Is this Nintendo's scummiest title to date?

Is this Nintendo's scummiest title to date?

Attached: file.png (780x439, 681K)

The mere existence of Amiibo Festival is far worse.

this
that shit was an insult

fpbp

Have you seen Pocket Camp? Their currency is expensive as hell. You can drain literal hundreds of dollars and still not get anywhere in the game.

Wait until,the next main game.

came here to post this

The game is.....slow. Actually, if real animal crossing had fruit that came back in an hour that would be cool.

Have you played Pocket Camp? They throw so much shit at you just for regular play that you basically have to be fucking retarded at elementary level to not have enough for something.

Anyone who spent even a dollar on Pocket Camp is inbred as fuck they're so incompetent. Even the events gave away all furniture and items except for Rover's butterfly event, which Nintendo apologized for.

How the FUCK are you struggling with Pocket Camp where you need to buy leaf tickets?

Not really, as far as mobile games goes, this is harmless
i came back to this game after not playing for months and i'm having fun with the fishing festival, i just like having goals in my games

the fact that you had to tap your amiibo to roll the dice was retarded too

>Have you seen Pocket Camp? Their currency is expensive as hell. You can drain literal hundreds of dollars and still not get anywhere in the game.
Have you ever seen Pokemon Duel?, a 10 booster pack, which will give you an assure random EX figure which has 60% chance of being hot garbage will cost you 500 gems, buying 360 gems cost $20, that's $30 for 1 figure on your team of 6!
at least i don't need to pay in pocket camp just to keep up with the game.

I made it to level 50 without spending any money

It helps that every villager wants a bit of something. 1 apple ,2 oranges, horse mackerel, monarch ect

Attached: Pocket Camp.png (1080x1920, 2.64M)

>he had to spend money in Pocket Camp

How retarded do you have to be to spend money on a game where you literally dont need to.

> $60 game
>requires amiibo figures
>it already comes with 2 and 3 special cards

Nah. You can even get it for $5 new these days. It also happens to actually have a bunch of mini games besides the watered down Fortune Street main mode.

Meanwhile Pocket Camp basically requires you to buy tickets, which are a super over priced premium currency, just to make stuff that would otherwise be included in a regular game.

You can seriously burn $10 of tickets making 1 shitty item.

I have everything in pocket camp and haven't spent a dime, if anything they are pretty generous for the mobile jew market.

Neither of these are Super Mario Run or Miitomo, so no.

>except for Rover's butterfly event, which Nintendo apologized for.
I'm glad Nintendo did that, because FUCK the catch rates for that garden safari. The two ones after that were much more manageable, but still a pain. The current fishing tourney is nice though.

>miitomo
>super Mario run

Stop being retarded ANYTIME.

So you go all the Mario furniture?

Also some of us don't want to be playing this shit all day. Also
>I'm level X without spending money
No shit. It's just a bunch of grinding doing basic tasks.

>Pocket Camp basically requires you to buy tickets

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA I FUCKING LOVE IT WHEN FUCKING TERRIBLE PLAYERS BITCH ABOUT HOW BAD THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHHA YOUR FUCKING TURMOIL IS HILARIOUS TO ME YOU FUCKING LOSER AHAHAHAHAHA HOW FUCKING BAD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO "REQUIRE" SPENDING ANY MONEY ON POCKET CAMP?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pocket Camp was so boring and repetitive that I dropped it before it was released in NA. I think currency and ticket prices is the least of its problems.

True user.
They thought wrong about Miitomo, it should have been the new Miiverse on the Switch where you can dress your Icon Mii in shit that everybody can see and go to friends' rooms and see what they're playing and nothing more. Super Mario Run is shit though

>Spend leaf tickets to upgrade my market box slots to a full second page
>Fill both pages up with reasonably priced common goods that people need instead of trophy case super expensive rare fish trash like so many other people do
>All my random friends clean me out of everything on my first page
>Second page goes completely untouched
Why

"Pocket Camp requires you to buy tickets"

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

>being bad at pocket camp
>implying it requires any skill

Nah niggen, I have other games I'd rather play.

