Virtually every PS1,PSP,indie,and PSV game available on a single portable console

>virtually every PS1,PSP,indie,and PSV game available on a single portable console
>YET YOU STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT ONE

Attached: 1504120267193.jpg (900x900, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/2018/03/12/release-3-65-updater-enables-henkaku-enso-custom-firmware-ps-vita-firmware-3-65/
github.com/fgsfdsfgs/vitaXash3D/releases/tag/v3
playstation.com/en-us/games/undertale-psvita/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares about that anime machine

Actually I did buy one years ago, then sold it. The PSV library isn't good enough and I already own a PSP Go / laptop that can play the PSP / PS1 library and other emulators.

Form factor is nice but library isn't good enough to make me want to bother. I don't need 50 devices that just run retro roms.

It's still $200 for an emulator machine with barely any worthwhile exclusives. No thanks.

I already have a PSP though

I did buy one user.
The library is pretty damn good for my taste, but then again I’m heavily into indies, vn’s and j-rpgs so I can at least recognize it’s definitely not for everyone!

>indie listed as a boon
>vita games listed as a boon
just kys op

>I don't need 50 devices that just run retro roms.
Nope, you only need one and you settled for the lesser option because the library? The OG PSP is deprecated at this point simply by the Vita's second analog stick and the ability to rebind shit to it in games that desperately need it. I can't think of a single reason to bother sticking with one outside memory card options, and even that isn't a problem now.

Exclusives don't mean much for a handheld though. You'd be getting it for the portability, hence why Switch ports have blown up.

this. I love my Vita and it's pretty cozy, don't recommend it to everyone though.

I did, I hacked it, I played one game, I shelved it to gather dust.

So how easy is it to hack now? I have an OG model but I haven't turned it on in like a year and a half

>Overpriced memory cards
>No tv-output
Yeah nah

>Weeaboostation
No, thanks.

>Overpriced memory cards
To be fair, you can buy an adapter for literal pennies.

It was only until very recently that this was available, why bother now? Also still no tv output.

I did though. I played P4G and Soul Sacrifice on it, then I didn't touch it for like 3 years. Then it got hacked, I did that and haven't touched it since. The PSP was such a better handheld.

Why do faggots have to push the portability meme this far?

*buys anime games on switch*

>have to pay had over fist for overpriced 1st party SD cards when a standard micro SD reader would have worked fine.
I'll never buy a handheld/console that pulls that kinda shit.

Where the fuck do you even buy these new everywhere I look is just refurbished ones.

I bought one and I don't fucking use it

nothing wrong with refurbs, user. check out your local pawnshop and you might find something good. if its not in pristine condition you would most likely be able to haggle and knock down the price a considerable amount

Show the true picture of vita emulation faggot
This is the true face of vita emulation
Ill stick with my switch.

Attached: VPSMS000900_01_L.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>tfw no MH3U, MH4U or XX on Vita
imagine

Attached: 1454890372449.jpg (320x240, 18K)

>virtually every PS1,PSP
If you have to resort to advertising a platform being able to play games from other platforms, your platform has a shitty library.

>indie
And?

>PSV game
Oh man, I'm chomping at the bit to buy a $200 portable with 2 games tops.

The Vita is already loaded with trash, why does it need more?

It's not as compy to play as PSP was. Buttons are small, thumbsticks are shit. It's more powerful though so maybe it'll be worth it in time.

That's a psp

it wouldn't have been trash on Vita

I have a PS TV with Persona 4 Golden, does that count?

how do the memory card adapters work? can I still use vita for ps4 streaming after cfw?

Attached: 1434718030529.png (183x171, 6K)

Monster Hunter is trash regardless of platform.

It's so much better being able to play PSP games with a second analog stick, though. It's a Godsend for Monster Hunter and Armored Core.

Can you pirate 3.60+?

I want one for the PS1/PSP titles but not for how much they are + the cost of the cards

Eventually they'll go down more.. right?

Attached: 1434047487584.gif (221x196, 410K)

Probably not. Vita is like Saturn, they're rare. You'll be forced to import from Japan soon unless buy now.

Should I buy a local 3.65 FW PS Vita 2000 for $90.00 and wait for hax, or buy a 3.60 FW one online for much more? The back of the local one is scratched up, but the screen is not.

Where's the best place to get a 3.60 FW PS Vita 2000? How expensive are they?

>PS1
As long as you don't need R2/L2, or are willing to make weird compromises
>inb4 touchpad
That thing doesn't even pretend to work reliably.

>If you have to resort to advertising a platform being able to play games from other platforms, your platform has a shitty library.
Tell that to every member of PCMR please.

I don't have to imagine MonHun on Vita because I can play MHW using remote play.

Fuck!

>Can you pirate 3.60+?
do you mean if your vita is on OFW 3.61+? then no.
if you're on 3.60 then yeah you can pirate up to 3.65.

are PS1 games still playable only through Adrenaline? I can't get them to run in fullscreen

I bought a phat OLED with a 32GB sd off a soccer mom through craigslist for $90 when 3.60 CFW was finally getting traction. I played about 5 games so I guess I got my moneys worth out of it.

What games are worth playing if you're into jrpgs and some weeb games that required 3.61-3.65?

