It's almost been four years since this was released and I'm still mad

It's almost been four years since this was released and I'm still mad.

Attached: D4.jpg (460x215, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbDmYQiQ3j8?list=PLCiQuerC0rKv3LzVTvt1gD3BY6cVfIq4z
youtube.com/watch?v=JgPmKDd7BfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you mad? It was pretty good.

That's exactly it, I'm mad because it'll never be finished.

>TTgames keeps launching and finishing every shitty "game"
>Life is strange finished
>D4 IS DED
Worst timeline

>D4 is dead
>No wait we'll release episode 2
>D4 is dead again

Makes me livid. Really the only game out of this genre that I liked.
Also it had that kickass theme song.
youtu.be/wbDmYQiQ3j8?list=PLCiQuerC0rKv3LzVTvt1gD3BY6cVfIq4z

Kind of their fault for making it xbox one exclusive and episodic

It was released on PC in 2015 and then officially cancelled the next year

>ywn clean her litter box

Attached: 1504647150169.jpg (636x358, 194K)

Yes i know but that was much later after the game came out by that point nobody cared

Fuck swery.

What's a good site for video game news and just news?

Everyone cared once it got a PC release and people who weren't normies actually played it.
Anyone who bought it on xbone was probably turned off by how bizarre and japanese this game on their Forza machina was.

Sad but true.

If "everyone" cared how come the game is dead? Sorry but people only care about games once they come out

Not enough sales, or something else.

>how come a singleplayer walking sim that's been dead in the water since 2015 is dead?

Gee I wonder.
People still bitched and moaned about the game not being complete when it was still relevant. You can keep being wrong though I want my thread to stay bumped.

>360 actually had a lot of japanese games
>xbox gamers only know forza
Where is this meme coming from?

What? I legit do not get what you are trying to say here
Iam just saying the game should have came out on all platforms during its release

>hey guys I want to make a new game
>who are my choices to publish? we can make it an exclusive
>Ne-ne Microsoft-san, would you like a new game?
>sure but it better be good, we're not sure if it'll do well because it's odd so to be safe we're going to make it episodic
this is what killed the game and this is why Microsoft are shitting the bed on exclusives

the game UI is so fucking clumsy. I was intrigued by the story but I can't stand playing it because of that

>This game had soy before it was a thing

Attached: 358090_screenshots_2015-08-04_00009.jpg (475x430, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JgPmKDd7BfM
>Make song
>Use only the first 4/5 seconds in the game

And now we'll never know.

Attached: delta.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Wonder why other games of the same genre didn't rry to make sidequests like this game. I thought ut was a nice addition

>Ywn beat the crap out of Zapatero again

Attached: SvvDMD.gif (320x180, 1.27M)

I feel like Swery ended up making the characters a little TOO weird in this compared to DP. No one felt like a real person.

Never go with EA, Activision or Microsoft if you plan on doing a long term series.
Don't know if Sweary was approached by sony, but if given the choice, even if sony or nintendo pay less, go for them.

Sony will continue to publish your shit, even if its bad. They keep their promise.
They eventually launched the last guardian and fucking david cage still gets money for his shitty games.

The paranoid window lady did

Gravity Rush got a freaking sequel, my dude.

That. Gravity Rushed was planned to be a two parts series. Sony not only payed for a sequel but ported the original one to the ps4.
Shit on sony for their cinematic movies, but they keep their promises and push for first party.
Can't think of a single AAA first party that got canceled by sony.

That is why I can't wait to see Death Stranding be wrapped up.
Kojimafags love to blame Konami and only Konami for the shit fest that MGSV ended up being.

Kojima is getting all the funding and time he needs from Sony to develop Death Stranding. If Death Stranding ends up being shit, you have no one to blame but Kojima himself.

Where the fuck is my Soul Sacrifice Delta on PS4, you triple jian

I think you're underestimating how fucking weird DP got.

I mean like early DP instead of late/endgame DP where it just turned into a shonen battle anime.

This game sure knew how to make me feel hungry

Attached: maxresdefault (21).jpg (1750x931, 417K)

Making it an Xbone exclusive with shitty Kinect support was a big mistake.

anybody with a brain bought a ps4 user
the brainlet normies bought the xbox one because of pure brand loyalty

>If "everyone" cared how come the game is dead?

Circumstances. Building the game with Kinect in mind only for Microsoft to forget the damn thing exists AND remove it from future game packages certainly didn't help. I don't think PC release or it being a quirky hard-to-sell game helped, either.

Attached: ss_51438d5ab9cb12e964772873a246d7807f244be9.1920x1080.jpg (1904x1071, 398K)