really not that big of a downside to play with the D-Pad joycon sideways as you'd think. How often are you going to want to press two non-adjacent buttons at the same time, but also not press any other buttons? Literally the only game I can think of is Mega Man X, and that's single player so it's a moot point.

>Kamiya's being a bit of a whiny bitch

Sounds more like he's just shitposting on twitter like he always does and console fanboys are getting up his dick about it like they always do.

Is this photoshopped? I don't know why he would say anything about the virtual console. Sounds like your typical Sup Forums memester bitching about missing features.

>I kind of want thing
>here's thing
>no I want other person to give me thing
>????
I mean he's just shitposting but he is being unreasonable with it.

I don't see why Nintendo couldn't just make a dpad joycon as another accessory, they already have a fuck ton of extras. It's not like the dpad one would come standard with the console so everyone would still have the regular joycon for multiplayer.

Kamiya is a VC autist. He was bitching about the Wii U virtual console because you couldn't toggle the filters off. Filters most people don't even notice in the first place.

You right. I'm sure as a developer he must know that and is just being facetious. I don't believe everyone is completely serious when posting online, Poe's Law and such, and people take Kamiya's twitter comments WAY too seriously. I suppose that's easy to do when America's elected leader uses it as a legitimate way of getting his opinions across to his country.

No, I still like Kamiya for making good games. But that's what makes me different from a console warring shitposter like you. Naturally this post will go unnoticed or someone will just use the same, tired old quote "durrrrrr as long as you feel superior to both".

Filters are garbage. He's right to want the option. Why would you willingly accept less options?

I like Kamiya for who he is. The guy is controversial and doesn't mind saying what's on his mind. If he happens to shitpost about the Switch then I'm fine with it. The fake ass niggers are the ones that change their tune when he says anything bad about their favorite company or toy.

Newfaggots on this site are ironic in the fact that they want everyone to have the same opinions on something and turn it into an echo chamber.

Have you seen the Wii U VC filters? They're unnoticeable, not every filter is Super Eagle.

Jesus that autism. Kamiya's clearly not serious

>Thinking it will become another Scalebound because of joy-cons
Most people have a pro controller by now. Kamiya is just playing grab ass because that's what he does.

Stop reminding me people like this exist
Also didnt realize Kamiya's "new" avatar had lipstick and a mole, kek

>still using VC

how retarded do you have to be to think that single joy con multiplayer is at all any incentive to buy a switch, how many games even utilize it right now? 1 2 switch, mario kart, and probably some sports games?
the button d-pad is the equivalent of the wii controllers, cool when you make a game around it, but when that game stops being interesting and everyone wants to play normal ass games, it jusut gets in the way

Wait what the fuck you people are seriously defending NES virtual console (or VC at all. fucking $7 for NES games jesus christ)
Its darkened and softened as hell, its fucking hideous, look at this crap
Not trying to defend the NES classic either this was just the fastest comparison I could find

Most games that require both joycons are either FPS garbage or single player games, the vast majority of games can play with a single joycon.

>the button d-pad is the equivalent of the wii controllers
Wii controllers had two face buttons and Start/Select. Single Joycon is just one button short of a SNES controller, if you don't count pushing the stick in, plus it has gyro. It's more than enough for most games.

>emulatofag
I will tell him to kill himself, hope he blocks me

Sup Forums is Nintendogaf. This place only hated crowbcat after he made fun of the Switch, and now Kamiya is the next target.
It's sad, really, that one fanbase can stranglehold the board

I remember NES games looking like the right picture on my tv growing up
Hey speaking of NES, did you know Super Mario 2 was actually another game originally?

I follow him. I'm fine with him, but he whines on twitter all the time, blocks people that never even messaged him, calls people "insects" and pretends he's superior to everyone. I wouldn't even attempt sending him anything. Still like his games though.

It makes me mad that people like this Cappy cuck exist. Why does he care about "incentives for consumers" unless he's a shill or just sucking corporate dick? Why does he think he can just tell a game developer how things are when at most, this motherfucker has probably only dicked around in Paint making mediocre pixel art?

NES games looked like shit to the average consumer because of RF being the only option. You wish it looked like the right one faggot

The NES literally had an AV out on the side, are you retarded?

Yes

Honestly, the cartridges and original hardware go for more that that nowadays, and the games aren't any worse just because they're older. I'm definitely one of the people who chooses to emulate, but if people wanna play on official hardware so badly, I think that as long as it's $10 or less, it's a pretty fair deal.

still shit

Just get an original console and a Flash Cart. It'll be cheaper in the long run and nobody cares that you're pirating shit that's 30 years old.

It is fucking weird he had to reply to everything

Yeah VC is playable. Its fine for normies and casuals with no standards. Kamiya and I have standards though so fuck off

Scalebound would have been shit and certainly wouldnt be a system seller. Did you even see the gameplay?

It would have meant xbone had a exclusive which is more then you can say about it now.

Having an exclusive is pointless if its shitty, shit like CoD Declassified doesnt make the Vita more attractive.
Besides that xbone has exclusives unless you;re arguing that their cross-microsoft thing where games are on Win10 too doesnt count, in which case Scalebound wouldnt have been exclusive either

you wont be laughing so much when my katana is 10 inches deep in your mom

He's right , anti aliasing for old consoles is awful