Are you going to buy crosstag?

Are you going to buy crosstag?

Attached: blazblue-cross-tag-battle-03-16-18-1.jpg (1600x795, 296K)

No.

Yes and all the DLC because I want more games to follow their pricing model.

Friend is going to buy it so I'll see how fun it is before I make a purchase myself.

Attached: Charging not required.png (526x221, 84K)

releasing games at $70 and half of the game at $50?

Did they update their pricing model or it still $70 for all the content at launch and $50 for the bare minimum content

$50 bucks for base roster only
$70 bucks for special edition that comes with all DLC pass
$80 bucks for base roster and buying all the DLC individually

>/blaz/ can barely keep it self alive
>They won't even discuss the crossover
Why does that place even exist anymore

It's a $10 season pass that gets me all the DLC characters. Look at DLC prices in for season passes and characters in other fighting games. This is a steal

I know I should be hoping that these companies give a "full experience" at retail pice but that's not gonna happen.

Yeah. Sucks that there's only four playable characters, though.

Attached: 1509082378875.jpg (1567x1131, 526K)

I'm glad they'll only get four for that series

>Juubei finally meme'd into being playable after all these years
>paid DLC in CF
>paid DLC in CTB

SASUGA ARCSYS

Hell no

No Rise, No buy

And You’ll have to wait for 2 of them

Only if terumi is in

I just wish they replaced shitty kitty with Pyrrha. Her fighting style and character design are way better.

Attached: 1507703704361.jpg (340x500, 28K)

The other series have someone similar anyway no big loss.

Nah. I know they're going to make fucking, Cross Tag Extend or whatever next year anyway. And it'll have all the current DLC characters, plus 4 brand new ones and 2 new stages. Never buy an ArcSys game when it first comes out, they ALWAYS make an updated version of it later.

Got to make the furfags pay up

No Neo, no buy.

Attached: 440be0ae32a53488fa10b8d40cfa1f57.jpg (650x862, 77K)

What if they put the one character you wanted in a DLC that comes with 2 other characters you don't give a shit about and it costs $15

They're not getting my money unless he's top tier.

Attached: 1501188712177.png (1005x1003, 784K)

Not like Jubeifags play the game. They're like the maidrones, only not as annoying

Already happening to me. I only care about the UNI side of the roster.

I really only want to see if Eltnum gets in, to make this a stealth 5 way cross over with Melty Blood. Then I'd main her and shoot all the RWBYfags who have never played a fighting game before.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SETH

I can't imagine that happening. A lot of the actual UNI cast are unlikely to get in, so I can't imagine them giving up a slot for a character who's not even from UNI.

You're going to have to make do with the kids. Carmine + anyone should be enough to bully them

Attached: 997e668366ffb1b56ec5405181d0756a.jpg (2443x3483, 2.92M)

The UNI side went from characters 1 through 6 as of right now. Seth is number 9 so maybe later.

Attached: DSjVCk1UMAABWm8.jpg orig.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

that's the basic idea but you get something like 4~5 dlc characters for free anyway as an early adopter bonus
the rwby gang and one dlc pack iirc
that sealed the deal for me b/c at least the four new characters are all free

Gonna try it out at Anime Ascension and decide there.

Not unless they give stuff to beginners of Anime fighters and get unique content. Even though the different control style is simplified, the game has only shown to show off characters from these games, but nothing about the game. The new Under Night game has supposedly has a really good tutorial, and DBZF has been one of the most popular fighting games in a while, and it's meant to be easier to get into if you've never played a anime fighter.
The only thing I would like from this is the Persona stuff because I love those games, but as an outsider to anime fighters, I would rather just buy a core game in these series.

Attached: faster2.gif (200x200, 91K)

I played it, but I'm shit so I quit. We can't all be SonicFox.

Attached: DphL7Br.png (540x606, 394K)

>Use Orie
>People will think she's from Persona because of Thanatos

Every time a Mai thread comes up I do my best to steer the conversation towards actual gameplay, while explaining how fun and easy she is to use. Sometimes I post gameplay videos too.

Its never fucking worked even once, but if even one transhomotrapfaggot stops being a fucking secondary and actually plays the game then it'd be worth it.

Not like they'll have Persona's Thanatos in the game.

Attached: Team OTP.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

I'm fully expecting the Persona cast to go full "dude persona? lmao" on her before she has to set them straight.

No. Because the one character I give a damn about isn't there, and if he is it's stuck with dlc.

Attached: Hakumen_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork).png (1271x1929, 1.31M)

You're wasting your time and effort, user. Those places are just cesspits that rightfully get wiped off the board because of the degeneracy.

That's stupid, but its the kind of stupid I like. I like stupid fucking gags like that, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax was filled with them and I enjoyed every single one. The one that pops to mind is one between Kuroyukihime and Misaka. Misaka boasts that she's level 5, which causes Kuro to laugh because she's level 9. This causes Misaka to panic. The joke is that in the Railgun world, Level 5 is the highest point you can get to normally so that puts Misaka as one of the strongest people in her world. In Kuro's world the strongest is level 10, so she's top tier but not the strongest. So the complex and not funny when you explain it joke is that Misaka thinks Kuro is way stronger than she actually is, and Kuro thinks Misaka is way weaker than she really is.

