TROPICAL FREEZE Hyrule warriors
June
Sushi strikers
Mario tennis aces
July
Octopath traveller
Captain toad
Here you go.

This is kind of the problem with Nintendo, they assume you like all their games.
I haven't been interested in Mario since Sunshine and never cared for Kirby.
I basically only have Metroid to look forward to after Zelda. Meanwhile on PS4 I have over 50 games I really like, 158 if you count shovelware shit I don't like but can play.

>major games in the worst seasons for game sales
retard

Who cares about Kirby, are you 12? Those games are literally for babies. You're not a baby are you? Are you an infant? Those games are literally created to be played by fetus'. You're not a sperm cell are you? Those games are literally made to be beaten in your dad's ballsack.

Fucking child, I hope someone invents a time machine to go back and bunch your dad in the balls to hopefully kill your specific sperm cell so you're never born, then in a fit of rage he sells your mother to a pack of hood niggers to get butt pounded so that little Tyrone the 3rd is born instead of you.

PriPara releases this month

None of those games count. Switch has no games. Goodbye.

Is this a new pasta?

i know, i'm still waiting on anything for 2018 for sony.
still waiting for something else that won't just die in a week

I'm liking every single game I see and the octo expansion
Then there's Xeno 2 torna DLC
Crash, South park, dark souls
For 3ds detective Pikachu and Luigi mansion.

>only major releases count

How does this differentiate to any other console in the first year or two of its life
I mean owning either the X1 or PS4 in launch year was pointless if you didn’t like FPS and shallow tech demos disguised as games

You misunderstand. It's not just non-major releases that don't count. Simply put, Switch games do not count. Therefore, Switch has no games.

30fps. Fromsoft should go bankrupt just to milk 59.99+tax remaster at 30fps. A fucking 2010 game

heheheh having so much fun with my switch!

I forgot Okami HD and one piece pirate warriors I have bought almost 20 games and I bet I'm gonna buy 20+ this year alone NOT counting digital.

I'll be honest with you. I don't remember the last time I've sat down by myself to play a Mario game. I remember having fun with them when I was younger, but that was because I always played them with my brother. I tried Odyssey by myself and it just wasn't fun. I think the last thing I played was ten minutes of Mario kart 8 before stopping because it just wasn't fun to play by myself. Does anyone else have this feeling? Like I can appreciate them for being what they are, but I don't think I will ever play them if I have a choice to play something else.

Ok,
Still playing games on my switch.

>These games don't count because I say so!

It's the shit hardware my dude, don't blame the dev just because Nintendo are cheap fucks as usual.

Xbox One I got burned hard by.
I bought it for KI because I'm a fan, then they fucking port it to PC. Haven't touched it since.
PS4 I got Destiny, Dragon Age, Infamous Second Son, Infamous First Light, Alien Isolation, The Evil Within, MGS V, Murdered and a ton of other games in the first year.
A lot of those are on PC but if you say multiplats don't count then yeah Nintendo consoles always have the most games.

I like Mario Odyssey because N64 was my generation. You just aren't nostalgic for it again.

>30fps
So the way the game was meant to be played? 60fps ruins it because now you have twice as many frames to react. It’s why 3 was too easy.

I dunno about Xbox, but Sony always have weekly deals or even flash sales where I can drop 4-8 dollars on a game on impulse to try. Sometimes I find gems, sometimes I don't but it's frequently enough that I'm always buying one game a week for it. Like last week, I finally got Titanfall 2 because it was on sale for 6 dollars. Nintendo just doesn't have that kind of deal that often, and their first party games will always be full price. Hell, I'm tempted to go back and do a bloodtinge build for Bloodborne just because it's digital now so I don't have to dig up my old disc. Nintendo just doesn;t have the third party support and ecosystem that they can afford to not release a new game for such along period of time.

I'm pretty sure I've used the Switch more then the 4 years I had a Wii U. Super excited for Kirby, since I've enjoyed DDD and Robobot a ton. I don't mind ports, since I never got Tropical Freeze on the Wii U. I'd be cool with a 3D World port, since I'd love to replay it since Odyssey is nearly impossible to replay for me.

