Are you excited that Sans is officially getting confirmed for 5mash tommorow?

Are you excited that Sans is officially getting confirmed for 5mash tommorow?

Attached: sans_from_undertale__render_by_nibroc_rock-d9c1q5q.png (1024x1024, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ac8TBp0dtfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop spamming this.

Attached: it's not funny.jpg (250x248, 35K)

SEETHING he's getting in and your irrelevant literal who isn't?

Attached: let_s_draw_sans__speed_drawing_video__by_smudgeandfrank-da80s3t.png (1078x742, 238K)

He's never getting in

screencapped

Attached: download (2).png (300x168, 3K)

What's so special about tomorrow? Is there a Nintendo Direct that I didn't know about?

I wouldn't mind but he's a WESTERN non-nintendo indie character with no legacy, agency, or long-present influence in the history of videogames.
It's impossible for him to get in, despise all the funny memes that would come out of it.

Nindies Direct,he's going to be teased.
He's super-popular and well-know even in Japan,Undertale is getting a port to Nintendo's latest console this year,he's a landmark monumental historical indie-representative character.
Stop trying.You're practically asking to be BTFO.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 30K)

>he's going to be teased.
Source?

You spelt Travis Touchdown wrong

fuck off with this, it's never gonna happen

This would be terrible. Thus I explicitly want it to happen. Much in the same way I want Hitler, the hunter from Bloodborne or Black Panther to be in.

Not because I think it would happen or should happen, but because of the nuclear fallout.

source?

yeah that's right faggot

Couldn't find a flying fuck.

>He's super-popular and well-know

You need to get off the Internet.

Take a picture of Sans to any local mall you want, and 100 random individuals his name or from what game he comes, and I bet not even a double-digit number would get it right.

This is true for half of the smash cast.

His ass.

>implying it won't be Shrek

Attached: 989.jpg (500x221, 34K)

Don't worry anons,in barely a day you'll have a great source.

Attached: Sans_from_undertale_render2_by_nibroc_rock-d9ez6f2.png (1024x1024, 319K)

you're as autistic as that poor bastard caramel. lay off the fucking computer

Guys do you ever wonder who was sibs before he was a skeltor?

>5mash
Cool, another piece of shit to add to my filter.

Human shrek got me

>fierce deity shrek
my fucking sides

Finally played through Undertale for the first time. I avoided it initially due to the hype and and incredibly annoying fanbase that rivals Earthbound's.

What a piece of shit. You can tell the entire game was written by one guy because every single character, every single narration feels identical. One guy who's been told his entire life that he's really funny when in reality no one wanted to hurt his feelings.

I seriously can't tell if the characters and their mannerisms are meant to poke fun at the stereotypical "tumblrina" or if the one guy who made this game actually was trying to appeal to them. Easily the most annoying part is the last fucking one-half to one-third of the game, every two steps this STUPID FUCKING BITCH calls you to mumble about how insecure she is and how much she wants to suck on your dubious sexual organs. It's so obnoxious that it was almost my breaking point, but I realized I was too close to the end to give up.

It's such a shame because if you remove all the characters and dialogue, you're left with a very fun shell of a game. I thought the combat was an interesting combination of genres that worked surprisingly well. But I could never recommend it to anyone since the only way to play the game is to sit through all the cringey deviant-art-style characters and their self-defeating monologues.

I give this game 0.5/10, because at least it tried.

I'm going to start calling Sma5h just for you :)

Attached: super_smash_bros_moveset__sans___spoilers__by_dmbadger-d9xc29n.png (300x394, 19K)

>expecting a smash trailer on a fucking indie event before the E3
>wanting sans instead of shantae or shovel Knight
>Posting this shit every 30 min

Attached: 1466481962675.png (700x586, 309K)

I am anonymous and this is my favorite pasta on Sup Forums

>"No!"

>indie character in Smash
Kek. Go kill yourself along with the Shovel Knightfags

It's literally objectively universally hailed as the best game ever made and some stupid bait pasta won't stop that.

Attached: sans_dunks_on_the_competition__by_locomotive111-d9gu7ug.gif (4131x3000, 2.69M)

Link your Steam profile for proof

OP's an asshole but what do you expect? All Sup Forums does is spam never ever for characters, not just Ridley. Eventually some bigger asshole is going to go overboard and make the place even shittier. Sup Forums brings this sorta shit on themselves.

EXPLAIN TO ME WHY SANS IS THIS POPULAR CHARACTER

Humoring this meme, what does he even have beyond bones, jedi force choking and Pap's "you're blue now"?

Because he said the funny memes

I got bored an hour in

Because he's the deepest character in the game (apparently) and sounds like he'd talk like critikal. Also he's a Pun-nado personified who happens to be the stronkest by necessity.

Shitposting aside, one of the coolest boss fights in all vidya, other than that I have no idea why people are even memeing about this it's a horrible idea all around

Sakurai is the horrible idea king and has the dumbest bullshit reasons for including and excluding characters. Outside of one specific character getting on the roster nothing would surprise me from that asshole.

As if. The Robloxian and Steve are being announced for a double reveal. It'd make sense because of the rivalry.

Attached: 530-90_595f2b4ed7db2.jpg (530x298, 53K)

I think the people ironically peddling this shit game's inclusion in Smash are actually the ones who'll be most devastated if it comes true.

Sans is never getting in. Screencap this

Attached: 1517448840005.jpg (717x959, 39K)

If they were going to put in an Undertale character, obviously Frisk is the better option. And hed match with Ness and Lucas.

