Kirby Star Allies

Hype for Marx and Gooey still burning bright.

What do you think/wish future DLC will add? New characters, new worlds, new modes, etc.

I really hope people don't think this shit is canon or something.

Marx is fucking dead. Deader than dead. As dead as Magolor (Dream Collection is also not canon).

Stop posting your cancerous headcanon fanfiction Nerdy, Kumazaki specifically outed New Challenge Stages as canon.

yes, yes we're all excited for literally who's to come back, but will the game itself be good?

he hasn't worked on kirby since air ride

Oh I confused this for a Smash thread

typical smashfag

>he hasn't worked on kirby since air ride
*Amazing Mirror

I'm hoping Prince Fluff makes a return as well. I don't know how he'd work in 3D, if they'd make a model for him or keep him yarny... but he deserves to come back too.

well there is a paint ability that can be used for a certain someone. Magolor,Susie, and Daroach all need to happen too

>special adviser

What kind of work would that entail?

>Even if Smash doesn't happen, Bandana Dee is cemented as the fourth main character of Kirby and will never stop being playable
Feels fucking good bros. I love this cute little bastard

>there is a paint ability that can be used for a certain someone

Make him have a flat white background, ala Paper Mario or Mr. Game & Watch in Smash and have his Yarn be imposed on that.

PAINT ROLLER

I want them to give this guy a name already. Bandana Dee is cumbersome

I imagine a special advisor is something similar to a general supervisor or supporting director.

@

What would they even call him

There are those who call him...
Tim?

BanDee

BanDee

Heres a buncha shit in my head i wanted to get out, posted this in the last thread, i'll do it again

NEW CHARACTERS
>Adeleine
plays mostly like artist plays as Artist Kirby, but you can paint more bosses to life, as well as slap around your paintbrush a million times
>Daroach
Uses his Triple Star Cane as his primary weapon. Can also drop bombs and use his big ol freeze laser. he could also use attacks that Spinni, Storo, and Doc used
>Taranza
Plays mostly like Spider while on ground, but once airborne, Taranza can use Beam Blast, or fire those gems that sectonia used in her fight
>Magolor
Most of his attacks are similar to that of Dream Collection, but he can also summon enemies briefly
>Meta-Knights
Axe Knight is a combination of Hammer and Cutter
Mace Knight is a combination of Yo-Yo and Hammer
Javelin Knight is a combination of Spear and UFO
Trident Knight is a combination of Spear and Jet
NEW WORLDS
>Robobot Ruins- Located on the back side of Pop Star, and each level is a world from Robobot. Can obtain Doctor here, with Chemitory as a helper. Invader Armor 2.0 and Susie are the bosses
>Dreamstalk Dive- Same schtick as Robobot, except that you obtain Archer and Spynum here, and Coily Rattler and Taranza are the bosses.
>Planet Peril- Travel across each planet from Kirby 64, and obtain the Needle Ability again. Punc is the helper you obtain. Bosses are HR-H and Dark Matter
>Halberd Heist- Travel across the Halberd with the returning Mirror ability, and fight the Combo Cannon and Heavy Lobster again.

Probably some awful pun like Bandeena.

Do you think there will be blood in the Void Termina fight or will they not go as far as they did with Zero/Zero-Two?

S O O N
O
O
N

I expect him to be much more intricately designed, but also somehow less intimidating

If there's no mild blood warning on the ESRB then I doubt it.

Void Termina is NuZero, ESRB doesn't describe "Animated Blood" like Dream Collection, RIP Shimomura's vision.

Anons, how adeleine will float? This fact alone could make they put eline ibstead of her as the former has wings.

Ribbon carries her

inflatable hat

Lewd

BanDee/Bandy?
Bandeedo?
B.D. (BeeDee)?
Dan the Man with the Ban?
Banny?

Queef propulsion

The star cane was the most busted shit, the air attack was a room clearer

>Dream Collection, ESRB rates Animated Blood.
>Dream Land 3 & The Crystal Shard (standalone/Virtual Console), ESRB doesn't rate Animated Blood.
Da fuk? Explain this.

I'm gonna do it

He's a jester
deception and theatrics are his forte

He'll make it in.

STARFY

Obviously the standards changed over time. "E10" didn't even exist until around the same time Ow the Edge came out.

I would absolutely love this

Will we ever get a proper Bandana Dee amiibo? Or is the mcdonald's toy meme dead?

FUCK Magolor

>Solaire amiibo
the meme is stronger than ever

>or is the mcdonald's toy meme dead
>Solaire and Off the Hook amiibos coming around the corner

If he's in the new Smash then he'll probably get one. He won't be in the new Smash.