> Pocket Camp basically requires you to buy tickets

false

I play it during downtime and before going to bed and I've gotten pretty far.

Attached: Pocket Camp_2018-03-18-16-38-31.png (1080x1920, 3.19M)

You fucking paid money to play Pocket Camp, you even bitched about spending ten bucks on one item like a fucking retard ahahahahahahahaha

Nah it's not jew enough for the market.

>tfw can't play this game because my Android phone is rooted and I have Xposed installed
I lost interest in this game relatively quickly, but why is Nintendo so against Android users rooting their phones?

>Meanwhile Pocket Camp basically requires you to buy tickets, which are a super over priced premium currency, just to make stuff that would otherwise be included in a regular game.
Not sure if totally retarded or just baiting
But the regular game lets you craft one item every 24 hours
Pocket Camp lets you craft four things at once and some things take only 1 minute, 10 minutes on average
All farmable items are infinite spawns except fruit
You get so much soil from dsily log ins that the rare time you need fruit you just grow it back for free
Using Club Nintendo and doing the set up gets you almost 1000 leaf tickets right off the bat
You should be able to get to level 50 effortlessly without spending a single penny
What are you doing

I have 940 tickets and I didn't pay for a single one. Every event gives you tickets when you complete certain goals.

>You can seriously burn $10 of tickets making 1 shitty item.

Then don't fucking use the tickets to craft objects, retard.

>Admits to spending $10 crafting one item because he couldn't wait thirty minutes

Attached: giphy (15).gif (500x300, 733K)

I've spent a whopping $00,000.00 on pocket camp.

>xe thinks I spent money on this shit
Lmao my dudes. :●)

I just don't play the game regularly enough to get the free tickets. So in that sense you MUST buy tickets in order to get all the items before they expire.

Of course I don't care enough to play since I would just use Nintendo apps to get platinum coins which have become more and more useless.

>They throw so much shit at you just for regular play that you basically have to be fucking retarded at elementary level to not have enough for something.
I'm constantly out of wool but have steel capped and these cunts just keep giving it. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Different animals will give you different materials. Stop hosting Cool animals and start hosting some others. I'm constantly selling excess Preserves materials because I'm hosting Hip animals right now.

>I'm constantly out of wool but have steel capped and these cunts just keep giving it. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

Invite campers that give wool to your camp. When you visit your camp, you'll get a message that some campers want to speak to you. Talk to them and sometimes they'll give you a large amount of materials or some bells.

Couldn't find an updated list, but this should help you a little.

Attached: DRjI4dQVwAAWzov.jpg (1200x988, 207K)

thanks guys. I rarely play it and didn't notice there was a pattern to that.
Seeing a sheep give you paper instead of wool was so infuriating.

Attached: 1391572321171.png (437x515, 57K)

>Even the events gave away all furniture and items except for Rover's butterfly event, which Nintendo apologized for.
I don't touch phone shit, what did they do?

Abysmal catch rates without using Leaf Tickets. You plant 20 seeds to sprout flowers after 3 hours, then rare butterflies appear. Catch those butterflies to progress the event, and give them away to other players to get more seeds. Your record is kept for total butterflies caught, not ones you currently have.

Only problem is for Rover's event, you could spend time grinding out 20 seeds, have 15 butterflies appear, and catch 2 total out of them all. So nobody could get the rewards because nobody could actually catch any butterflies.

So did you complete the fishing tourney yet?

What so scummy about a phone game?

>my dudes
Soyboy confirmed.

Absolutely nothing, op is just anal anguished over being shit at the game and spending money on it like a total idiot.

>mfw I spent $10 to craft one item

Attached: nido.org_1521393029008.png (454x541, 82K)

I have everything but the 95 cm red snapper goal.

Before it came out, people saw the leaf tickets (in-game currency) system and assumed it would be a huge scam, but it turns out they absolutely shower you in leaf tickets, and until the newly added underwater camp set, there wasn't even a way to spend them all unless you actively tried to waste them speeding up crafting dozens of items for no reason.