Anyone have one of these?

Anyone have one of these?
Saw a video about it and ended up ordering one from Target's website.
I find weird stuff like this interesting, especially as someone who grew up with handheld gaming, from Nintendo to Tiger Handhelds. It's kinda pointless when we have phones and stuff to play whatever we want, but I really like the novelty of a device specifically made to play Oregon Trail, and the design really caught my eye.

Attached: hero.jpg (800x601, 87K)

is that something from this year? that seems like such a niche thing to make

i kinda like it
i mean, i DID play the shit out of OT back in the day, so this speaks to ME, not most others.

i just think its pretty neat

>You have died of dysentery.
>No You have found 100 lbs of meat

>that dpad

I think it came out this year as I've been noticing lots of coverage recently and lots of images of it seem to have been uploaded from a few days ago.
It's quite impressive considering it is just a slightly modified version of the old game with a decent looking color screen. The guys who made it also made a Qbert, Pac Man, Asteroids, and Frogger mini handhelds as well that I remember seeing in stores as well, but never bought them.
If you're interested in getting it, get it from Target directly as eBay is raising the price on them. They're only $25~. Again, not might be up everyone's alley, so don't expect to get more than what you're paying for, it's just Oregon Trail on a dedicated handheld, and I'm excited to get it.

the fuck?

its at the damn Target, why is it an Ebay item?

Just play it on your phone user. It's the same SoC that they used for those other mini-arcades. There's really nothing novel about it. Buy a Raspberry Pi instead.

gayest fucking stupid viral marketing thread i've ever seen

Resellers, that's why.
I always check eBay first, but I was severely disappointed to see them go for $30+.
Luckily many Targets near me have lots of them in stock online so it was no issue to order it from my local one, free shipping as well.

Its an interesting device. It has the slightly more updated look with colors but its an original build.

shilled on reddit too

Ur mom gay

Best impulse buy I’ve ever made! Hand held Oregon Trail!

Attached: 3nlz3ap578l01.jpg (3024x4032, 695K)

I wanted one until I saw the font rendering.

I don't understand. You can just play it on a any phone, laptop, or TI-82 calculator.

Why would you waste money on this?

Attached: 200_s.gif (213x200, 31K)

I got the Pac Man one as a gift. It's a neat thing to sit on a desk or shelf but not really worth playing.

Wow, good find OP! I too find this great product interesting and also bought one off [error: retailer string not found] website, just now!

I would highly recommend this amazing product to anyone who is a fan of [error: product string not found]!

That screen is surprisingly decent looking

BIG LMAO

because its neat

Sucking reddit dick much?

Nice! More stuff for those 3rd world trashpile kids to stuff into the holes of their cardboard shelters.

Attached: life in cambodia.jpg (962x641, 202K)

I watch LGR too!

I'd be lying if I said that's not what made me want it.
I like his vids.
Him and Accursed Farms are some of my favorite gaming YT channels.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Why would you say that? Do you know this is from Reddit or something?

not him but I know since im reddit crossposting scum. but at least I leave reddit at reddit, you fucktard

Don't give shitposters attention, it only encourages them.

Attached: 1519379164166.jpg (600x600, 91K)

Retro garbage for garbage people.