...Look, I know its not funny at all but this is the sort of shit I like.

We can only hope that dumb gag reels are in.

I just want to talk about BlazBlue without going to /vg/ user, can you blame me?

Then you have to realize that /blaz/ is a completely lost cause that can't discuss anything other than bumps and sucking that one rwbyfag's cock and maidrone threads aren't actually blazblue threads.
And neither are bullet/makoto threads

Then what do I do? Post Crosstag threads and hope I can wrangle it into Blazblue threads? I don't mind talking about UNIB either, but those threads never get shitted up. Granted they're also SUPER RARE but the great thing about being so niche is that no one really cares about shitposting.

Make a Blazblue thread? I imagine there's still a bunch of Ragnafags still around. Plus these threads tend to bring the series together so you probably won't be far from getting the blazblue discussion you desire.
I'm mostly a UNI guy so I'll at least be around crossover threads to talk about that.

Speaking of Ragna, I'm disappointed I never got to play that April Fools Day mini game where he's on a date with Heart from Arcana Heart. As much as a yurifag as I am, I enjoy the idea of Saki crying on the sidelines as she's being cucked by Ragna.

Also, how are the new characters in Late[st]? I haven't gotten around to trying them yet, I've just been practising with my main Eltnum. I like that her bullets have an Extend that makes them bounce upwards, but I have the habit of holding my buttons down all the time so I keep doing it by accident. Its fine for C, since I only use it for Extend C anyway, but its making me shoot into the air like an idiot when I really wanted to shoot forward. It's uh, taking a while to get used to...

Phonon has fantastic space control and damage but has a tough time mixing people up since her only "standing" overhead is a dash-normal that needs to be charged. She's strong but I think people are getting more patient in dealing with her
Mika turned out to be a scrub killer because her of ridiculously fast normals that leads into easy damage and the fact that trying to pushblock her away leads to getting grd broken because of command grabs
Enkidu was made with too honest of intents to be played against people with ridiculous range and he badly needs some quality of life improvements on his buttons but I love playing him. His hits feel satisfying as hell.
Wagner is front and center with how easily accessible and powerful she is with guard points and just plowing through everyone with good buttons and ridiculous damage.

Attached: DQFy22aVwAAZDSl.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 559K)

>Completely forgot Wagner even existed
Jesus, how did that happen... I guess she kinda occupies the same space as Orie in my mind and I just clean forgot about her?

Anyway, thanks for the explanation user. I'll have a mess with them when I get home. I should really try out Mika, since big gauntlets and big hammers are my favourite things.

If you haven't realized yet, there's lobby threads up Sunday-Thursday. You might learn a thing or two from the Sionfags we have, and the one Mikafag could use a friend.

Attached: DYaTTxoVAAEV-30.jpg orig.jpg (1218x1591, 332K)

That sounds fun, what time and time zone? Here in NZ its really hard to make anything line up, but if its possible I'll drop in

I don't play kusoge so no.

>What zone
Central Time, so it might go a bit later in the night on your end.
>What time
In about 10-15 minutes

Attached: DI8y2JeUQAE71D1.jpg orig.jpg (768x768, 78K)

Is it going to have Adachi in this game? If not. Nah.

Probably not. I'm actually fine with the cast but the actual gameplay still look barely above MUGEN tier. The pre-release tournament they did to show things off still made the game look as shallow as a week old puddle and I doubt its showing as EVO is suddenly going to be game changing either. Not only that, but despite just taking the assets straight from other games it looks like they downgraded the effects somehow. Carnage Scissors looks and sounds like Ragna is hitting them with a wet noodle now.

Maybe I'll grab it down the line but who knows.

>still look barely above MUGEN tier
The only reason this is "better" than MUGEN is because no one has bothered to make a 1:1 BlazBlue character yet.

...Ah yes, its Sunday in America huh? I'm just about to clock off work and its gonna take me at least an hour and a half to get home too. If its still up then I'll join, but for now I'm off. See ya and thanks for telling me about the lobby!

We play around 4 hours a night so you might make it.

Ok, you know that at the end of the day, the extra price for ALL 20 DLC characters is gonna be just 10 dollars right?

and also, from those 20, 2 of them are free by default and 3 of them will be early bird bonus.

I'm waiting until they announce Tao. So I'm probably not buying it

Attached: 1456562939075.png (900x1708, 579K)

maybe if they put the two best boys in (we do have hazama though so i'm halfway fine with it)

Attached: adachi_as_terumi_glasses_by_taintedoneninja-dafycqf.png (1024x682, 239K)

But a cat in a hoodie already got announced.

They finally made Tora playable?

Attached: Torakaka_(Story_Mode_Artwork,_Normal).png (605x1010, 280K)

user, I...

no

No

It looks cheap as fuck and still cost $50

Why?