I started becoming a jaded asshole who drops games for any fault.
As in I started thinking user experience is the most important aspect of games and games having shit menus or unskippable cutscenes after you've already seen them docks entire points of the end score.

jeez this looks bad, only "big" game here is octopath, i really hope nintnedo steps up their game for the rest of the year
am still mad that no prime trilogy remaster

This entirely depends on how quickly you want to play something. I gameshare on PS4 so my plus sub is 25 euros a year, but we wait for sales and plus discounts for a long time. Paired with the fact that I play most genres I save hundreds of bucks while paying just 25. If you want to play games immediately and don't care for online plus is a waste of money.

I do agree Nintendo should not just give NES and SNES games as freebies when they introduce paid online, they should atleast go as far as N64. Maybe even GameCube.

TEGRA P1 was not even consumer ready back in 2013
I bought a Phone with master chief collection after I got word that halo 5 was announced in 2015.
I also bought a Wii u in 2015 because my 360 was getting old. SAINTS ROW 4 froze at the Julius betrayal mission.

No mad at all, June is E3 and summer is Splatoon 2 dlc

I just want Virtual console fuck this NESflix nonsense.

That is correct. No games on the Switch count as games. The amount of games currently on the Switch is zero. The amount of future games being release on the Switch is zero. That is because games on the Switch do not count as games.

Speaking about the trilogy, is there literally anyone else on this godforsaken ball that can't stand it? I sold Prime 1 and 2 for the trilogy but the controls are so bad.
I'd even trade my rare trilogy for the GC games.

So what are people who bought a wii u supposed to play for the next 6 months?

>A lot of those are on PC but if you say multiplats don't count then yeah Nintendo consoles always have the most games.
good, finally someone else realizes that nintendo + pc is master race

to each their own i guess because my ps4 was the biggest waste of money and im not even the one who bought it kek

but how can you say "the problem with nintendo is they assume you like all their games, i dont like mario, one of the highest rated games in like 20 years. what the fuck nintendo" but then say "ps4 is better because i have over 100 shovelware shit games"

comparing mario to shovelware because sony doesnt have nearly as many first party titles? i really dont get your logic here.

I preordered a WiiU. It's now why I hate the company with a fiery passion.

Nah, it's simply because you like games meant for kids.

Leave it to toddlers to miss the fucking point.

>I just want to pay $15 for GBA roms
why?

OP BTFO

I bought a Wii u as well, >I also bought a Wii u in 2015
I own most of these games.

Not my problem.
You want my pity or something?

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but the scarce release schedule makes games look better than they are. That sushi gsme would be seen as shovelware on any other system.

For pure exclusives yes, but in the end even one exclusibe you play a lot should warrant the purchase of a system.
A person who likes any genre can't go wrong, and idorts are connoisseurs.

What I mean to say is that let's say Mario is always regarded as this big thing and then nothing comes out for a while. I just want more games quicker. Half the library is shovelware to me, where are the real blockbusters? Nintendo should respect their core franchises a hell of a lot more and make sure there is no drought of games. Where is Star Fox? Where is a real new DK? Why did Wario Ware take this long? I mean I think there is almost nothing to play and I count all the end of life Wii U ports I will buy because I skipped them as it was obvious they'd be ported over.

>That sushi gsme would be seen as shovelware on any other system.
You are aware that it's a dual release on 3ds as well...
Plus I'm puzzle focused.
Another dual release is captain toad treasure tracker.

Why the fuck you replying to me?

And now, the average Sup Forums user

Rude

Yes, and?

Unironically can't wait

What a shit tier lineup

What's the lineup like for the consoles you own?

>no games in 2018
wtf nintendo?

Indies for xbox
Ps4 has gow in April
Vc4 and also coming to switch
Really nothing minus Detroit.

GBA vs will be RSE and FR LG Pokemon.
Why not?

Bloodborne is fine at 30fps but Dark Souls remastered isn't?

b-b-b-because it looks beter! remeber that graphics > framerate!!