Oh I am screencapping it.You'll be a wonderful addition in my collage

Undertale really does have the worst fanbase

I'd rather see a stage based on Sans than have him as a playable character.

yeah but some epic ruseman on Sup Forums is not a good indicator as to how bad the fanbase is

Attached: cursed image.jpg (500x666, 64K)

I know you're shit posting, OP but there are actually people who unironically believe Sans will be playable in Sma5h.
He'll be a trophy at best.

Attached: 1500058667292.png (251x599, 214K)

>Sans
>not Chara

He's been in Smash since 64, of course he's gonna be in the new one.

This so hard

>he'll be a trophy at best
No. There will never be a Yifftale reference in Smash. Never.

Sansfags are the worse. It's never going to happen. Screencap this so you can look at it tomorrow and cry yourself to sleep.
The only indie characters that make a chance are Shantae and Shovel knight.

Attached: IMG_20180219_214610.png (750x750, 582K)

Screencap this bitch
It's not gonna be Sans it's gonna be Travis, my dad works for Nintendo and he told me so.

Attached: GFTRGG6.jpg (326x367, 24K)

it's not a source when you're getting your information from nowhere but you're own retarded hopes and dreams you dumbass.

Would it actually be a smart idea for Nintendo to announce an Indie rep for Smash during the Nindie direct? Or would it overshadow the indie titles and be seen as an asshole move?

>old people don't know this bit of pop culture

Durr hurr now do the same thing but at a college campus

Is there a nintendo direct tomorrow?

Attached: 1299167183798.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Reminder that Chara did LITERALLY nothing wrong!

Attached: Reminder Son Goku is B E A U T I F U L.png (518x747, 291K)

An indie direct, nothing special really

There's a direct for "Nindies", indie titles on Nintendo consoles. Which is why everyone is going on about indie characters.

>Sans trophy
>spawns in asleep
>leaves a sign hotdog when de-spawning
>heals for 0%

thanks fellas

Attached: 1331733177961.jpg (525x481, 54K)

>Nintendo characters
>now Undertale too

Just start adding Overwatch characters to it and you've got the ultimate Soy All Stars.

Attached: 1521275874688.jpg (394x350, 37K)

>yfw Undyne gets announced instead

Attached: med_1472082482_image.jpg (640x432, 50K)

lol
The only indie character that stands a chance is Quote

LE FUNNY BUT ALSO LE SAD

Shovel Knight has a big chance too, maybe even a bigger chance.

There has never been a western character in smashbros so far so going by that Quote is more likely

>Andross when

But Sans is already in

Attached: E18D9A68-8905-4D01-B689-8FB0E2467ADB.png (470x470, 866K)

you need to have a brain to post on this site

Not even remotely

Mate I like Undertale but even I can realize this is bullshit.
nintendo have absolutely no reasons to add a character that it's not even the MC of the indie game he's on.
Crash Bandicoot has more probability to be on 5mash than Sans.
Heck, maybe even Rayman

Not even remotely

Don't worry anons,you can trust me.The shame you'll have when you see your post is in the collage...Heh.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x522, 33K)

Give me ONE (1) good reason why Sans should be in 5mash instead of Frisk or the main character.

LONG

Its not a question of should. Sakurai already decided it and he is in

Attached: 1519739359253.jpg (480x380, 44K)

pls respond

game will be sans sans

Why do people respond to soy memes with shoop de woop?

>Sakurai already decided it and he is in
Source: my ugly ass

>new trailer
>huge ass tropical city covered by eclipse-like smash logo
>from a palace comes out a shadowed figure
>we can only see his sunglasses
>they reflect the smash logo
>"so my people needs me again..."
> this plays youtube.com/watch?v=ac8TBp0dtfw
> EL PRESIDENTE RIGS THE COMPETITION

Attached: Vote_el_presidente_tropico3.jpg (391x480, 46K)

>get hit once
>die

That's cute, but no, sans is not considered part of nintendos all star cast.

>...Heh.
Why the fuck are you acting all edgy and shit? Are you roleplaying as sans?

>hopes and dreams
[loud chiptune shredding]

Not him but it's the chemo. Soyposters are newfags who can't cope with shoop.

Some dates:
Undertale was released in English in September 2015, and in Japanese in August 2017.
Smash 4's final DLC was released in Feburary 2016, and the final update was released July 2017.

So it's over?

What do these dates have to do with anything?

Cloud is?Solid Snake is?

The Smash dates can clue us in when Smash Switch started development, and the Undertale dates, specifically the japanese one, can help us find when he'd be considered for the roster.
Most of the roster will be decided near the start of development, and it can be too late for a character to be added. This is what happened to Snake, and apparently Sonic, for Melee. With updates and DLC that can remedy things a bit, but keep in mind it is unlikely for characters using these to be announced soon, since we haven't even seen gameplay yet. We're more likely to see stuff they're certain they can get out on release first.
We can only assume from these dates, so I can't conclusively say it's one way or the other, but this should give an idea of the window of time for Sans, or any Undertale character, to be considered for Smash.

reminder that worst girl has bee confirmed for almost a year

Attached: 702~01~01.png (1599x902, 1.5M)

Man, if only that much mental gymnastic could make someone lose weight...

Go back to school, Emily Rogers.

why would sans be smash?
he dies in one hit.
he'd literally need a handicap where he gets extra stocks.

Attached: ss (2013-05-01 at 10.14.17).jpg (368x506, 48K)