Vermintide

Gotten any cosmetics yet, fellow rat genociders?

Attached: 34534.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

how. What difficulty and what lvl

Attached: BRING ME MY STEP STOOL.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

lvl of chest*

how do i stop this faggot dwarf from doing constant shield bashes when i want charge attacks?
if i wanted a shield bash i would do my fucking dedicated shield bash

zealots give me your talent build

>beat final boss
what now?

Attached: $_58.jpg (528x640, 22K)

Regular leveling chest, for career than you open it with.

Is there anything to the keep other than unlocking everyone's rooms?
They had the custom paintings for one brief period in the beta and we haven't gotten it back yet

commendation one? I opened so many and still nothing...

So does two hand mace Kruber function identical to 2hand mace Dorf?

Because if it does why use anything else?

It is a charged attack that does damage you doofus. But if you really want to avoid it, you can block cancel

I have found the beauty of sienna and beam staff. And I'm missing last talent, only going to get better.

It's going to get nerfed hard sadly. Because that's how fatshark work.

Wait for the patch that contains the real ending. Just like V1.

Fuck I wasted 10 orange dust to roll this trait.

Attached: 20180312004157_1.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

>rocking ironbreaker with shield

I carry your team, elf may get most kills, but I get you to the end of the map when shit hits the fan, and I don't even gobble up healing items, I am a tome mule.

Attached: 1382748101463.jpg (506x437, 23K)

What talents for huntsman Kruber?

don't feel bad, this is an image from reddit that keeps getting posted so you feel bad. The chance of getting a hat from a chest is close to nothing outside of legend + 2 grims.

No, two handed mace sucks shit on Kruber.

You press "Hero Selection" and play Mercenary or Foot Knight instead.

>Swedish development practices

Longbow with Halberd is too good though.

What ever helps you shoot elites in the head.

>even in champion people are still bum rushing ahead and aggroing patrols
does the wild ride ever end?

Is the last wizard rat boss supposed to die or does he escape? Literally just used conc pot and goober charged him until he went inside the wall and dissapeared.
Also where my cool knigger cosmetics drop already pls.

When you kill him he literally explodes in a fountain of gore

They should add a check box in game.
>[ ] Click here if you run through the map as quickly as possible.
Then only put them in each other's games

>holding right click whole game
>carrying

Attached: 793a009a82a128ccce56275ea50706e7.png (571x553, 410K)

Beam staff is legit busted though. Calculating crits at the start of the channel is retarded.

>still playing with randos by champion
>not picking out the best people from each group and bonding to start a gaming group
>not inviting them all to a shared discord
>not preferring them to your real life friends

Fucking newfag.

When are they going to let us fight G O B L I N S

Attached: G O B L I N S.jpg (1440x900, 227K)

Then what's a decent weapon on him?

Dang, wasnt sure if left us to fight the big rat and ran away or i just charged him into the shadow realm. Good way to CHEESE him i guess.

Best weapon for shade?

Attached: 1381041515900.jpg (500x512, 43K)

Got 2 cool af illusions though I don't like two handed sword on Saltz that much. I suppose reach do not change with illusion, right?
>inb4 toaster

Attached: Zweihander.jpg (1816x1080, 580K)

All the two handers that aren't the warhammer

>play Fort Brachenbruke
>seeing an actual Empire defense battle
>those hellstorm rocket batteries
>those handgunners

Next to Skittergate where you go to Norsca V2 has way better map variety then the first one.

Attached: 1520141369647.png (1672x832, 2.73M)

2h mace

>shield
>carrying

>I suppose reach do not change with illusion, right?
Doubt it.

retarded elf babby detected

Halberd.

Attached: 20180310081919_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.97M)

The twin daggers for me are a lot of fun and if you work them right with special ability you can insta kill even Chaos Warriors. However in general against armored targets they are complete shit. The Glaive right now is one of the best elf melee weapons in general. It clears through mobs if you know its pattern and it cuts through armored like a hot knife through butter.

Attached: captain alex tears.png (852x590, 499K)

>Goblin Shaman Boss
>Everyone laughs cause it's just a goblin
>Drops a giant foot on everyone

im bounty hunter that actually likes killing things

Attached: Albinisitic_man_portrait.jpg (437x496, 79K)

But why? It's moveset seems weak.

>play quickplay veteran as my BH
>join the match and the elf immediately starts talking shit like usual
>finish match
>I'm the top damage kills and boss damage
>elf instaquits

I really wish it was just a meme about elf players but it does attract the most autistic.

