What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: god-of-war-4-iv-ps4-pre-lancamento-promoco-digital-D_NQ_NP_759665-MLB26866418364_022018-F.jpg (801x1012, 163K)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Nothing was right to begin with. Shit series.

Woulda been moderately cool as just its own thing
Instead it's got BRAND RECOGNITION

no hipster glasses no buy

Nothin
It looks good
9/10s from everyone very soon
Another one to add to the collection

This. GoW always was a poor mans DMC.

Original trilogy copied DMC back when it was popular. DMC is dead, so the new GoW is copying the shit that's now popular.

Nu-GoW is simply a testament to how far the industry has fallen.

Attached: 1521303503133.webm (320x180, 2.49M)

Haha soy

Yikes

Attached: 1508364938390.png (434x245, 189K)

HELP ME JUMP!!I NEED MY SOY!!

God of War was the only sony exclusive that was completely different from all other sony games, and now sony made it like all the other exclusives.

Lol weebs think DMC is good

why not make the setting so that the little shit has to slip through a hole to trigger some shit to open a door inside some temple?

I really hope the kid dies, as early in the game as possible.

>Tfw climbs Mount Olympus, but can't climb a 10 foot wall

Attached: 1520300908755.png (499x497, 426K)

Who build this? And for what purpose?

>implying being a weeb is a prerequisite to enjoy DMC

its the "see, you companion is really useful" segment

I always wonder about this whenever i see this shit. They didn't even try to make this look like it wasn't designed for this contrived partner bullshit.

Literally nothing, this game will be massive hit and the autistic idiots here are gonna keep sperging out just because Kratos is no longer an edgy 12yr old trapped in the body of a 30yr old bodybuiler. The original series is fucking great but there's nothing wrong with a change of pace, it will not diminish the glory of the original games in any way whatsoever.

That's a good point, actually. They'd have to animate less and it would make a shit ton more sense. Instead, we got God of Wall

But you must meme and use buzzwords

Ok weebs and braindead idiots think DMC is good

If you are actually gonna buy this dad simulator kill yourself.

what buzzwords? what memes?

soy cuck numale

Dunno, I'm getting really wonky vibes from this. Looks like a "AAA game that's so bad that IGN gives it an 8.8" game.

oh fugg, I think I understand you now, took me a while but I get it

I heard it's supposed to be a "clever" way to hide loading screens, but since every shit Sony game is doing it. It looks tiring.

He fucking climbed out of Hades. Between that and this image I have given up hope.

Attached: A8Klv00.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

you show about as much knowledge of the series as the suits who told the devs to put all this shit in do

and gow fags are even a few steps lower. makes you think...

If IGN gives this less than a 9 then you really know that this is complete trash.

the director of GoW1 admitted that the combat system of DMC was better, is he a braindead idiot too?

Attached: 1509046278957.jpg (280x330, 19K)

I still get boners every time I play the sex scene on the first one, you scrub.

>The Boss health bar is located at the bottom of the screen.

Attached: 1515544777865.png (403x448, 53K)

You guys grew up and realized the dumb cinematic action game you loved when you were teenagers is a dumb cinematic action game

Wait, where's the boss's health bar? Is it that green thing?

must suck to be a 20 something virgin.

L3 TO SPRINT

>The Boss Health Bar is located at the bottom of the screen

Which health bar? The green one or the yellow one. Who's the boss and what is he the boss of anyway? How the fuck does Naughty Dog expect me to know this shit?

Attached: 1462585003683.gif (220x153, 40K)

nigga I'm 30, show some respect

Have we reached the point where we have to explain to normies what a boss health bar is?

Attached: 1518620535308.jpg (1000x585, 60K)

no u

Also didn't even specify which screen.

So instead they made an even worse cinematic game? Or should I say a cinematic movie.

>How the fuck does Naughty Dog expect me to know this shit?
kek

his rage and angery: gone

Soy gameplay

That's always a stupid thing to say about any changing medium because everyone can just go back to the originals now and see that yes indeed things did change and generally got worse. This is thinly disguised holier than thou shit.

nothing

GoW2 is better so his opinion doesn't count

>normies
no john you are the demons

And they remastered the whole trilogy for PS3/PS4 as well.

