What was your personal biggest disappointment of 2017? No bullshit, no falseflagging just your own fucking opinion

What was your personal biggest disappointment of 2017? No bullshit, no falseflagging just your own fucking opinion.

Attached: DNDuQDHX0AAw3bL.jpg (1200x600, 225K)

5 or 6 years in development and it didn't deliver

Attached: Zelda Ballad.jpg (453x253, 21K)

I didn't have one because there was nothing worth being disappointed in

2017 was an awful year for games

botw because I expected something out of it but it was just a minecraft/skyrim wannabe

Attached: gravityrush2.png (1600x900, 2.76M)

Got with this girl I had been crushing on for half of 2016 thinking she was wife material and she turned out to be a thot looking to "find herself".

Stormblood had to be the biggest let down of the year. So much hype behind it's release, yet it turns out to be worse than Heavensward.

Attached: stormcat.jpg (1920x1080, 1.89M)

let me guess, shes white?

Breath of the Wild

Attached: yl.jpg (720x340, 61K)

leaving reddit to browse this shithole that is Sup Forums

this

The formula has gotten stale at this point and the writing is worse then ever. Not only that, they casualized the fuck out of it.

Attached: persona5_global_sales.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

The ending sucks, the final boss is an afterthought, and the story is non-existent. But did you expect anything more? Oh right, the dungeons were garbage too. That really was a game that won't be remembered fondly.

Did anyone expect Kikestarter to make a decent game from the retired former devs?

Attached: doesn't have solution.jpg (221x228, 15K)

USUM. I was expecting it to be be bad from the previews and it still let me down. Only Pokémon game I dropped midway through.

>ifunny

Attached: 1507825251490.jpg (960x660, 55K)

I haven't played botw because it doesn't look interesting to me. The last few zelda games all had a basic formula of big ass dungeons, items in those dungeons that were required to fight the dungeon bosses and give you access to some secrets around the world and basically a boss at the end of every dungeon. I have a switch and I did enjoy most zelda games I played but this just doesn't really look like a zelda game to me.

>ifunny
your opinion doesn't count

>fucking Indie Devs make a better game than veterans with 15% of the budget
I still don't fucking understand

Attached: 4D2E9834-325A-4A0A-ADE5-CE8B475AC8A9-4798-0000046CB120CA3C_tmp.png (720x406, 144K)

>a hat in time
>poi
>the last tinker

yep, all those 3 had 1/10 of yooka's budget and they were fuckaton better, fuck playotnic and their incompetence

Overwatch let me down. It was good at first but it steadily declined with each update and nerf.

As much as I don't like saying it. It'd have to be gravity rush 2 it just never grabbed me.

FFXV was 2017, right? Because nothing can ever compare to my disappointment in that game.

It was december 2016 I think.

it was boring to play through

Attached: 1504463116228.jpg (1399x741, 226K)

PaRappa the Rapper Remastered. They fucked up the PSP port years ago, and then re-released it in high-def with THE EXACT SAME FUCKING INPUT PROBLEMS. Worthless release.

BOTW really let me down with how little there was to do in the game. All there was to do was grind for shit so i can upgrade armor and to kill shit for the sake of killing shit. I hate how they show that the ghost can still stick around and fuck with shit but they just fade away and don't do anything after they're done talking to you. Are you telling me the ghost king didn't feel like picking up an axe and running around Hyrule eradicating all of Ganon's minions? Or that the fish waifu didn't feel like dicking around Hyrule with Link?

I thought it was good, but the issue is that it's just a one ride kind of deal. Like I have no idea how people really get replay value out of it, moons are just reasons to explore essentially and ya just kind of run through the game. Which is fine, but there is no 1 world that makes me wanna go "yeah, I wanna spend more time there, im gonna put on the game". Like I saw everything, it was cool, but nothing thaaaaaaat interesting or anything. Better than 3D world for sure, I'll even say galaxy which I know people won't agree with. But gameplay aside, it would of benifited so much more for being a hub with levels like sunshine where everything is connected. Ya gotta get me invested in the setting, new donk is cool once, none of the places are worth revisiting. 2 weeks and I was done with this game.

>it was boring to play through
strangely enough i played through it once and couldnt force my self to do it 3 or 4 more times to get all the endings.

Attached: 1502696184224.jpg (900x643, 71K)

I fell into the BOTW hype and bought a switch. Thinking about trading it into gamestop

Odyssey was the reason I bought a Switch and I'm not disappointed. 65 hours in and I'm finally done with everything. The amount of skill this game requires to master is nice, it's not even remotely hard for about 90% of it, but when it gets hard, it fucks you right in the ass.

The Dark Side and Darker Side took me several hours to get good at.

I was disappointed at first, but then I lowered my expectations and tried again and found that it was alright. The arcade games can eat shit, though.