Is this the Switch'es fault?

>techradar.com/news/ps4-sales-top-76-million-but-numbers-have-dipped

Attached: 1504381810563.png (950x735, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8xHv7okiIY
forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2017/11/09/xbox-one-x-sales-have-been-incredible-gamestop-alreadu-sold-out/#3b7a54147250
kotaku.com/here-are-the-xbox-one-xs-japanese-sellout-sales-figures-1820499120
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/11/13/early-sales-indicate-xbox-one-x-is-blowing-away-everyones-expectations/#776a82f53a2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bing bing doesn't compete with switch.

If I had to guess a lot of it will be normalfags buying pcs or maybe xbox for pubg recently, I know 5 people who've done this

T-this can't be happening...

Nah everyone that cares already has a PS4.

It's reaching it's peak. PS2 sold 155 million in a time when everybody wanted a dvd player.

So what's the excuse here? Do normalfags just desperately want a blu-ray player?

>PS2 sold 155 million units in 2001

Attached: B044DC8C-AAA0-4EE3-8535-A4B98789C3EF.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Video games are mainstream, people want to play sports/fps games, kids want what their friends have, etc. It’ a social thing.

Why didn't he return to us?

>76 million after 4 years
>2017 they sold over 20 million PS4s alone
>trying to paint this as bad

Only Sony GODS can set such a high standard for themselves

Your own clickbait blog even says " Overall, it’s estimated that PS4 sales are now over the 76 million mark, which is close to the lifetime sales of the PS3, which hit over 80 million sales. Given the PS3 reached this figure over a period of seven years and the PS4 is closing in on it in just four, it’s safe to say that the company’s latest console has the potential to be its most successful ever. "

Attached: Damn.jpg (1181x1613, 499K)

>It’ a social thing.

Attached: 1493778233995.png (334x467, 23K)

>PS3 sold 80 million consoles with 0 games
>PS4 is now heading for the same

Can anyone explain this to me?

>I know 5 people who've done this

oh no! 5 people!

Fortnite can run on laptops and even Phones .

What do casuals need a console for ?

Too busy ballin out of control

youtu.be/y8xHv7okiIY

oh no it only reached 76 mil!?!?!

JUST!!! :D

Europe

Oh no....

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-081100.jpg (1081x913, 246K)

>PSVITA

Attached: 1503006462696.jpg (900x900, 149K)

>PS has 76 million in 4 years
>And Switch is outpacing it without even Pokémon
Hot damn

Can't wait to see the hordes of So(n)ybois defending this.

Pokemon better be fucking amazing for Switch or the entire console is essentially done. Zelda's already done it's job as a launch title, and Smash will just be some mediocre remake.

>vgchartz

Attached: 1521272514975.png (2478x904, 1007K)

Why do Yuropoors have such shit taste?

>market thing
>thing sells

You didn't seriously believe that games matter, did you? That is precious. Millions of people buy PS4 and Nintendo Switch just to post it on social media. They buy maybe two games, usually cross-gen multiplats like GTA V, just to tell other people they played them.

Attached: 4272396c2f11598ac0530facfaf038c22f7d31432b08f.jpg (1360x768, 221K)

>Sony has revealed that sales for the console are beginning to slow, with numbers down year-on-year
No fucking shit. There's only so many people you can sell a console to. Unless something seriously fucking amazing happens, you'll never see boosts like first few months after launch, because most enthuastic people rush to buy the damn thing.

Meanwhile the Xbone outsold the Switch in the US. The fucking Xbone.

Oi mates gotta buy the new footie game and artificially inflate PS4 sales because Europe is a fucking wasteland of morons!

>pokemon has to be amazing
hahahaha no it just has to be pokemon

>Smash will just be some mediocre remake
Like every Smash title? I hated BotW but normalfags ate that shit up, so as long as Pokemon looks pretty and is at least semi open world you can bet that shit will sell.

