Alright let's get this straight

>Sims 1 has best music
>Sims 2 has best content
>Sims 3 has best gameplay
>Sims 4 has best mods

Attached: TS4_Logo_Plumbob.png (443x848, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bL781MhvEbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

recommend me good TS4 mods

cum

>sims 4 best mod

also has 2BigButt
youtube.com/watch?v=bL781MhvEbM

is he using only cc or mod too?
when he sets the face creation looks improved, when I create sim no matter what I change on their faces my sims look the same in the end all the time

Sims 4 has best gameplay. Sims don’t feel like they’re mentally disabled

yeah, instead it is just you, the player, who is mentally disabled

Post lewd CC

>invited NPCs standing up during conversations and go jogging only to come back to your house play on your computer isn't mentally disabled

anything else?

>Tfw Sims3 would be perfect if you didn't need a PC powered by by a neutron star to run it successfully.

more like
>Sims 1 has best music and atmosphere
>Sims 2 has best content and vibe
>Sims 3 has best gameplay and style creation
>Sims 4 has best mods, character creation and building

Stop using the shitty DLC

>Sims 1 works in Wine now
>unless you patch it to run in HD or try to run it in windowed mode
suffering

Prob extra sliders.

Well which one do I fucking play then?

I wanted to install one and maybe some mods, but they all seem so different I don't know which to do or what mods to get. I've not played since 1.

That doesn't sound promising. Sims being so stupid they catch fire and die in their own piss was what was funny.

Sims 3 runs like shit with add-ons and sims are ugly as sin
go with 2 or 4, 2 has best contents and expansions, 4's add-ons are minimalistic but building is fun and it has some noice lewd mods

Wicked Whims

>Sims 1 is the best
There, fixed all your crappy posts.

Thank you.

Must have mods for either? And do go on.

I know about it probably everyone knows about it I meant something besides lewd mods

I played Sims 2 for like 6 or more years without mods so it's fine vanilla if you ask me
Sims 4's wickedwhims mod is fun, just turn off autonomy so NPCs won't start having threesomes in the middle of the park

you can't make a cute trap and then get fucked in the ass by a brown futanari with a 12 inch dick in Sims 1
therefore, it's not the best

What the hell sims and mod does this? Fuck me these games changed.

>all these retards not saying Urbz, Bustin' Out, and Sims 2 for psp and gba

Attached: Grandma-Jacky.png (1370x756, 951K)

>Sims 2 is the best
There, fixed your crappy post

>playing the sims for anything other than wank-material
hello roastie

Attached: [and then, sides become merely abstractions].gif (206x214, 415K)

>no Castaway

Sims 1 wasn't much for wanking. Though if you have a list of mods to share for that purpose for one of them then please do share.

yes that's why it's trash
>b-but muh nostalgia

literally addicted to making modern homes

The sims 3 has the most content but when you try to use it all at once the game runs like shit

with expansions, absolutely

Does sims 4 have extended sliders yet?

Of course. Where were you, user?

Wish they'd make a Sims Medieval that wasn't shit.

was sims castaway any good? I love games like survival kids on gbc

>added in sims 1 music to 2
>add in 3 & 4 item conversions
I think I made the perfect version

the drug one.....that mod integrates into the game really good.

I'm wanting to play one of the newer ones not 1.

There are plenty of games the old DOS copies beat the shit out of modern ones, Sims probably isn't one of those given people look like people in later editions. Which is why I'ld like to play a newer one and was asking about mods for one of those.

I liked it tbqh

The series peaked at 3

>Urbz
One of my favorites, but there was too much they could have expanded on to make it GOAT. Shame we'll never get a full-fledged Urbz 2.
>Bustin' Out
My nigga
>Sims 2 for psp and gba
I think you mean for the OG Xbox, which was the best version of Sims 2.

is there a loli mod for ts4 yet

Attached: 1518516017616.jpg (2312x3300, 514K)

There is NOTHING wrong with housebuilding

>it's the dlc
literally just got the complete collection. is that what this choppiness is? i was wondering why my computer was failing to run this smoothly. is there mods that fix it, or should i just downgrade to 2?

>tfw you know this is henreader despite having only jerked to his stuff a few times

Attached: 3bd.jpg_large.jpg (680x512, 48K)

there is a mod that turns off NPCs actions because iirc the shitty performance is due to the open world and all the activities NPCs do

The dlc is the only problem I ever had. It made create-a-sim a fucking chore, waiting for everything to load in. But if your problem is bad performance in the actual game then i don't knw what to tell you.

The guild was the better series.

I hope the new one isn't shit.

Yes. The game is full of memory leaks and other bugs. Only install 2, maybe 3 expansions you want onto an SSD and don't add any custom content.

what mod

castway for ps2 was a great game

to bad the pc version was shit

>Can't play Sims 1 or 2 on Win10 without going through hoops

Why even live

will they ever make a expansion that gets close to 2 seasons in terms of game changing features?

fuck if you mix it with the business one you can plant your own shit and sell it in a little store in front of your house

it was mentioned in an earlier thread, can't remember its name

fuck

>fuck if you mix it with the business one you can plant your own shit and sell it in a little store in front of your house
now I want this
also I really miss university

>Sims 3 has best gameplay

I think you mean the worst gameplay. After a couple hours you end up not needing to do anything due to the overpowered perk system. 3 is only good for its build mode and that's it.

university was fucking great
If I download TS3 but don't install all the shitty content mods, will it run properly or will my PC explode?

just install the base game and only a few of the expansions and you'll be fine

which ones?
please decide for me

The TS3 performance issues are largely irrelevant these days. Any modern PC should have little effort running it with most expansions active. The biggest issue now is bugs and annoying mechanics you can't disable, not performance. Unless you shit it up with tons of mods, then you'll get performance issues.

My five year old PC is running TS3 with all but two expansions active and a few mods including kinky world with no major performance issues at all.

I can run it dude, but it's choppy as shit and freezes.

If the day comes I need W10 for a game or two I'll be dual booting a small partition for them.

I do wonder if the poor backward support for older DX and render systems in W10 was to try to force people to buy their new games or if it was just out of complete stupidity.

Late Night, University, Pets and maybe Seasons

only that? you kidding me son?
i might as well play TS4 for that

>make my family in the sims after downloading every degenerate mod I could think of
>soon family starts banging, mostly my cucking my dad with my mom and sister
>leave for school one day and leave computer on
>come back from school ready to shoot some rope
>sister is playing with my aristocrats family, mods in full effect with my sim deep in her sim
>sister is 9

as I said install just a few expansions
but to be honest overall I like TS4 better, so go on

You fucked up, user.

is there an explanation to why are so retarded my sims in sims 4 that a lot of time they want to wash the dishes in the bathroom? also, why is that among their wishes it pops up they want to buy a dishwasher, but there are no dishwashers in the game?

>but it's choppy as shit and freezes

What the fuck are you running? The only thing choppy as shit for me about TS3 is Isla Paradiso and that's because some of the lots are really poorly designed in that world and the pathfinding AI is constantly getting stuck.