I'm on Henkaku, how can I play 3.60+ games?

Switch has BOTW, Odyssey, XBC2, coming pkmn game and SB5,
Exclusives dont mean much.
M8....

wololo.net/2018/03/12/release-3-65-updater-enables-henkaku-enso-custom-firmware-ps-vita-firmware-3-65/

Is there any downside to getting a Japanese vita? They're pretty cheap used

>Exclusives don't mean much for a handheld though.
boi

>tfw have too many plugins that won't be usable if I update to 3.65 enso

Attached: 1519704441877.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I got mine for like 80€ with games and 16GB card.
Sure it was used but I don't remember the cost of bundles and shit

>Nintendo
No shit, mate. Nintendo is the only company with exclusives that matter nowadays.

I did actually buy one. The very same month my most anticipated Vita game was announced to be ported to PC. Then just the month following my second most anticipated game.
They really were rolling in at the time, all those Vita ports. And ever since the Switch it has just been ridiculous with all the Switch ports.

I haven't exactly regretted it. Even though I have ended up not buying a single game for it. Since I figure I will probably be able to hack it to great extent whenever I bother to and have fun with it that way.
But otherwise it ended up being a very silly purchase.

BotW isn't exclusive to the Switch

Other than one PSV game, I can do it all better on my tablet

Air combat is not on the PSN

>that fucking hassle to play SH1 if you don't have a ps3
Why the fuck can't i just DOWNLOAD IT

>tfw this is literally the first time i've even seen a picture of a vita

so that's what it looks like

both new and used japanese vitas will have >3.60 so no homebrew
O/X are swapped in system menus, but this doesn't change most games

I have one almost exclusively for Disgaea games.

Definitely not OP but I thoroughly agree with the OP and I do own one and haven't regretted my purchase.

Giving any money to Sony after all the shit they have done? You're losing it user

my psp plays ps1 and psp games
the psv has no good gaymes of its own

No but I bought a ps tv instead because I'm not inetrested in portability. I was thinking of buying a used vita recently but not much point

>hating indies
>hating shovel knight,undertale,iconoclasts and countless other ones
>falling for stale memes
Oh no...

>Exclusives don't mean much for a handheld
BOI

>can play hl1, blue shift and opfor on it
github.com/fgsfdsfgs/vitaXash3D/releases/tag/v3

Too expansive. I got my psp fat for like 20 bucks as an emulation machnie. This shit costs around 180€ fuckt hat. I really only want to play soul sacrifice on it anyway. i can wait

I can’t buy a new one for a reasonable price with

Mine's for Miku games only, but then again so is my PS4.

Attached: 39.jpg (620x348, 48K)

samefag

>ps1, psp
why would I want to buy old games I already own and played?
>indie
lol
>psv
by games you mean hentai slideshows?

I'm on 3.65, is there no hope for me?

>expensive as fuck memory cards

lel no

>YET YOU STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT ONE
Excuse me? Here are the vitas that I have within arms reach. (There are three Vita 2000s that I don't feel like standing up to get), along with the 220+ physical vita games I own.

Attached: 0312181135.jpg (1164x655, 134K)

Buy an SD2Vita, there is literally no reason to buy a Sony memory card in this day and age

Because the SD card is like 80 bucks.

First off, they aren't nearly that expensive ($30 for a 16gb, on average), secondly if you need that much space just buy an SD2VITA.

>buy a vita
>buy senran kagura on the ps store
>now the game won't work
>reinstalling won't help
I think the memory card is fucked but who knows

I've bought like 5. I also bought a 64GB card that ran me $100.

Machine was great, but its getting old now.

Mary Skelter, Utawaterumono, Caligula and Va-11 HALL-A.

HOLY SHIT FINALLY I CAN PLAY UNDERTALE ON THE GO!!!

Attached: 1520865288613.jpg (4160x3120, 543K)

It's like an 8h game. Who cares?

>Utawaterumono
it's not on nodrm?

Do people seriously hate indie games?Especially on a portable device and instead prefer them on a big screen?

people hate games

Is it not? I played its PS4 version and I knew it was one of the ones that required 3.61+ so I assumed it was. My error then: When it pops up on there, get it.

Did nopaystation shit itself or am I doing something wrong.

Attached: 2018-03-12-120128.jpg (960x544, 31K)

Pretty easy, check /hbg/ there's a guide. Should take like half an hour

I think its down: I can't load anything on PC from it.

yeah
there's mirrors

btw just use the pc to download

finally playing Dragon Quest Builders thanks to the new 3.65 cfw. its comfy

I thought the Vita was dead and have been ignoring it but there have still been a few good releases since I last checked. if this thing had a bit more support from Sony it could have been great

Actually now its up.

>finally playing Dragon Quest Builders thanks to the new 3.65 cfw. its comfy

I played it on 3.60 nigga

It worked on 3.60 user

>look at the list 3.65 games
>90% of it is on steam already
like literally what happened to Vita support? did it just completely die? Even Mary Skelter 2 is PS4 only and its a fucking first person dungeon crawler

Nice jpg. The game's on the switch and not on the Vita. Vitafags must be desperate to do shit like this.

are you stupid?

playstation.com/en-us/games/undertale-psvita/