It's kinda bad that the Pro never took off

It's bad for Sony, but not for the consumer. It shows that the multiple-iteration-console isn't an idea that the public is open for yet, meaning we won't see three different lineups of games for the PS5, PS5.3 and PS5.7.

I very strongly doubt this will be the last time they try something like this though.

How buying a ps4 over the switch/xbone is having bad taste???

they sold over 20 million PS4s alone
*yawn*

>posting VGChartz

>he has a wife and kids now

Where does the time go

Switch has more (and better) exclusives.

Look at the games they are buying

PS4 has at least 5 solid exclusives
Switch has Mario
Kys

Microsoft and Nintendo both failed to establish foothold in the Europe, Sony won the continent over back in PS1 era when many of their games got translations and dubs even for smaller countries like Finland and Sweden.
Granted, Nintendo does have it better than Microsoft who have always heavily targeted America. Think back to XBone announcement back when online DRM was still a thing, many European countries didn't even have XBox Live support, meaning you couldn't have fucking played the system in them. Most notable exclusion was Poland, since Microsoft had been parading Witcher 3 all over their showfloors. And now they were telling Polish people that they couldn't play the fucking system?
This kind of mindset is why XBox only sells in America.

The Pro failed because it was a shitty iteration though. Xbox One X is selling like hotcakes because it's a beefy beast. The idea isn't dead Sony just failed at it.

>PS4 has at least 5 solid exclusives
Name them.

Yea if you are 12 years old those titles might count . Try again

Fuck off back to Yugoslavia or wherever it is you're from Eurotrash. Take your shitty soccer games with you.

>WAAAAAAHHHH WHY WON'T THEY BUY MARIO WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
I'm so fucking glad I'm not a nintendo fan

Bloodbourne, Bloodbourne, Bloodbourne Game of the Year Editio, Bloodbourne and Nier: Automata.

>Bloodbone
>Persona 5
>Yakuza
>Crash Trilogy
>Uncharted

normies don't actually like videogames and the cinematic ((((((games)))))) appeal to them

Which one? Zelda and? Ps4 has all the multiplat, which is why ppl are buying ti.
Is it worth buying a more expensive "console" which barely runs at 720p old gen games?

You mean one solid exclusive

They haven't released any games so go figure

>Xbox One X is selling like hotcakes

kek

>Nier
you almost had a perfect list

Literally everyone I know who gives even a passing shit about games already has a PS4 and has done for some time. Some of them are also picking up a Switch, but I don't know a single person who has just a Switch. Anecdotal evidence to be sure, but I imagine a lot of people here have the same experience.

Attached: thinkin man.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

>>Bloodbone
This is it
>>Persona 5
Multiplat
>>Yakuza
Multiplat
>>Crash Trilogy
Remake
>>Uncharted
AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2017/11/09/xbox-one-x-sales-have-been-incredible-gamestop-alreadu-sold-out/#3b7a54147250
>kotaku.com/here-are-the-xbox-one-xs-japanese-sellout-sales-figures-1820499120
>forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/11/13/early-sales-indicate-xbox-one-x-is-blowing-away-everyones-expectations/#776a82f53a2c

It's sealing at hote cakes because microsoft finally figured marketing. Yes it's less garbage than the ps4 pro but it still lacks of power.

>artificially inflate PS4 sales
what did he mean by this?

>bloodborne
good
>persona 5
also on ps3, you can buy the console + the game with less than 100 $
>yakuza
good
>crash trilogy
also on PC/SWITCH/XBOX
>Uncharted
movies

Attached: 1513637947050.jpg (1920x1080, 2.06M)

We're glad about that too Sven. It means we can talk about good Nintendo games without your broken English and off-peak time posting shitting up the joint. Just keep buying FIFA and hating yourself you joyless fucking husk.

I swear to god Sup Forums is only site that can look at 76 million sales number and somehow spin it as a bad thing

I only bought a PS4 last year along with a Switch. Multiplats don’t interest me unless they’re japanese and PS4 by itself just doesn’t have enough games I like for a console that has been out that long.

