Tfw her trilogy was better than both FF12 and FF15 and their boring bland open world and non existent gameplay and...

>Tfw her trilogy was better than both FF12 and FF15 and their boring bland open world and non existent gameplay and story

You should apologize to lightning.

You should kill yourself.

How does other games in the franchise being shit make FF13 any less shit?

Go away Toriyama.

I'm sorry Lightning!

Her and her trilogy are shits

SHITS

>FF13
>stop and watch this ten minute cutscene every five minutes

>FF13-2
>gameplay a step forward, story four steps back

>FF13-3
>timed AND open world

>Complains about story

>Hurr not enough story

>Hurr I don't know what open world is

If FFXIIIs are so bad, why did they sell so well and why are the character still beloved by FFfans? Explain this, Lightinghaters. Nobody even talks about FFXV and FFXII, yet FFXIII is remembered to this day.

>hurr not enough story
>there's plenty of story and it sucks times dick

>hurr i don't know what open world is
>hurr wildlands and dead dunes are separated by train so that makes this not technically open world even though these two areas are huge and take a little over an ingame day to traverse

I really tried to like it, but the stupid stuff like LA CIE FALCIE in every single fucking sentence and 14 hour tutorial that I didn't make it through.

We will never have another Final Fantasy the likes of VI, VII, VIII, or IX again.
Dragon Quest at least looks like they are finally stepping up again.

It's like FFX-2, for the people that grew up playing those games as their entry into the FF universe, it's like a Doctor dropping babies on their heads and using a 3 second rule.

I hope FFXV is better than FFXIII cause that has to be one of the worst jrpgs ever. And FFXIII-2 is literally 2 steps forward 1-3 steps back in every regard.

12 is a legitimately good game and isn't widely disliked
I personally dislike XV, but the story/characters/music are all pretty great (can't say that about XIII)

XIII blew II and VIII out of the water for most hated FF game when it came out

>FF13
>press x to win
>gameplay

I really like how FF13 basically ended up being a trilogy about sisters

FFXV > FFXIII but FFXV still has a ton of flaws that never should have made it to the finished product

The gameplay is complete trash, unless if patches fixed that

>this meme

No it's not wrong, outside of the superbosses there's no real reason not to just use auto battle, it even selects the right element for you.

none of those games were good

You described FFXV

this sounds like someone who never played XIII trashing on it

I hate XIII, but V, VI, VIII, X, and XV are all easier games

XV in particular
Even the superboss is literally "press x for an hour"

>unless if patches fixed that

that never happened. Even with Royal, the combat is still crap

When you get complete control over your party and all paradigms after 20 hours the combat is a little more complicated than simply using auto battle but that's not saying much.

>FF XIII line
>not the worse games in the entire series

Nah you're just retarded mate. I mashed auto battle in 90% of fights till I started getting characters ultimate fuck off super moves which I then selected and did the "use last" command or whatever it was called for the rest.

>8 YEARS LATER DRONES ARE STILL DEFENDING FFXIII
>AND DRONES WILL ALSO DEFEND FFXV

I think I truly need jesus in my life to get over this anger. They are both SHIT RPGs. There are plenty of quality RPGs that release every year. We need to actually buy those instead.

FF is long past quality. Just give up Sup Forums. It won't ever be good again. FFXIII and FFXV are probably the most marketed and highest budgeted RPGs of all time and still sucked

>complaining about combat in a JRPG
its literally just there so the japs can sell you their dumbass anime stories without making them shitty VNs

>tfw ff12 was the last good ff and the series is dead now

fpbp

>8 YEARS

how many layers of irony are you on?