Of course Resetera loves it

Attached: god of war.png (940x440, 76K)

this

Looks okay to me tbqh

I haven't played one of these games since 2 though.

Attached: 1385251326918.png (348x312, 175K)

Liberals.

that's the grass

explain

the fuck
he literally climbed the fucking titan not 10 mins into GOW 3, fuck you naughty dog

lol

Why did they rewrite thr lore to make Kratos a bitch?

No don't actually. Contrived political not welcome.

It'll sell millions. Stay mad.

lack of imagination

So apparently there's a magic light on Kratos's back that changes color if there's an enemy attacking him from behind. So the kid yelling "BEHIND YOU" all the time is actually redundant. Maybe he's a crutch for the player that eventually gets removed? We can only hope.

I think it's just to make the kid feel more Alive

They don't have the balls to do that. It might make the audience actually sad instead of Kratos "dying" then coming right back for the sequel.

Santa monica studio

this and they'll keep making games like this because millions

This. It ain't fucking gow

>the hint to where the Boss Health Bar is located is located on the right side of the screen.

Can Kratos not double jump in this game?

It's like a Lego game

>the boss healthbar is located at the bottom of the screen
I fucking am hating this era of games and films

remember when he climb that fucking pole with spinning blade every where and make people half rage quit?
now he can't even climb a fucking 10 feet wooden wall

he can't even single jump

Shitposters

>Norse Mythology

The most normalfag of all the mythologies

Attached: 1403654753266.jpg (497x585, 48K)

He lost his Icarus wings for some reason.

and that was a bit unrealistic don't you think? i mean there wasn't a pipe or a brick where kratos could get a grip to climb.

Attached: cuckman.jpg (865x749, 52K)

Trying to make people sympathize with a mass murdering psychopath.

Badly promoted. Little to no build up/ hype created for it. Literally a surprise seeing gameplay and a release date so soon

imagine instead of killing the boy, they kill kratos and you're left to play as the boy

I'm really assblasted we didn't get Egyptian or Indian mythology. Very underused outside of stuff like SMT.

>everyone critiquing this
>forgetting most of his climbing and verticality was because of the blades of chaos (and the variations) that he would use as climbing picks.

Dude doesn't have those anymore.

Alright, fuck this game.

I really don't understand, Resident Evil 4 has the exact same thing with Leon and Ashley, yet nobody sperged out asking why Leon didn't anime up the ledge.

I can imagine the anal apocalypse Sup Forums would be having right now. Crys of white genocide across the board

I guarantee there will be a segment where Kratos is injured and you have to play as the kid. Guarantee it.

Leon didn't literally kill gods and climb out of Hades.

>See that bar down on the bottom? Yes, that's a "lifebar" archaic I know but it's the way we can convey that you are doing damage to the "boss". No no no, he's not like the leader or a story related boss of a group, he's just a larger enemy usually at the end of a..sigh..level. Sorry we couldn't show this in a cutscene or something but videogames demand this lame gameplay thing to be in it.

Now, don't confuse the two bars! The green one is your "life" and the other with the name is the boss's life. Hope you understand better how this entire ugh "videogame" works.

>I guarantee there will be a segment where Kratos is injured and you have to play as the kid. Guarantee it.

oh for sure, absolutely

They're too busy being assblasted about some robot game having only a couple white characters.

What do you mean? The last of was was always gonna end this way and if you did not see that comming it´s your own fault.

>"It's a good game, but not a good God of War game"

- Sup Forums after release

Attached: 1447539110777.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

>"we really want to be last of us with norse mythology"
>annoying little kid as partner
>unnecessary rpg bullshit

Sony is playing it safe with this generic looking shit like with every one of their current IPs (Horizon, Days Gone, Detroit, Last of Us). GoW 3 seems like the complete opposite to Sony's current philosophy (ultra violent hack and slash with focus on gameplay).