Play this fucking masterpiece

Play this fucking masterpiece.

Attached: B506CF08-25AB-40B2-BDBC-A4BD1CC0913A.jpg (280x357, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArkaneStudios/status/974344487089602560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

>Trying to talk about Arkane games on Sup Forums
They require a modicum of intelligence, try talking about Nintendo games or something.

It makes me sad when good games like this don't sell as much as they should. Discourages further development of this genre.

Nah i don't play games with violence in them.

I played 10 hours of it then lost interest, I might pick it back up someday

deserves more attention than nier autoshitta

Do not respond to this thread until you have played this masterpeice.

these games died in the AAA space for a reason. prey itself was good, but bloated. could have trimmed a good amount of the game and released at a lower price point and had a hit.

Why?

But I already did and had fun

yeah no one on Sup Forums likes dark messiah or dishonored

Why don't you just admit that you work for Arkane?

I did. Your "masterpiece" is a mediocre game and one of the weakest entries in its genre.

I hope the DLC introduces new enemies and weapons.

When it drop under 15 bucks I plan to.

after dishonored 2 and prey does anyone work at arkane

loved it, a worthy successor of System Shock, fuck Bioshock.
kinda sad Arkane is going full SJW and made Fem/Morgan the canon Morgan.

This flopping breaks my heart and tells me alot about the modern video game industry.
It's System Shock all over again.

Attached: 1496379280814.jpg (700x700, 94K)

>DUDE IT WAS ALL LE DREAM XD
Yeah, nice “game” you have there

The dishonored games are so much better than nu-prey. It makes me wonder why it even exists in the way that it does. Don't get me wrong, the atmosphere and the story (at least in the beginning) are great, but the gameplay is basically dishonored minus a lot of fun stuff.

I played through Prey twice, for the record. I'd give it a 3.5/5.

>and made Fem/Morgan the canon Morgan.

Attached: Need a single factoid.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>obnoxious audio design
>terrible ending
>sjw cast no white males yay diversity
>shitty graphics and enemy design

Attached: 1466028070676.jpg (300x418, 30K)

Played it last year, I liked it. Might replay it eventually but I have a bunch of other shit to get through first.

>hasnt checked Arkane twatter

I wish that I could op but the port for PC is so shit it won't even let me play

It's hillarious because Sup Forums hated this shit the attosecond it was announced.
Now they weep no one gave a fuck.

lame ass retro 80s generic system shock fucking Scooby Doo looking characters shit ass gameplay.

just play system shock 2

>lmao fuck off its good, specially the soundtrack
>agreed
>agreed, its Arkane, they love to suck the multi-kulti dick
>ill only agree with the enemy design, they kinda grow on you but they never become scary.

weird since i bought it because an user said it was good

That's usually what DLC does.

i think the main office in france is still open but the austin office is kill.

Fem/Morgan was good though.

>full SJW
What the fuck does this even mean anymore, so many nu/v/ retards. I must have missed the part where she complained about patriarchy

Too soon since my last playthrough.

Attached: Untitled.png (250x111, 42K)

>Sup Forums is one person
For the love of christ,

FUCKING

STOP

>oh boy enemy is hidding
>get sneak attacked in almost every room
>not nearly enough health items for it to be worth exploring cause u just get ambushed
>find the keycard
>it's nowhere to be found

I would play it, but I'm not paying 30€ for a game.

A sequel is all but confirmed.

Attached: AP_9306250110.jpg (1484x989, 128K)

>Fags won't stop being sexually open

Locker room talk aside, never in my life do my own kind talk about themselves and others in graphic detail nonchalantly. My faggot ass brother WILL NOT stop talking about his bullshit to me, strangers or anyone else and it grates on my fucking nerves. You do not talk about your genitals to your siblings, you do not talk about what you would do to some one when they are in a fucking ear shit.

Faggots have a fucking personality disorder because normal people don't talk like this.

Prey > SS1 > SS2

just pirate it, faggot.

too little enemy variety
also the zero-g areas are the equivalent of shitty underwater levels

How the fuck can you like SS2 and not support this game? I swear Sup Forums is the actual death of decent games. You blame normies for buying shit games, but ignore the actual good games.

Sequel or DLC/Expansion? Also source.

you must've missed the part when they forced a lesbian main character (and her lesbin adventures) for the main campaign and the brown people in space

sad day

Hi Todd, hows life?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having an Asian as the main character. Atlease thats more believable then the amount of Africans in this game.

I unironically hated it.
I love arkane games, and I was so hyped. The beginning is fucking amazing, but I feel like the lack of enemy variety is what killed it for me.
As well as the lazy enemy design.
>tiny black headcrabs that turn into things
>large black people crabs that turn into things
>flying claptraps
I really wish the enemies were more in the vain of dead space or the like, instead of those fucking black things.
Don't get me wrong either though. First time I saw a mug jump at me and tuned into a nigger crab I was real spooked and it got me pretty good. But by the 200th time I was so fucking sick of it.
Hoping they fix this and the terrible backtracking on the dlc/ sequel.

