Real Persona 5 thread

This right here is the most perfect dungeon team in the game.

Try refute me

Attached: P5 PARTY MAINS.jpg (1013x794, 215K)

Switch Ann with Morgana and you're right.

I prefer yusuke to ryuji

Why would I you posted the best team.

Too bad P5 is such a easy piece of shit it doesn't matter.

>not doing hifumi and mishimas SL's and using whoever you want whenever you want

LOL

Not even going to try, you're absolutely right

>Switch Ann with Morgana
Morganna is useless when Makoto is in the team

/thread

This is simply false, Morgana is a much better healer

You are not wrong. Joker and Makoto have you covered for healing and debuffs. Ryuji and Ann have the highest physical and magical damaging abilities along with the appropriate charge move to compliment them.

>Morgana is a much better healer
Makoto does all the healing necessary and can actually tank hits better than the shitty cat.

Mediarahan heals the entire party to full regardless of who casts it.

People really like watered down Shin Megami Tensei with Visual Novel elements or they never tried the real games? Kids wearing these stupid clothes is cringy as fuck.

Attached: 1446090210239.png (640x640, 312K)

I loved Morgana for miricle punch and healing, but Ann was always one of my highest damage dealers so she's definitely better when you already have Makoto. That said, I always rotated groups around so everyone got equal time to work with each other.

And it consumes a fuckload of SP so you can't expect to just spam it, you're also sacrificing Makoto's top tier damage because you used her as a main healer

Post endgame personas losers
I know it's not ideal but the idea of grinding multiple personas for varied situations is like ambien to me

Attached: a niche waifu to be sure and samael's used goods but shut up.jpg (1332x784, 272K)

>And it consumes a fuckload of SP
Near mid game it doesn't even matter, you can use the 75% alternative too if you're a pussy

I use a Lilith with MaeveryhingDyne and both drains. I also use a Sandalphon currently for physical until I can make Metatron

Makoto for heals and buffs
Ryuji and Haru for deeps

too many persona threads
sage

Oh, also forgot. The ultimate Heirophant Sojiro has is also something I started using because it starts with Psycho Force and it has awesome stats and stuff. Best Psy Persona in the game

I'm sorry I should have assumed I was talking to an SP bandage fag

So you sacrifice either Ann or Ryuji's even higher tier damage to have Morgana take their slot? That makes a ton of sense.

Team comp doesn't even matter for the entire game, since the best way to fight the twins (the only actual difficult fight) is alone.

Kinda hope they take away ally weaknesses for evolved personas in the special edition.

>hear smtbabies prattle on about how hardcore their series is
>decide to play nocturne on hard
>it's fucking easy
Its pretty obvious you guys are upset that persona literally cucked the rest of smt.

Attached: 1521169793076.jpg (660x525, 62K)

I like both Persona and SMT

I didn't do the twin fight. Is that just to avoid them exploiting your teammates weaknesses and them getting chain One Mores?

>needing Ann at all when you can be the highest damage dealer
Ann is fucking trash, and I'd rather have Yusuke over Ann.

But ann is cute

Yeah, it just makes it needlessly more difficult. The only party member you can really use without fail is Akechi.

The actual best team in my imopinion would be Haruhi, Ryuji, Morgana/Makoto and Ann. Unfortunately you HAVE to use Joker in place of Ann.

Attached: poker.png (430x304, 25K)

Yeah but her voice doesn't make me hard like Yusuke's does

I always try to have them both on my team.

Attached: 1520120912117.png (1280x512, 169K)

100% agree. I would love to see them having a foursome

>Playing Persona for the combat

Attached: Haha+what+a+slut+_6155cdc5cdfe1deb83922ba425d7cc79.png (467x456, 199K)

>This right here is the most perfect dungeon team in the game.
Switch Ann for Yusuke/Haru and you're right. She only becomes great literally by the time you reach Yaldabaoth, then you can use her to nuke god.

>Yaldabaoth
>God
helloooooo 17'er

Yaldy Baldy’s just a big baby control rock freak. Not even a Satan analogue, just a big ol Bystander Syndrome

You do know you can play both Persona 5 and Strange Journey right? I'm playing DDS2 and P5 right nowwwwww.

Morgana's Miracle Punch saved my sorry ass far, far too many times not to have him on my team.