>He won't be in the new Smash.
He's damn likely at this point. Captain Toad is 100% happening, and they're comparable enough the one could olive branch the other

sketches something to carry her

Not with Sakurai at the helm.

Not that user, but I don't think he's likely if Sakurai's still the director. Bandana Dee doesn't even have a trophy in Smash 4, Sakurai doesn't like adding Kirby content that isn't associated with his games primarily. I want Bandana Dee but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Why is everyone acting like Marx being alive is a surprise?
He's been in all the Kirby Master cutscenes.

I personally call him B-Dee for short.

smashfags out!

>le Sakurai bias
Dee didn't happen in 4 because he wasn't QUITE ready for it. Since then though he's appeared in increasingly more important roles and his moveset has doubled

Post stuff that would make you nut
>Ever Dream Ally has their own final boss when you play as them in story mode
>Marx betrays Kirby if you take him into the final boss
>Kirby gets possessed by an evil Heart at the end and Becomes the final boss, with you taking over as his allies in order to stop him
>This game goes on to inspire a new Kirby Anime

Because muh headcanon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this

Just call him Bandanna. It's an okay name.

"Marx is dead" posters on suicide watch

Speaking of

Do you think Kirby will ever properly adopt the "Bandana Dee" name? Bandana Waddle Dee is so goddamn long

Marx is a pretty boring character actually.

New Starfy game when? Hell, it would be cool if there was a Kirby/Starfy crossover game.

bandana"big dick"dee

Oh fuck yes. Bandana funposting is back with smash bitches

Well, Tose recently finished up a big project for Square, so maybe they're up for more Starfy.

>that blatant Jack Frost

Hahaha jewiki is losing their shit they're in too deep

Marx is dead poster here, i'm celebrating

marx isn't dea-

can someone tell me how the final boss and marx being back negates old lore
it makes sense though

Do you think we'll see a line of merch for all the helpers?

Currently working on a sketch of Kirby and Godzilla combined together, does anyone wanna see the end result?

hmm

>splits himself in half throughout the fight without dying
>but this split must mean he's dead!
user pls

because muh edgy soul nightmare fuel headcanon

Holy shit I know that guy. He's my friend's brother.

the nigga's mouth is stretched to the size of his wing length to scream until his two pieces explode for like a minute, he DEAD

seroiusly
marx being alive was hinted at in RtDL
also the final boss lore just states that
the void being was divided into two halves a stupid but emtional gooey and the emtionless but intelligent dark matter
dark matter died and reformed into the hive mind zero
which then died and reformed into zero 2
from there we can assume the collecting of the heart pieces was why he didn't come back

Yes but only slightly disappointed it isn't Mothra or King Ghidorah

>Holy shit I know that guy.
why is he peddling lies.

I don't see him lying here, all he says is that he doesn't disagree with the first person's interpretation and then asking if 02 would also be affected.

Alright then here it is, it's not completely finished, but it's decent in my eyes

I call it Kirbzilla

This is the reason why I doubt we will ever get another Zero/Zero Two cameo without it being either toned down.

It took the ESRB 14 years to actually catch that HAL snuck in blood into Dreamland 3. You can't even argue it since Zero had so many frames of animation devoted to his blood attacks and his eyeball ripping out. Kirbys main goal is to try targeting younger audiances so having it then being bumped up to ESRB 10+ / PEGI 10+ kinda goes against that goal (implying parents care about the rating system or that kids that age aren't playing COD instead.)

Then again. Star Allies is 10+ just on its violence alone so, who knows.

I don't get what the big deal is with blood. Like fairy tales you told your kids talked about how a wolf was butchered in half or how someone was going to get eaten, It just makes people thing that Kirby is some edgy game just because the last 5% of the game has some oddly designed bosses.

I always assumed that Marx played a minor part in Return to Dreamland where he tipped off Magolor about the Clockwork Stars and the other artifacts.

Where is the rest

Bump

Yeah they're often depicted as friends in the twitter

where does Void Termina fit on this chart?

Attached: 1519350123388.png (1000x1000, 230K)

Was Magolor even an alien, or did he lie about that too?

Masterminder/Biggerpapa, it's implied it's like a Ur-Zero, it's the original form/incarnation.

He knew about the Master Crown, had the Lor Starcutter, and Landia seemed to hate him from prior experience so he's probably not lying about that. Either that or he's godlike at faking it until he makes it.

Well, there isn't much at the moment. But there could be.

Off the chart to the north

grand papa

So. i had a thought last night. Will we be able to inhale the dream allies and inherit their movesets just like with normal helpers?

Attached: marx.png (736x524, 170K)