Attached: 1466525726245.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>Hunger in the dark
>Literally at the end ringing the bell to spawn the bile troll
>Entire map has been a breeze
>Pack rat shows up, grabs me, drags me through one of the troll pen doors and sticks me up
>Goes back out and grabs the elf, drags her back into the pen too.
>Teammates can't get to us
>Packrat goes out for more blood and the horde/troll kills the last standing man
>We lose

That was some real bullshit

Attached: mZY3P9U.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Charge attack, black cancel, repeat.

It's not that though.

It's so versatile and powerful, heat generation for the beamplosion generates very little heat.
Bet they are going to increase it tenfold.

block cancel

>I don't like two handed sword on Saltz that much
The dude is a ratwaker with that thing. Combined with +AP, +Crit, and temp health on kills its nuts

Attached: IMG_5289.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I wonder if it's some weird performance thing that they don't want to constantly calculate crits since it can hit multiple targets every frame

Sword and dagger. It has a 35% crit chance with the crit trait, the highest DPS of any shade weapon and it doesnt get completely cockblocked by armor like dagger/dagger does

how u do that

u bloc

Everything has a block cancel. Just hit your block any time during an attack.

It is, it's the linchpin of making effortlessly infinite overcharge builds right now. Not to mention you can abuse the crit calculation to keep yourself topped off with temp health at all times. It's strong on its own too, yeah, but not much stronger than fireball or bolt. Lots of people prefer bolt, I prefer fireball but on higher difficulties it's easier to avoid ff with beam.

Then again they nerfed Huntsman on top of fixing damage scaling so who knows.

Apparently just an oversight, they already said they're working on a fix they're aiming to have out next week.

Block right after the swing. Resets the attack animations so you can continuously do the wide power swing.

>Waystalker
>Ranger Veteran
>Bounty Hunter
>Huntsman

which of these is the best ranged class right now?

Its why i want the elf to be nerfed into uselessness, she makes shitters play too good

>finally completed a full tomes+grims legend run
Everything is else is bitchmode now.

Attached: don't dead open inside.jpg (500x417, 35K)

>wasting that much dust on sub 300 items
lmaoing at your life

WHY is huntsman such garbage, takes 3 headshots to kill a stormvermin while you only have about 15 ammo

Why are there so many whiny faggots on today? Is it because of Mother's Day? the one day of the year their mother doesn't cook chicken tendies and every multiplayer game devolves into autistic mic screeching.
Why even have a mic if you're just going to complain like a bitch?
>"help me"
>0.5 seconds later
>WTF HELP ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY TEAM"

I have found the vast majority of pubs wipe on bosses. While sometimes it is to the boss itself, the problem more often than not is if the boss comes accompanied by specials or hordes.

The problem is that bosses in this game have so much health that its almost impossible not to face one plus horde at the very least on difficulties above Recruit.

And this is where people fail the runs, because coordination, knowing what you can do and what your primary role should be in this situation, and most importantly trust in your teammates that they will be doing their job so you don't try to do everything at once and fail, is something that pubs fail to do.

This is exactly why every boss mission never has you fighting the boss alone, and they will always summon minions into the fight constantly, because Fatshark doesn't want bosses to be fought by their lonesome, they want the team to coordinate dealing with the more immediate threats before going for the boss itself.

Does the power level increase the more level 30 characters you have?

mothers day is may 13th...

bounty hunter easily

>even shitters on Sup Forums completed legend
hahaha i guess i was right on feeling the game got a lot easier, consistent mutators/heroic deeds when?

Bought the game today.
How do i git gud with bounty hunter?

Attached: a1519834502822.gif (366x381, 1.93M)

That far right illusion is the model that the red quality of that sword used back in Vermintide 1, you basically hit jackpot with that one, show it off and be proud son, because I'm jelly as fuck.

no, but you need at least 1 level 25 character to start earning Red gear

IMO its best to get 1 guy to 25 and then start leveling the other characters equally so that people dont bitch at you when you join a Champion mission with a level 1 character

Bounty Hunter with brace pistols.
Repeater is garbage and the crossbows are too slow.

