What plausible in universe reason is there that Link can't explore beyond those cliffs?

What plausible in universe reason is there that Link can't explore beyond those cliffs?

>stamina
No issue with enough potions and gear.

>Link has stuff to do
And he can take his sweet time as it is. What's another cliff to him?

Attached: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

there isn't one
the game is trash

canonically what is even behind those cliffs?

what other continents exists in Zeldaverse?

It could just be literally uncharted territory. Like whoever mapped out Hyrule could have just seen those cliffs and was like eh fuck it, here's good enough.

Majoras mask was just north of hyrule.

Link is destined to save Hyrule, so divine intervention prevents him from abandoning his destiny

Probably magic. Magic's what's keeps fucking with you whenever you try to walk straight through the Lost Woods.

Holodrum, Labrynna, etc

Termina is another dimension.

The reason is because of the Switch.

he could go here again

Going outside of the land protected by the goddess lands you in territory where monsters of unimaginable size exist

Pic related is the jaw

Attached: 34a0b0fbfe78508be056e8ea516cfc3a.jpg (1269x716, 465K)

There's a giant monster lurking in those deep canyons.

forgot pic

Attached: 687474703a2f2f696d61676573312e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f5f5f6362323030383038303531363238 (300x306, 152K)

It isn't; it will be in the next DLC.
:^)

Spooky

That's the strange rock formation near Lomei Labyrinth, right? I always did find it a little bizarrely shaped.

They're pointing up. It's a message from Hylia.

It means "get up in that Gerudo ass"

Don't remember the name, it's been a while since I played the game I should get back for the DLC since I purchased that but it's the one at the top right corner of the map

Invisible walls were one of my larger gripes with BotW. They really couldn't have come up with anything better? they couldn't have had the desert sandstorms turn you around if you walked to far out? they couldn't have the Oceans get so rough that your raft would throw you off and you'd get pulled under?

Sheikah wireless tech has a limited range, the towers can feed the slate only inside the mapped territory.

I was so pissed when I got to that area.

People who care about this kind of shit are retarded. It's not a procedural world so of course it has to box you in somehow. Nintendo doesn't give a shit if their solution doesn't satisfy your autism.