>play this game
>seems kinda interesting
>combat is hitting completely unimaginative black alien thingies in various sizes

Is this game really worth it? Got boring really really fast

I'm super anal about health items, only using them when necessary since they are a limited commodity, so I would just go to the bathroom and drink from 3 sinks then run out to the 2 water fountains and regenerate 5 health each cycle.

this is true
>brown in people in space

Asian / German mix.

>kinda sad Arkane is going full SJW and made Fem/Morgan the canon Morgan.
Did this actually happen? In any case, what a stupid thing to care about. Morgan is a silent protagonist in a first person game. His/her gender is almost entirely irrelevant.

>74 hours
How much of that is idle time? Because I feel like I did everything in the game, and most things twice in less than half that time.

Attached: 11.png (359x175, 147K)

the enemy design almost killed the game for me, but after a while when you get your shit together and some alien powers shit becomes fun.
way more fun than Dishonored 2, that game is trash.

I think a full sequel is likely rather than dlc, the only info so far is an extremely obvious teaser on their twitter.
twitter.com/ArkaneStudios/status/974344487089602560

>muh PoC lesbian genius
>not sjw
Looks like someone’s been taking too much soy lately

brahmin in space would be pretty normal

or Arx Fatalis

No. The majority of enemies are either black goo shapes or evil floating roombas.

Slavics are fine in my opinion too. Having an odd Indian or African would also be fine but they shouldn't be as present as they were in Prey.

I already did. It was fun_

>ignoring the fact that Morgan is present as a character throught the whole game
did you even play the game famalam?

oh no a smart nonwhite woman
i bet she carries i need reparations signs in her off hours

>force all my friends to play this game, even make 1 of them pirate it so they can at least play it
>NONE OF THEM USE THE NERFGUN
i dont think they realize how overpowered that shitty foam dart is. its utility in and out of combat is hilariously amazing

masterpiece is too much, this game has some bad flaws like the combat, piss poor arsenal, enemy AI, enemy variety

I can't zap around at the speed of sound and splatter myself against a window if it was underwater.

It was two playthroughs in a row. 5 hours idle at most, I imagine.

>activate buttons with it
>the noise can distract enemies towards it
>reusable ammo
I don't keep it on hand yet since it's so large and I have minimal space, but holy shit is it nice when I have it.

i never used it aside from to push buttons, what other purpose does it serve?

Well I certainly hope so. Prey was amazing and really deserves it.

I didn't say Morgan didn't have a personality/character. Just that their gender is irrelevant. You barely see or even hear them. The only thing that changes between male and female Morgan is the pronouns people use in logs and emails etc, and even then they obviously tried to avoid gendered pronouns as much as possible so there wouldn't be so many changes.

Yea so why does the one person who makes this thread every day try to pretend that the game is a cult classic? He literally begs the board to like Prey and it's pathetic.

distractions, you can save a lot of ammo bringing monsters near a hazard and blowing up a canister or zapping them with electronics
it also fucks up some mimics to come out of hiding
most of all its reusable ammo, you can pick up whatever you shoot

Oh, wait, it also changes a few superficial personal effects in Morgan's fake apartment at the start.

Are you that triggered by having to look at a handbag rather than a briefcase, user?

rip

Attached: 14734896734.gif (787x199, 21K)

i'd love to work for Arkane if anything so i can have to chance to talk with some of the ex devs of Looking Glass

Already did. It would be my GOTY 2017 if Nioh hadn't been released the same year.

Ask them why they can can't create games that are 1/10 as good the LGS games, and still rely on nostalgia for Looking Glass so bad.

Attached: please love us guys.jpg (2000x1125, 154K)

calm down daniel, it's an easter egg

>journalist ads that last line
>wonders why he was called a sneak fuck
cant even be fucking professional to someone retiring

>inb4 it's absolutely butchered and "modernized" because the first one flopped so hard

I'm convinced the only reason PREY (2017) flopped was because the fans of the original prey are all spergs

because their group has always been in conflict between stealth/immersive sim and action, just look at games like Dark Messiah, that game was great because it knew what it wanted to be

gift it to me on steam and i'll play it.

Yeah I'm sure all five of them were responsible for it

sent

Steam ID?
I'm serious; the game is pretty cool and I want more people to play it.

they used to shit up threads that mentioned this game before its release
mostly i think bethesda should fire everyone in their marketing department

it's people who were still sour about prey 2 who were shitting it up

my mommy taught me not to accept gifts from strangers.

so fans of the original prey

why does the infolder for the exe file called "Danielle"? was that the original name for the game before they decided to slap some preexisting franchise name on it?

You guys ready for moon kino?

I'm ready for disappointment

The thing I find the most weird about them is how based on a trailer they actually starting believing that the original Prey 2 was Game of the Century material, when a trailer is never, ever, indicative of the final game (for a relatively recent example just look at MGSV).

I liked the original Prey and Prey 2 looked stupid and nothing like the first. Prey 2017 was fantastic even if it should've been called Neuroshock or something.

shit is just really uninteresting compared to ss2. weapons and story suck, game is shallow

I'm pretty sure you never played SS2. Prey lacked the creepy atmosphere SS2 had, the complexity the different abilities gave to you and the enemy variety, but it was overall a more polished game.
It was basically SS3.