You can have one. Which do you choose? Rings slightly updated since last time

You can have one. Which do you choose? Rings slightly updated since last time

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Fury
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Green or yellow

pink if i have more party members, red if not
this is hardly even a choice

I actually botched Yellow. Pretend its first line is 50%.

I'd take green.

Yellow seems very strong if enemies tend to have armor. The +150% attack speed on longer fights is the main draw but the making all your attacks do 4X damage on the hardest fights is the real big deal.

I also like Red and would probably use it on casual runs assuming the game is singleplayer. Healing on attacks and doing more damage when topped off has strong synergy.

Sorry, not bored enough to calculate efficiency

Blue. Stat ailments and elemental damage are fun and I want to be the ice/freeze faggot.

Where is the one that changes every character in the world into a cute girl?

What does piercing do in this game?

Only 150% speed as long as you keep hitting it. Dropping an attack hurts your dps by a lot.

I'm fucking blind and somehow skipped over it when reading the little side note. Going with green.

Yellow, when I have enough money come back for the green ring as well, going to tear through bosses.

yellow, easily, but i better have enough knockback to keep enemies off their feet and juggle them without them getting the chance to attack
give me a one-time evasion boost proportional to hit count and im set

>tfw your damage is reduced by 75% from boss armor

>Not starting off with a weak multihit skill and then switching over to your other strong and accurate skills

Red so I can be metapod cancer

>Purple

If my math is right Blue has one of the most consistent DPS of all the rings on that list. Adding status ailments into that is just icing on top.

Fuck you.

-Your healer.

which one Sup Forums

(OP)
Is it impossible to come up with interesting stuff beyond "+10% critical hit chance, 3% physical armor" like that actually means anything?

>Jaw Ring: A ring covered in teeth, tears chunks out of enemies and inflicts bleeding wounds with unarmed attacks

Dual wielding, one in butt the other two handed, you know which one I am going to buttwield.

First of all, I saw your furfag post.
Second of all, fuck you. Games have been math since the dawn of time.

Buttwielding +10 for sure.

>(OP) (OP)

shame on being a faggot but i always have wanted to be a giant so i guess the dick sword especially if its a single player game cause fuck it no one else will see me play it so who fucking cares. Like are people really that self conscious when it comes to single player shit? Really? fucking really?

>You can have one.

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

>Krystal Wojack!

>weak
>boring
or
>strong
>fun
hm

I think I've gotta go for red. I always build for simplicity, predictability, and consistency, and red has effects that are useful, equally applicable to bosses or mobs of pleb monsters, and it doesn't leave anything to chance.

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Fury

I mean, you could go Yellow. You lose your vamp but become pic related

>Potion of Rejuvenation
>restore 16 HP per second for 7 seconds

>Potion of Healing
>restore 100 HP immediately

Fuck those shit, this is dilemma

Also read as
>Gain 100hp instantly
or
>Gain an extra 12 hp, but disperse heal over 7 seconds

Potion of healing is infinitely superior.
Also Blue Ring bro here.

Purple is actually broken. Wtf Sup Forums?

at a first sight green seems to be the most efficient one for my taste. Red would proly be fun too

Green against mooks you can dispatch in 1-2 hits
Red for easy modo at the cost of time (great for staying alive long enough to learn boss patterns), and against bosses with a burst attack that can OS you without overheal
Blue against 40~60% armored bosses with an elemental weakness
Yellow against heavily armored bosses
Purple against elite mooks and bosses in general

I'd pick Purple.

You're not fooling me, Sauron.