>Multiplat
Nobody has a PS3. All those multiplats are brand new games for PS4 owners. This is the exact same logic you use for WiiU ports btw

But the x is selling worse than the og xbone. In fact if you look at the uk numbers for the first week sales xbone 2013 sold 150k while ps4 sold 250. Xbone x sold 80k while ps4 pro sold 50k. The idea of mid gen iterations is a flop.

>PS3 sold more than PS4
>"Nobody has a PS3."

>only the games I like count as real games
>focusing on a single console

How simple minded can someone be? You get a PC, a PS4 and something to play the odd Nintendo games. Thing is unless you want to play the only non remaster (SMO), its cheaper to just keep with your WiiU or 3DS.

>Persona 5
>Yakuza
>Multiplat

By this logic the Switch has zero games

Honestly I haven't played it since I got an Xbox One instead but I really liked the first Nier so I'm a little jealous I can't play this one. Same with Bloodbourne but I've made my peace with that.

>with numbers down year-on-year
also it still sold 20 mil last year, which is over half of xbones lifetime sales, in just one year. not even it's strongest year
people paint this as a bad thing for sony

>Crash Trilogy
It's on the Switch too.
>Persona 5
I thought we didn't count ports?
>Uncharted
""game""
I give you the other ones.

No one said Wii U ports are exclusive. Switch had 2 good exclusives the first year alone.

In a few months, the PS4 will outsell the PS3.
The PS4 will have sold in 4 years what the PS3 sold in 11.
Nobody bought a PS3.

fifaggots

If those are multiplats then so is botw.

Everybody has a PS3

>I got an Xbox One instead

Attached: 1461654574799.jpg (507x459, 31K)

>but it still lacks of power
It absolutely does not for the price. It's better than most PC players (((rigs))) for a fraction of the price.

>Nobody has this console that sold more than the PS4
Lol

Angryjoe doesnt and he used to be a hardcore xbox fanboy before he finally got some common sense.

I mean Europeans are garbage people and they only buy 1 game a year anyway so those console sales barely matter unless you're making FIFA.

>(((rigs)))
You need to research this meme before attempting this again.

PS4 Pro didn't have backwards compatibility. So nobody needs to buy another PS4. If my PS4 fails anytime soon, I'll just buy an Xbox One. Sony has a pattern for systems just up and dying after so many updates...

Delusional

>if you look at the uk numbers
There's your first mistake Pajeet. No one gives a fuck about Europe.

>sells much faster than PS3
>still ends up being in line of Sony's declining games consoles
but why though?

Attached: aXxbj5z_460s.jpg (460x460, 38K)

>It's better than most PC players (((rigs))) for a fraction of the price.
That's the entire point of consoles dumbass.
Still it can't maintain 4k/30 fps, which is why it's still a scam that fat american will buy, because they have their 4k screen at black friday and need to buy the last gimmick which goes with it.

you sonybros can't even PS4 correctly. the best available exclusive, as of this moment, is EDF5. it will come out on PC so enjoy it while it lasts
>not a single mention of the sequel of the best game ever made

Attached: 地球防衛軍5_20180201174518.webm (674x380, 2.59M)

>this e-celeb doesn't
Ok?80 million other people do

>b-but it doesn't count!!

>>Crash Trilogy
Thanks user, I needed that wailing laughter.

No shit

Fanboys creaming themselves at the thought that the thing could surpass the PS2 were delusional, they saw the sales at their peak and assumed somehow it will keep up that way for years. We'll probably see a PS5 announced before the PS4 can reach 100million units. Not that this is a bad thing of course

I'm a successful married man with a child and I'm not obese you hateful fuck!

Sony realized they can just win without games as long as the price of the hardware is competetive.

post proof

Is the child yours though, user? Is it really?

>>got some common sense
You mean he bought the most popular system each generation to maximize his potential profits?

This. Of course the sales will start to go down, everyone and their mother has one.

The N64 and Gamecube both sold less than HALF the total number of consoles of what PS4 has ALREADY sold and plenty of retarded nintenkids consider them to be successful.