MH World
Dragonball FighterZ
Dissidia NT
Shadow of the Colossus
Ni No Kuni II
Yakuza 6
God of War
Detroit Become Human

Dark Souls is a mid gen PS3 game.

It's a home console when you wanna pretend to compete chipsets.
It's a handheld when it gets called on it's obvious bullshit excuses.
It's garbage, because who the fuck even asked for it besides idiots.

Now let's make it even with this remove
>games that have already come out
>games that are not Sony exclusives
>games that don't have a release date
What do you have now?

So? Why can't Bloodborne be 60fps? Why couldn't DaS be 60fps when it first came out?

I could not possibly give less of a shit about Mario, Zelda, Smash, Mario kart, Splatoon, etc. I pretty much bought my switch for Xenoblade, SMTV, and Metroid. Xenoblade ended up being 110% worth it for me personally. Bayo2 was nice considering I don't own a Wii U, but I do think it's worse than 1. You pick and choose what works for you, realistically no one should really care what kind of games you're interested in, but Nintendo fans seem to take it as a personal offense if you don't like Mario or Zelda.

bruh, Dark Souls 2 was a last gen game. When it was ported to next gen, it was 60 fps. Being 30 fps on current gen is "acceptable" becaue of the focus on graphics over framerate, but being forced to 30 fps on a whole new generation of hardware, that's just sad.

>. Being 30 fps on current gen is "acceptable" becaue of the focus on graphics over framerate
In other words ok got it :)

>worthwile Switch exclusives we know about so far in 3 years of its lifespan
Splatoon 2
SMO
Xenoblade 2
Kirby
Mario Aces
Octopath Traveller
Yoshi
FE
Travis Strikes Again
Smash
Bayo 3
Pokemon
Metroid Prime 4
SMT V
(more unannounced titles)

>Ps4 exclusives 3 years into its lifespan
Killzone
Driveclub
Infamous Second Son
The Order
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4

I own both consoles. This isn’t even close.

>Killzone
>Driveclub
>Infamous Second Son
>The Order
>worthwhile

Yeah, because Bloodrborne is a current gen game running on current gen hardware. Dark Souls is a last gen game running on current gen hardware. It's like losing a race to grandpa in a wheelchair. There's just no excuse.

Forget the worthwhile at the top, I don’t really care about Kirby or Yoshii. But the list still stands, unless you want me to include Knack, ARMS and other shit like that.

>Yeah, because Bloodrborne is a current gen game running on current gen hardware
how is this an excuse?

ReadI didn’t mean to write worthwhile

>Ignores it's a fucking portable 6 inch tablet

You people are fucked in the head. The fact switch can run these games at all is a miracle.

It uses assets that are more graphically intensive. Do you not understand how graphics work?

I think his point is that if you care about grafix so much, this isn’t acceptable and you should stick to PC gaming.

>The fact switch can run these games at all is a miracle
This does not magically make experiencing 30fps more enjoyable.

And why couldn't they prioritize fps instead? Why is it okay to play a game that looks good at

BB is not enjoyable then? DaS was not enjoyable when it came out then?

Like I said, it's "acceptable" for a current gen game to have less than optimal framerate because it's graphically intensive, but it is not okay for a last gen game to do the same when the current tech has already been improved.

That's just how marketing works. If you buy something that is old, it's expected to be improved.

>prioritize fps
No console ever does this.
All devs think people want pretty over smooth.

Can you please indicate in my post where I said "30fps is not enjoyable"? I could be wrong here, but I believe my entire post was in relation to the performance of the switch and how it being able to run a game at all does not make 30fps more enjoyable. I'm also not the person you were talking to before so I don't even know what you've been discussing about with BB and DaS.

>it being able to run a game at all does not make 30fps more enjoyable
well who the hell implied this?

It also doesn't make 30fps unplayable or unacceptable

>being forced to 30fps on a new generation of hardware is just sad
>the fact these games can run the switch at all is a miracle

yes and? where does it say "being able to run a game at all does not make 30fps more enjoyable" ?