Your argument is dumb because same could be said for Yusuke. Ann deals the highest magic damage other than you while Yusuke is objectively inferior to Ryuji

Not effective against bosses though

always the dumb frogposter

None of them are maids and one of them is male. Worst possible party.

Attached: 1460180597919.png (2000x1244, 879K)

>smt exposed as being just add babby-tier as Persona
>"n-no you"
BTFO

Attached: 1521062974493.jpg (1064x545, 296K)

Why does this matter? Each member's elemental affinity helps so you dont run out of MC's SP. Thats why you should do Hifumi's confidant to freely switch team members. And Persona 5 has EXP share so why does it matter?

>coldsteel pic
yeah, no

Who’s ur persona sensei?

Attached: 8CC879A2-5911-49C8-8BFF-18D833563D9D.jpg (220x513, 38K)

Team composition doesn't matter unless you're dead set on playing P3 style with auto AI.

Up to the 5th dungeon I used: Ryuji, Ann, Morgana. Yusuke would replace Morgana in boss fights.

After the 5th dungeon I used: Ryuji, Haru, Morgana. Ann would replace Morgana in as fights, sometimes swapping Ryuji for Yusuke to hear his voice again.

Critical punching is so good on Haru, Morgana, and Joker. Made a complete joke around the 6th palace, saved up so much SP, theres a Luck+10 accessory too. Critical will probably/dhouos be nerves in an update, Morgana needs better end game wind spells and Endurance buff, Yusuke needs an ice damage niche plus strength buff, Haru needs Debilitate and one more phys based attack skill, Ann needs dark skills because too many enemies resist Fire, Ryuji needs a cooler 2nd Persona than Goku, Futaba needs an all out assist, Akechi needs another bullet to the back of the head or a full rewrite. Not a Sae fag but damn she should've filed in the light and dark gap.

Attached: IMG_20180301_081710.jpg (720x1024, 87K)

After Futaba's dungeon took me three days, I bought the SP bandage for Joker and then did the rest of them in a single day. I more than got my money's worth out of that thing. It probably restored over 20k SP.

Switch ann with yusuke

Attached: 1520915027129.png (303x353, 257K)

>Akechi needs another bullet to the back of the head
Fuck you

Erm sweetie, can't you see Ryuji? Why would you need Yusuke.

Because yusuke is god tier

>One-Shot Kill
>-karn skills
>Heat Riser
>Best gun in the game
>Amrita Shower

Haru is the most broken character in persona that isn't a MC.

Attached: Okumura.Haru.600.2016463.jpg (600x600, 72K)

>mfw doing NG+ for the 3rd time with Satanael

Attached: laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif (375x375, 179K)

Yet got shit character development

ose

Yusuke is strictly better than Ryuji until he learns charge, and that's not until mid 60's when you're basically soloing the game as MC so it doesn't really matter.

>Haru is the most broken character in persona that isn't a MC.
P4 Golden Yukiko says otherwise.

Attached: 4a79b0e8d5fd2daa8106ca7c2644ac28.jpg (600x845, 171K)

muh nigga, Mishima was the second SL I maxed (first was Kawakami)

>Akechi needs another bullet to the back of the head or a full rewrite
Fujos already liked him so Atlus will pander to them. Enjoy the sequel about this twink boy.

I played P4 on PS2, and Yukiko was my MVP there because of her ridiculous MP pool and salvation. Was she better in P4G?

Anything so he can live

Nope, Naoto is THE man in P4G

>salvation
Mana sink: the ability

He will though for sure.

Pretty sure she got a severe fire spell and Mana charge.

She's literally all you'll ever need in a healer and hits like a freight train transporting trucks with Mind Charge, on top of naturally learning the counter to her one weakness. She's exceptionally good and I didn't even try to optimise her.
As far as I'm aware she's also the only one with Severe damage skills.

Really? I know she's queen of random encounters, but I didn't think she was that great in P4.
I suppose she's got Angelic Grace, Shield of Justice and Heat Riser though.

Naoto was top tier in golden

Moped events gave her multiple dyne elements giving her more staying power in bother random encounters and boss fights

this, I kept Naoto and Yukiko in my party always and as someone bad at the game I steamrolled everything

Yeah, but that's not particularly that great. Shield of Justice is really good though.

Literally not a problem if you have the sp bandage

>Not into aesthetic
>not having yusuke

Attached: 1521304339362.png (476x447, 233K)