Far Cry 5

H-hey guys! (Remember that meme? LOL) Ubisoft shill here here to shill the record straight for some misconceptions being shilled here about the fantastic upcoming game "Far Cry 5"
>the enemies are NOT in fact based on Christianity or any real faith they are a blasphemous cult of brainwashing murderers
(Many of the locals of Hope County who will aid your cause are in fact Christians including a wonderful black preacher who instills hope and riles people to have faith to stand up to the cult in the towns you liberate)
>there are no radio towers to climb or reveal the map THERE IN FACT IS NO MINIMAP WOW!
Find magazines, maps, and more to reveal information or talk to some of the locals.
>this game promotes the use of the second amendment and stand your ground laws against those that wish you harm
>one whacky local you will meet and help each other is running for mayor with the slogan "make Hope County Great Again" and inquires if you are a liberal
MAGA! (appraise kok amirite?)
Thanks for reading and I hope you look forward to preordering Far Cry 5 NOW or wait until March 27 to purchase in stores!

Attached: far_cry_5_boxart.jpg (1089x1440, 337K)

>it's a "manufactured controversy" episode

Attached: 1482290509839.jpg (509x371, 52K)

>Like game
SHILLLLLLLLLLL
>No like gaym
SHIT TASTE
I hate this fucking website so much

I will preorder and enjoy my time with farcry 5, just as I did with every other game in the series. There's nothing that Sup Forums can do or say to change that fact

Based far cry enjoyer.

Attached: CIW8msq.jpg (446x336, 24K)

Atheists are gonna love this christian kill sim.

I enjoyed 3 and 4 but just couldn't bring myself to enjoy primal. I'll likely check 5 out though

no one has ever said anyone has shit taste for NOT liking ubishit you retard

Primal was the one game I never tried 2bh

sounds like you have shit taste user

they should just do far cry 2 again but without respawning niggas.

Ubishit makes some great games. Some of by favorites, in fact.

How's 4?
I haven't played a Farcry in years

already preordered :)

then you're the one with bad taste

the same thing as 3 and 5
openworld empty trash with poor shooting and lots of towers

I wouldn't recommend it, 3 and 4 are fun though.

It's essentially 3 with some different game elements and different weapons. I think the setting of Kyrat is gorgeous and enjoyed it but I could see why some folks wouldn't.

3 with added features like driving while shooting, moving bodies to stay undetected longer, vehicle takedowns and a helicopter for faster travel and aerial attacks. Weaker story and location than 3 but that's preference.

If you don't like Anno games or AC4, you can go fuck yourself.

ac4 sucks
more bland ubitrash tower climbing featuring pirate boats

Primal was an attempt to make an entire game out of a well-received section of 4. It was the Black Flag of the Farcry series, except the section it turned into an entire game was nowhere near as enjoyable or deserving of a game as the ship combat of AC3.

That section was great though not because it was primal, but because it was surreal and you had fucking super powers. You could fight giant magical creatures and fly and whatnot. Guess they misunderstood what people liked about it.

Yeah, they thought people liked being a bird and having an animal buddy and relying on primitive weaponry.

Eden's Gate would be a fun cult to join.

>favorites
Such as?

I think you friends need to read the original post about the upcoming game Far Cry 5. (Available now for pre-order for the low price of only 69.99!)

Diddy Kong Racing, Zelda.... Mother.

Those are some fine Ubisoft titles there pard.

the upgrade system was cancer in FC4 so I'm going to pass on this one until I see how it pans out after the game comes out

Thanks shill
I'll actually check it out

man theyre really driving that seasons pass thing home

hmmmmm

Attached: 1496355223933.jpg (90x53, 3K)

how many radio towers are there in this one?
can't wait to do the same time consuming thing 18 times for no reason

Anno 1404, 2070
Trials series
Myst series
Several AC games
Far Cray series
Rayman series
Splinter Cell
Grandia
Rainbow 6 (classic ones)

yeah you have really bad taste if AC far cry spinter cell or R6 are in your top games

I'm unironically looking forward to this game

legit wtc revolver guy's look

You also use the word "unironically" so it's no surprise you're a fucking idiot.

Just said they were some of my favorites. And your favorite games would be?

inb4 list of underage xbox dreck

Grandia's not Ubi they just published it in EU. They also didn't do the original Mysts.

>inb4 list of underage xbox dreck
you mean like AC and FC?

Far Cry was a PC game from like the late 90s dude. Also, can't help but noticing that you avoided the question.

The ending of this game better fucking be the ATF coming down hard on everyone involved.

Attached: 1509172573930.gif (417x218, 3.57M)

because i'm a different person. and farcry 1 is from 2004, not that you'd know since you've only played 3 onward and love their giant empty tower ridden worlds because you have shit taste.

What's your favorite Ubisoft scam maneuver? Mine is when they pretend Rayman is some classic franchise that directly competed with platformers people cared about.

I, too, checked wikipedia after the fact. Fucking poser.

mine's the """""leak""""" technique they employed with every game they've done in the last 5 years

Attached: 1506477808796.png (1473x1217, 1.67M)

lmao whatever you say you retarded underage

I couldn't find many threads on this topic, and the best one was archived, so I thought I'd post in the next best thing. I realize that this is a vidya forum, but I figure pants-wetting is related.

So, if you are inclined to partake in a little recreational pants peeing from time to time, where do you do it? What kind of underwear and outer garments do you prefer? How does it make you feel?

Wetting my pants is somewhat of a new thing for me that I really just started doing on a regular basis within the past year or so. Of course, I wet in diapers much more frequently, and I love the feeling and convenience of doing it in a diaper anywhere, anytime. However, I have found that it can be fun to wet in my pants too...it adds variety to my hobby.

Aahhh, classic Ubisoft!

Attached: lionkingopeningbeginstoplay.jpg (620x350, 17K)

i like to wear long johns and feel it down my whole leg

Copy pasta aside, the people I see the most excited for this are shaky as fuck journalists who want to live out some trump-supporter mass shooting fantasy.
Not saying that the game itself will be bad, but whats with journalists and using games as revenge fantasies?

Attached: 1506729177345.jpg (500x281, 59K)

>r
cool info

Nice try shill

I already pre-ordered the gold edition

I'm no jornalist and I'm legit very hyped. People here need to get their heards out of their asses and be open minded.

wh? every ubishit game has been the same thing for years in a new skin. why do they deserve my open mind?

>legit very hyped
Care to elaborate?

>you will never be this upset and triggered over a videogame
feels so good to be centrist masterrace

Any gameplay videos not from marketing firms? I'm interested but I got a hunch the game has boring gunplay and dumb as brick enemy AI.

It has the Arcade feature, which is basically a GTA online version of Far Cry. Also looking for coop with a friend of mine and the Mars DLC.

This one is qute different, there's tons of new and different mechanics from past games. It's really going to reinvent the series.

It's an ubishit game, there's not going to be any non-fucked with footage until the game releases.

Is this HANK or a antiHANK?

Still going to buy it, nigger

Attached: 1473766216295.gif (120x89, 28K)