>Fight the gatekeeper on skittergate
>gets a lucky grab and throws kruber off the cliff just outside the arena
>Get the spawn's attention as sienna, keep it busy for at least 5 minutes
>elf still keeps walking in front of it and gets murdered
>Dwarf just decides to fuck off after failing to get kruber back up while I'm wondering where the fuck he went
I dont know if hordes actually make a difference for these people

Repeater crossbow plus that talent that makes blessed shots use no ammo.

learn to aim retard

How are people on reddit and Sup Forums always running into retarded badmouthed shitters? I've only ever met about three in almost 600hrs of vt1 and nearly a 100 in vt2?

The only boss that pushes my shit in is the fucking troll, its such a pain in the fucking ass on legendary.

Get yourself brace pistols with highest crit power and damage to armored units.

Then get a trinket with the same stats as that.

>rats are still the best enemies and bosses
The troll sucks, the chaos beast sucks but i guess the big armored guys are cool

I can't reroll any orange traits.

How is this possible?

Account based bug?

I've noticed most of pub wipes when I'm playing veteran are on bosses too, but it's because they're playing really poorly. Most of them don't know how to pull agro or deal with the trash before attacking the boss. Also nobody seems to know the attack patterns on the bosses

Like I said, Recruit difficulty is where people should theoretically learn how to fight a boss properly and safely by its lonesome, because in any difficulty above that you will seldom face lone bosses.

What is preventing you from doing so?

Been trying to use glaive, but it's been feeling pretty shit so far. Even when I try to melee bosses out of stealth, the damage is just sorta alright I guess? It's just so finicky trying to work your way up to the boss depending on any number of scenarios. Maybe there's a horde, maybe the rooms too janky, maybe it's pissed off at a teammate instead, maybe it's a troll and there's bile everywhere, maybe it's a "real" boss and just keeps knocking you back. The class itself is sorta fun, but holy fuck does it feel situational so far.

Attached: 1381511841610.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Rerolling the same stat 5-100000x can happen and its retarded.

The attributes doesn't change yet orange dust is consumed.

which character lets me be pure range besides the wizard?

Can't decide with Saltzpyre class to play because I like all of them

Attached: 1506347309042.gif (840x488, 511K)

>playing shade with slow weapons
What are you doing nigger? The only nonshit build for shade is requires bloodfletcher to farm ammo off of the boss with backstabs then shooting it with the crossbow. The stealthfire talent is god tier as well.

Anything but dual daggers, s&d and spear is trash on the shade, higher attack speed= more crits too.

You know what's funny? This game uses the same Left 4 Dead forumla of forcing people to cooperate by completely taking away their control if they don't. Yet the real, not forced cooperation is expected when bosses show up, and those never take control off of the player with a single exception, yet those are where people wipe the most on. Funny, isn't it?

I've always felt the bosses in both games were tedious and unenjoyable to play against. Moreso in VT2. I'd much rather fight harder swarms as its more enjoyable and is not a retarded backpeddling fiesta.

why would you use brace with BH, do you like getting only 1 crit in 10 seconds/on kill instead of 8 or 3? is there any trickery?

Sienna is the only pure ranged character. Waystalker Elf with the right bow can do a lot of shooting but even she will need to melee a lot of the time.

This either means people are too braindead to coop unless the game has a giant alert saying "HELP THIS SPECIFIC TEAMMATE RIGHT NOW BY DOING THIS THING" or that they simply don't want to cooperate in the first place unless the game outright forces them to.

This is why people like Killing Floor, I suppose, because one person can carry the entire team without the help of anybody else if they want to, and nobody's there to help each other, they're just there to kill shit and having more players is just having a higher difficulty and nothing else.

I mean I've been flipping through different weapons, and yeah Glaive has been pretty shit but I've not been having a great time with the others either. Working your way to the back of a notable enemy with all the other bullshit that's usually happening is just sketchy as all hell. The reward hardly seems worth it so far.

I use the drakegun on the troll boss. I swear it has a massive damage multiplier against it.

>keri is being chased by chaos spawn
>leaves open space to go into a dead end corridor
>keri finds healing while her two of her team mates have grey health
>chugs it instantly
>keri rushes ahead while team mates hunt for grims, fight off hordes or any number of things
>complains about them being slow
>keri presses F
>kills 3 specials she wasn't aiming at

Attached: 1495304114116.jpg (492x449, 48K)

I found it bad at killing specials and elites so I'm sticking with falchion and rapier,

unironically, Ironbreaker

I'd be fine with bosses if swarms and specials were disabled and the boss was REALLY deadly to make up for it
Also I get really really really pissed off when the spawn of chaos does his ridiculous tiny slap with his tiny arm on his side and it deals as much damage as a normal boss attack